Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? (15148 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking So Stunningly Beautiful In A Monique Lhuillier Dress / Uti Nwachukwu In A Jalabia At Kinabuti Fashion Show (Picture) / Genevieve Nnaji's Outfit To The Lagos Fashion Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by silverdam(m): 4:11am On Dec 19, 2013
Genevieve Nnaji pictured with CEO of Kinabuti Fashion Label, Caterina Bortolussi.

Although its still in the works but Actress Genevieve Nnaji is working on a new clothing line. The actress is said to partner with Kinabuti fashion label in lagos to launch a new clothing line. No words on the name of the clothing line as its still a secret.

Genevieve secretly visited Kinabuti office in lagos last week to talked about her fashion investment where she got to share some of her designs and also met the workers (tailors) at the company. Genevieve who also partnered with Kinabuti for the Orile Xmas Concert for kids and she also donated to Kinabuti foundation.

According to some sources, Genevieve's previous clothing line 'St Genevieve' flopped so badly that she had to quit but now she's back to make amends and go deep into the fashion world.

Congrats to her!

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7114[/url]

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by silverdam(m): 4:15am On Dec 19, 2013
Genevieve with the tailors

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by IAMBREEZY: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2013
Genny my love i see ya. tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by homesteady(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2013
Good for her!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Dannylux: 9:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Wow.. This is great business. Ask Sean Combs( P. Diddy)
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by silverdam(m): 10:36am On Dec 19, 2013
Dannylux: Wow.. This is great business. Ask Sean Combs( P. Diddy)
Sean combs abi Donatella Versace

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Dannylux: 12:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
silverdam: Sean combs abi Donatella Versace

Ask Sean Combs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Mina98(f): 12:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why is she holding her nose in the third pix as if the place is smelling undecided

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by kambili999(f): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
ok. Mo ti ri e
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Yoney007(f): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
GET RID OF LOW BATTERY
╔════════════════════╗ ║██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╚╗ ║██░░░░░LowBattery░░░░░░ ║ ║██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░╔╝
╚════════════════════╝
20000mAh Power Bank gives you a feel of direct power supply. It has the capacity to charge your Ipads, Tablets, Digital Cameras, Picture Slides, Smart phones/Windows phones (Blackberry, Android, HTC, Samsung Galaxy, Iphone, Sony Xperia, Tecno, Nokia e.t.c) and other compatible gadgets. 20000mAh Power Bank is rechargeable and can last up to 3-4days a stretch when fully charged. It is mobile, sleeky, durable and very affordable. It comes with a switch off/on button (to conserve power when not in use), a flashlight, power indicators, two USB ports (to charge two devices simultaneously), an adaptor charger and USB cable, all well packed in a gift box. It is available in White and Black colours. You can Ping the seller on : 26C271CE or send a Whatsapp message on : 08036965028 or call for more information. The seller is located in Warri, Delta State.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Motolank: 3:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
Really[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
---
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by odizeey(m): 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2013
Genevive don dey big o,dat girl dey crack joke die,no b she do nite of a thousand laff?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Genny, I have 2 years left for me to graduate...please just be patient kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Omexonomy: 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Nairalanders that love to wear nonesens cloth will not buy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Sowhizy(f): 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by odizeey(m): 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Likes scarce today o
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Only God knows how long Genevieve has been talking about this clothing line. I thought She already had one already sef! Maybe she should quit

btw...her hair is soooooo beautiful kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Lilimax(f): 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Are those tailors Ghananians?
Majority of them don't look like Nigerians
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Ozone4eva: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
odizeey: Likes scarce today o
Peeps de shop for Xmas abeg.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by odizeey(m): 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ozone4eva: Peeps de shop for Xmas abeg.
naso
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by angelz(f): 4:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lilimax: Are those tailors Ghananians?
Majority of them don't look like Nigerians
Probably. Cotonu, Togo or Ghanaians?
They really don't look like Nigerians.
Gene @ it again. Wish her success.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
Why dey come be like refugee so?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
The tailors?

I see.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by shizzle11(m): 5:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Choi! Genny don fat for face'o. see her chubby Chics. We are happy for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by shizzle11(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
Choi! Genny don fat for face'o. see her chubby Cheeks. We are happy for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by yemisaheed: 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
silverdam: Genevieve Nnaji pictured with CEO of Kinabuti Fashion Label, Caterina Bortolussi.

Although its still in the works but Actress Genevieve Nnaji is working on a new clothing line. The actress is said to partner with Kinabuti fashion label in lagos to launch a new clothing line. No words on the name of the clothing line as its still a secret.

Genevieve secretly visited Kinabuti office in lagos last week to talked about her fashion investment where she got to share some of her designs and also met the workers (tailors) at the company. Genevieve who also partnered with Kinabuti for the Orile Xmas Concert for kids and she also donated to Kinabuti foundation.

According to some sources, Genevieve's previous clothing line 'St Genevieve' flopped so badly that she had to quit but now she's back to make amends and go deep into the fashion world.

Congrats to her!

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7114[/url]
She is getting old, she need another biz to deal with without stress.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by MRWHINNIG: 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
Lovely lady.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Genny my love i see ya. tongue grin

Ta! Comot for road. Na my own be dat. grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Aizebioje(m): 5:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
odizeey: Likes scarce today o

Lmaooo *tears*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by Amhatu(m): 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
This African Lady,Genevieve Nnaji is really Beautiful. cool
Re: Genevieve Nnaji To Partner Kinabuti For A Clothing Line? by echobee(f): 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
good for her

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Make My Hair Longer / Checkout My Newly Arrived Bales Of Designer BAGS & SHOES Pix' Bales &pcs@wholesa / Well Embroidered Native Designs For Sale - #7000 Call 08023886174

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.