Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76036 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ignis: 9:51am On Dec 23, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Remember the Lord's day to keep it holy. Part of the 10 commandments; do you keep the Sabbath? Just asking b'cos he who defaults in one defaults in all.
Sure I do....
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Atabelo: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
the bible says that we should flee from any form of youthful lust. Sex was created for only married pple. And d bible also says dat we should present our bodies as a liveing sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God. So flee from sex b4 marriage it is a SIN.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Guest24: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.
Hope you are a virgin or at least not a playboy cause ALOT of virgins have opened eyes and don't want let overs...just saying
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 24, 2013
hotwax: This is reality and not religion fantasy.

you are quoting bible. Can anyone of you explain where Cain and Abel got their wives.

answer me. Awon were. Won to salo

this is common sense. Bible need not tell u to eat before you eat. Basic instinct.
with the baseless point above,i'm not suprised that you think your relationship with God is a religous fanasy.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Opengates(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2013
hotwax:
my brother ask for sex.

it is true that the bible forbid it. But these ladies are aware if it and use that to handcuff us. After enjoying the best part of their lives with sugar daddies. They will start quoting bible when they have a fiancee. You are not a sheep. You are a man.

Chei.... devil on the looooosssssseeeeee!!ยก!!!!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Kirinwa: 10:39am On Dec 25, 2013
Op your reasoning is not that sound.Ashawo self will just lie like a bag of rice so what da hell are you talking.

Most of the things you mentioned above have solutions.

Your advice is very wicked and deceitful.Na Satan send you?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by edoyad(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Spiritual spiritual spiritual grin grin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by YankeeJoe(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.

where u go see miss virgin? Guy, u go search til u grow white bear bear
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Bond008(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2013
Bond008:
why not? without God theres no marriage cos he alone instituted it.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Mordyb: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2014
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

Rotfl haba I dey fear for you
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Mordyb: 11:16pm On Jan 03, 2014
[b][/b]As for me no testing. but God help her she is not a virgin ghen ghen angry!!!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Eberex(m): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2014
Mordy_b: [b][/b]As for me no testing. but God help her she is not a virgin ghen ghen angry!!!
God help you too if you aint a virgin too
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by baggy4luv(m): 1:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
bluuu: i hope you tell ur daughter to let herself to be tested by every guy that comes her way wen she grows up.
is it sex that guarantee a successful marriage??
siddon dere they order for boli
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by JimPerry(m): 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
farem: WHEN I READ THRO THESE YOUR 'REASONS', I COULDN'T HELP BUT SHAKING MY HEAD.
HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU CONFIRM THESE BY JUST HAVING SEX WITH A GAL?
HAVE U SEEN A LovePeddler/FORNICATOR WHO GOES ABOUT WITH DIRTY VESSEL/GENITAL?
ARE U NOT AWARE THAT MERE OPENING IT FOR U SUGGEST D 'WIDENESS'?
SO SPIRIT HUSBANDS WILL BE DETECTED BY JUST COMMITTING FORNICATION (i.e. UNMASKING THE DARK WORLD THRO ITS INVENTION AND SYSTEM)?
SO A GAL WHO BENDS ON MARRYING U WILL COMPLAIN SHE IS NOT SATISFIED BY U?
You came here promoting the way of Perdition through your warped upbringing, exposure, orientation and inclination.
I have never seen any one as deceived!
YOUR SOLUTION (If you are not willing to listen to d voice of reason): Marriage is not ONLY about sex, go out and be free with prostitutes!
thanks friend. Just cant comprehend this baseless points brought by a small thinker. What a carnal soul his supporters seems to have got. God deliver dem all
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by adbokus(m): 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
borntobegr8t:
Mr nice guy..are u a virgin?
he's nt mr. Nice guy. That is the truth about this. Even the devil knows that his ways are nothing but deceit. You sounded as though sex is a job one must train tirelessly to get like it's football. No wonder the whole place is littered with countless lazy and empty youths!...
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by whocanbewho(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2015
PhilipTosin:
Are u now wiser than God who says NO to premarital sex? Do u live by the standard of men or by the standard of God?
God bless you bro
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by imagrg(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Na number 1 thrill me pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.