Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

She Asks For Money After Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asks For Money After Sex (6343 Views)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asks For Money After Sex by ifyonu5: 1:56am On Dec 19, 2013
i have this female friend that we have been close for years as just friends until recently when we started having sex (a situation which she initiated even though she knows my current girlfriend.) but my problem is on few occasions we have had sex she always find an excuse to ask me for money if not that day the next day and this makes me uncomfortable because i feel as if i am paying her for the sex. now this is a girl i really like and i would gladly do anything she ask so is it proper for me to tell her to stop making demands whenever we have sex would i be hurting her feelings?
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by Treepledot(m): 2:02am On Dec 19, 2013
Someone's feelings av to be hurt, urs or hers
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by longthinx: 2:10am On Dec 19, 2013
Pls do the needful. You think the thing dey scratch am, she cum beg u scratch am. Just look at her and solve her financial problem. sweet t....oto na money dem dey pay
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by lordwilliams007: 2:55am On Dec 19, 2013
embarassed
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by sweettease(f): 2:57am On Dec 19, 2013
longthinx: Pls do the needful. You think the thing dey scratch am, she cum beg u scratch am. Just look at her and solve her financial problem. sweet t....oto na money dem dey pay
So why are you asking what to do about
the xmas gift thingy? undecided

Tell her your mind jor angry and stop having sex with her. You are just the guy she sexes when she needs money and dats d awful truth. One of you will be hurt soon and you have to decide who it will be now.
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by longthinx: 3:38am On Dec 19, 2013
[quote
author=sweet-tease]
So why are you asking what to do about
the xmas gift thingy? undecided

You kinda answer my thread here abi? ok the difference is dat i've not been intimmate wit her. If i have, i know wot to do, i wont ask u
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by sweettease(f): 3:43am On Dec 19, 2013
^^^Take her own as advance payment undecided
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by longjohnsilver: 3:47am On Dec 19, 2013
Friends with benefits things...
She gives you sex
You give her money
Win - win situation...so quit your whining
If you don't want d situation again...you have a gf right? Stick with her and stop sleeping around...

6 Likes

Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by longthinx: 3:49am On Dec 19, 2013
sweet-tease:
^^^Take her own as advance payment undecided

Bad business. Can easily loss.
No credit today come tomoro. Seriously she is not showing enough greenlight and dont want to entice her
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2013
Bro, The FWB thingy doesn't come with money.

She a hoe bro..

H.O.E.
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by greatgod2012(f): 6:13am On Dec 19, 2013
First of all correct yourself. You have your own gf, and yet sleeping around like a dog, now you're asking if you should pay for the service rendered to you, don't you know that, she doesn't have any emotional feeling for you, the only way she can get gratified is to collect service charges. If you don't want to pay for her service, stop enjoying her service! Simple!
One more thing, you like her very much, but she can't be your gf? Girls/ladies, are you listening.

3 Likes

Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by kajole(m): 6:14am On Dec 19, 2013
Damn, what am i doing here?
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by jmoore(m): 6:32am On Dec 19, 2013
You are the client, why are you complaining?

smh
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by tintingz(m): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2013
greatgod2012: First of all correct yourself. You have your own gf, and yet sleeping around like a dog, now you're asking if you should pay for the service rendered to you, don't you know that, she doesn't have any emotional feeling for you, the only way she can get gratified is to collect service charges. If you don't want to pay for her service, stop enjoying her service! Simple!
One more thing, you like her very much, but she can't be your gf? Girls/ladies, are you listening.
Gbam! Well said

You have your girl friend and you keep cheating on her with a semi who;re and you are here complaining about her charges?undecided

Either you stick to your GF or you keep paying to your sexxmate her service charges
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by Toktee(m): 6:52am On Dec 19, 2013
greatgod2012: First of all correct yourself. You have your own gf, and yet sleeping around like a dog, now you're asking if you should pay for the service rendered to you, don't you know that, she doesn't have any emotional feeling for you, the only way she can get gratified is to collect service charges. If you don't want to pay for her service, stop enjoying her service! Simple!
Hey!i hate it when a woman talk this way,how does sleeping with his longterm friend has become sleeping around,are you a saint,can you tell us here that is only ur guy that sleeps with you,hypocrite!

3 Likes

Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2013
Toktee: Hey!i hate it when a woman talk this way,how does sleeping with his longterm friend has become sleeping around,are you a saint,can you tell us here that is only ur guy that sleeps with you,hypocrite!
you hate it when a woman talks that way? Are you insinuating every woman is a h.o.e? Are you trying to tell me you sleep with every old female friend of yours?
This is serious!
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by andymofia(m): 8:37am On Dec 19, 2013
ifyonu5: i have this female friend that we have been close for years as just friends until recently when we started having sex (a situation which she initiated even though she knows my current girlfriend.) but my problem is on few occasions we have had sex she always find an excuse to ask me for money if not that day the next day and this makes me uncomfortable because i feel as if i am paying her for the sex. now this is a girl i really like and i would gladly do anything she ask so is it proper for me to tell her to stop making demands whenever we have sex would i be hurting her feelings?

I don't need to beat around the bush. Straight to the point. You have a girlfriend (you certainly do have sex with her), so what are you blabbing about? You have to pay for the extra sex you are getting from the babe. You just want to continue having free sex abi? Please give her money jare, stop decieving yourself, if you don't have money to give her, stop having sex with her.
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by skyscraperTM(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2013
see how i bleeped toto dikey untill she begged for freedom
https://www.nairaland.com/1560499/see-how-bleeped-toto-dikey
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by Dlionsheart: 10:34am On Dec 19, 2013
BAD BOY!!!
u don fork finish u no wan pay

D Toto no sweet you, you no enjoy am?
abi u tink say she giv u 4 credit??
or d girl rape u, abi she unclad u an force ur prick inside her Toto ni

mumu, u fork finish u no get moni to pay come 4 NL dey seek advice

ok, my advice? Jump enter hot drum of oil so dat she no go cee u dey ask moni

Toto ole
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by ifyonu5: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2013
you guys are really misunderstanding me first of all iam happy to give her whatever she needs but iam just not okay with her making demands after sex must she ask me for something only when we have sex. secondly when we met she had a boyfriend whom she wasnt ready to leave and along the line i also met my current girlfriend and even though i have feelings for her i cannot leave my girlfriend so it is not as if iam sleeping around.

Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by Fernandinho: 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
ifyonu5: you guys are really misunderstanding me first of all iam happy to give her whatever she needs but iam just not okay with her making demands after sex must she ask me for something only when we have sex. secondly when we met she had a boyfriend whom she wasnt ready to leave and along the line i also met my current girlfriend and even though i have feelings for her i cannot leave my girlfriend so it is not as if iam sleeping around.

Oga, u are confused jooor... U musn't sleep with up to 5gals asides ur gf b4 u know u are sleeping around.. U are cheating on ur gf, so u are sleeping around.. if u don't like her demand of money after sex, then learn to say no wen she initiates d sex.. Stop complaining
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by skyscraperTM(m): 1:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
ifyonu5: you guys are really misunderstanding me first of all iam happy to give her whatever she needs but iam just not okay with her making demands after sex must she ask me for something only when we have sex. secondly when we met she had a boyfriend whom she wasnt ready to leave and along the line i also met my current girlfriend and even though i have feelings for her i cannot leave my girlfriend so it is not as if iam sleeping around.

op bro, you're just confusing yourself, you don't love your girlfriend. well, since this other girl only demand for money after you guys do the 'thing' then stop having sex with her. if she keeps asking you for money only after sex then she is no different from the ashawo on the street.
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by veave(f): 5:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
cry baby...
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by 190theclown: 5:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
what exactly is the problem here
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by tintingz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
Toktee: Hey!i hate it when a woman talk this way,how does sleeping with his longterm friend has become sleeping around,are you a saint,can you tell us here that is only ur guy that sleeps with you,hypocrite!
Hey! Are you promoting "cheating in relationship"?
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by romzey(m): 9:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
Call customer care sir! Maybe they'll compensate with more female friend.
Re: She Asks For Money After Sex by LastSurvivor: 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2015
Its called trade by barter..
Keep ya dick or pay for the food..

(1) (Reply)

Trust Me, Every Girl Thinks She's Beautiful. / He's Disappointed In Me! / My Female Neighbour`s Unclad Video Is With Me. Guys I Need Your Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.