Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With (76035 Views)

LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Will You Ever Marry A Two Headed Woman / Men: Please Don't Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by ignis: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: please wat chapter and verse is it in the bible
Thou shall not commit adultery or fornication.
part of the 10 commandments.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by dahmie2013: 8:35am On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by zeongeon: 8:45am On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
Does that change the truth in post, the point is marriage comes with so many unforseen circumstances , let wise men avoid the avoidable....some pple wey neva go church this year come dey quote bible for me undecided
"let wise men avoid the avoidable" I laugh in chinese...what if after marriage she develops vaginal odour, her pu...ssy slacks,she gets pregnant and miscarries after wedding or she gets possessed after marriage..have u avoided the avoidable Will u divorce her or say u regret marrying her.

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by zeongeon: 8:50am On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:
Does that change the truth in post, the point is marriage comes with so many unforseen circumstances , let wise men avoid the avoidable....some pple wey neva go church this year come dey quote bible for me undecided
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 20, 2013
zeongeon: "let wise men avoid the avoidable" I laugh in chinese...what if after marriage she develops vaginal odour, her pu...ssy slacks,she gets pregnant and miscarries after wedding or she gets possessed after marriage..have u avoided the avoidable Will u divorce her or say u regret marrying her.
after marriage...good but not before.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
zeongeon: "let wise men avoid the avoidable" I laugh in chinese...what if after marriage she develops vaginal odour, her pu...ssy slacks,she gets pregnant and miscarries after wedding or she gets possessed after marriage..have u avoided the avoidable Will u divorce her or say u regret marrying her.
Good questions....wud really like the OP to say something to this....after marriage, no one has d slightest idea of what's gonna happen even to himself let alone others....after child birth, u dont expect to derive the same pleasure of intimacy like u enjoyed when ur wife was still without child....we really have to start looking beyond so many things when choosing a life partner.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by oluwadartey: 2:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
nneh1: this is not how born to be great people reason.you can never be great with this reasoning.
Who told u great people didn't fvck their wives before marrying them?... no de jump into conclusions abeg.. . greatness has Nothing to do with Maybe You sleep with ur girlfriend or not.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Ghadafy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
I really agree with number 2, I once dated a girl that has a very loose honeypot. Although, she told me she has dated about 4 boys before we met. I tried to adjust to her loose honeypot but I couldn't make it. Please my joystick is not small o, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by MaziOmenuko: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
jmoore: I will marry a virgin. No testing.

Here we go again!!!!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

5. Some girls have spiritual husband ,that if u are straffin dem ..dey will be shaking and shouting. " spiritual spiritual spiritual ! " this one I had a personal experience o! shocked so if you wait till ur wedding night to find out " ur life will never be that same again lipsrsealed

Lefulefu is back cheesy
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by tomakint: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
I wish you 'safe journey' jare my guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by MaziOmenuko: 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
ignis:
Thou shall not commit adultery or fornication.
part of the 10 commandments.

Remember the Lord's day to keep it holy. Part of the 10 commandments; do you keep the Sabbath? Just asking b'cos he who defaults in one defaults in all.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
The bible does not support sleeping with a woman who is not your wife.

But may God deliver us from watery holes. Btw, is there a medication for that ?
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ghadafy: I really agree with number 2, I once dated a girl that has a very loose honeypot. Although, she told me she has dated about 4 boys before we met. I try to adjust to her loose honeypot but I couldn't make it. Please my joystick is not small o, walahi.

It is natural. A girl can still date 20 men and have a tight spot.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You
Have Not Had Sex With

Bad Advice!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by doteb(m): 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

1. Some girls have an offensive väginal odour ,that when get undressed the entire house go dey ooze undecided

2.some girls have vägina that is as loose as Nigerian local dogs , if u wait till ur wedding night before u find out ,na heavy cross u carry o grin

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this kind of woman , u go still dey go outside go fùck ashawo grin

4. Some girls can neva be satisfied " NEVER" even if u service them on per second fuckn, they will still be asking you that " wat have u done, that u are tired ? "...guys if u wait till ur wedding night before finding out " ur days no go long" grin

If u continue dis way, how many will u sample? Try and change that mentality O°˚˚˚
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Tallesty1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Pennywise(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2013

Number 4 got me cracking. I have been around but I am yet to see a babe like that. I go just scatter laugh. . . .
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by segello58(m): 5:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
i can't believe this topic made it to front page

ops your post will make the guys really that they will never spare any lady even though its obvious the relationship is never going to lead to marriage think twice.

and moderator you are helping by promoting it.

if we throw a stone in the market,

remember you have sisters, relative and you are also going to have female child

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sex before marriage's not good for anyone.
Stop making excuses to sin.
You're only satisfying the flesh.
Real men practice discipline.
Real men practice patience.
Real men wait.

This is a real man right here.

All my real men stand up!

4 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by chronique(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Too many stupid people on NL these days and the rate at which they join,is amazing. undecided
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Tallesty1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
I know some guys love to press their mango to know if e ripe reach inside before buying it but Sex before marriage is wrong. Believe it or leave it, it is a sin. God intended sex to be between a husband and wife. The Bible clearly states that pre marital sex is a sin. But let's keep religion aside. Marriage is a partnership that should last your lifetime, not a sexual experiment every five years or so. If you get married for sex, you are doomed to a short marriage. If you married her because her vagina is tight, will it be tight forever? Child bearing will change it. Nothing lasts forever. Abstain from sexual congress until you are good and sure the person you are going to marry is someone you "can live with". The problem with some of us is that we try to help God by searching 4 a wife based on own likes and understanding instead of asking him to give us the woman he created for us.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is not the RELIGION section.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by victorazy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t:

This one keeps troubling my heart now. My new babe does it! Na so she go dey shake n shout!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by Afrok(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
A girl asked her boyfriend, honey, why is it that
when a girl had sex with numerous guys, she's a
slut and a lot of people hate her, but when a guy
does the same, he is a legend?
The guy answered, if a door is opened with more
than one key, it becomes a useless door and no one will want to keep anything important in a room with
such door, but if a key opens more than one door,
then its a MASTER KEY... We guys av got d master key so it must be used.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by grandstar(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=born_to_be_gr8t] Seriously i won't advice any guy to marry a girl without first sampling her for the following reasons

3. Some girls will jus lay on the bed like a bag of rice during sěx ,no excitement ,no style..if you marry this .........THE WISDOM OF THIS WORLD IS FOOLISHNESS WITH GOD. FORNICATION HAS DONE FAR FAR MORE HARM THAN GOOD. FLEE FROM FORNICATION! 1 CORINTHIANS 6:18!!!!!!!!
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by unmask: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
It's fucking annoying when I see people asking "is marriage all about sex?".....well if it isn't sex what is it?....why don't u get married and turn your wives to mirrors.....why should I get married to a woman whose Vee oozes or to one that is like a log on the bed?.............Those are recipes for "cheating"...............And for crying out loud, if you say marriage ain't about sex, then please let your husbands or your wives have the sex they want from outside as long as they come back to tell you they really love you......Narrow minded people with narrow minded thinking

4 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by orasuyiefosa(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
DJX50:

Looolzzz. Funny but you have a point though.....
is really good. To check. It thoh.....cos this gurls are badt pretendingGOOD.

1 Like

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by peeparty(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
it nt scriptural so ladis dnt try it.just ask jah fo d rit man. ;Dit nt scriptural so ladis dnt try it.just ask jah fo d rit man.
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by SQURA(f): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hell fire candidates many for here
Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by PureOhio(f): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
doteb:
If u continue dis way, how many will u sample? Try and change that mentality O°˚˚˚

Isn't it better to find the one you're sèxual compatible with, than signing the dotted line with someone you're not compatible with and committing adultery. Nigerians/ Christians and hypocrisy are synonymous.

This is logic. Why would you want to marry someone without knowing if you're sèxual compatible ? Sèx is the most important thing in marriage and you still want to gamble with it... I tire.

3 Likes

Re: Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With by SQURA(f): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
On a second note, Mr Seun, why are you committing nairaland suicide? this post should never make it to the front page, damn the traffic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? / Hot Lady's Outfit To Club Rumours Got People Talking / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.