Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures (12709 Views)

Election Results With Pictures / FG Approves N165bn For Construction Of Section 5 Of East-west Road - / Progress Report On Uyo Main Airport Terminal Building( PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by theshadyexpress(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2013
I have traversed the entire East-West Rd within six months, including just 24 hrs ago. I can authoritatively inform you that it is roughly 65% completed:

1. Between Effurun and Ogor (Ughelli, Delta state), the dual carriageway (8 lanes) is fully complete and in use.

2. Between Ogor and Enwhe (close to Patani (boundary town between Delta and Bayelsa), one half of the carriageway is fully completed, and in use and the second lane is under construction

3. Between Adagbabiri (Bayelsa) and Mbiama, sections of one-half of the carriageway is done with work ongoing.

4. Between Okogbe and Ahoada (Rivers) sections are done and others in constant construction.

5. Between Ahoada and Choba (UNIPORT), One half is 90% completed.

6. All other sections have work ongoing on them gradually

7. Between Rivers and Akwa Ibom, is 85% completed

PS: The 2014 December date may be achievable, but I think, March 2015 should be best bet..

8 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by theshadyexpress(m): 10:19am On Dec 19, 2013
More pics

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2013
This fresh air is lifting me up.
I'm on top of the world! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by theshadyexpress(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2013
Vessi: This fresh air is lifting me up.
I'm on top of the world! cheesy

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by theshadyexpress(m): 10:26am On Dec 19, 2013
Can the haters breath the fresh air now

4 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2013
beautiful

18 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2013
Great job so far.
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2013
The work has gone far, b4 mid 2014, it wud be done.
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by phantom(m): 11:21am On Dec 19, 2013
op..that road is not even up to 6 lanes.

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by otokx(m): 11:36am On Dec 19, 2013
phantom: op..that road is not even up to 6 lanes.

Propagndist using half truths to create a false impression.

At the end of 2019 when the road is not yet completed the Niger Delta people will have only themselves to blame for not speaking up when it mattered the most.

5 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by fabulous4u: 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
otokx:

At the end of 2019 when the road is not yet completed the Niger Delta people will have only themselves to blame for not speaking up when it mattered the most.
present to us your own truth with pictures or shut up for life
APC e-goat

16 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by fabulous4u: 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
mods oya front page things
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by onihaxy: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Noted
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Kairoseki77: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
LWKMD!

"Shady express" is trying to sell us on all of Jonathan's achievements. Since you are being paid, could you at least use a better username? It's hard to believe anything from a person that calls themself shady. grin

1. Jonathan has been president for FOUR YEARS. Not two. Please stop lying and misleading us.

2. How daft are we supposed to be? The road will be finished by March 2015 abi? So we should just shut up and PRAY the FG fixes the road? If the FG hasn't completed the road by 2015, it will be too late to complain. That's what your likes wants isn't it?

3. How much are you being paid to do this to us? Are you Nigerian? Aren't you ashamed that after your propaganda is done that the road will still be unusable? How many pieces of silver for your soul?

4. I pray that God works on your life the same way the FG works on the East-West Road. Amen!

Next you will be telling us that the Second Niger Bridge is 99% completed, and that we should not worry because it will be completed on Election Day! March 2015 my foot...

9 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by omonla555: 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
GEJ
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by alotofgrace(m): 2:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
flesh air grin
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by peziz(f): 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
The e-fight go soon start!!!!!

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by nekaa(f): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
if this is nt 1 road from different positions then its a very nice development.
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by christejames(m): 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
He is my uncle self. FRESH AIR TO NIGERIA TILL 2019 and BEYOND...

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by LMAyedun(m): 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Good Development.

#TeamFreshAir

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
mtcheeeeew
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by geeez: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
This should be like the road heaven

Considering what they are used to
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Godmann(m): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
Liars. I passed through that road last month and it is hardly up to 40% completion.

remember also that work on that road predates GEJ Presidency
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by onoja12: 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
gentle men i put it to you,that report is a big lie,that road isn't up to 40%,i personally travelled the road,infact all of a sudden within the last quarter of this year,construction became serious,if not i was going to call it abandoned project,that road cant finish even in 2015 except they have decided to repent,and worse of all the road is under both ministry of Niger delta affair and sure p. i think we need to know who is handling that road,cause from the report i am getting that road is the largest conduit pipe in the hole niger delta

4 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by igbsam(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Y'all be praising GEJ as if its not his duty before.......Mtchewwwwwwwwwww! What's new about this. Isn't that why he's elected to office ? Can you employ someone to work for u and when he does his/her, you start licking his feet. All these GEJ worshippers for nairaland sef.
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by slimthugchimee(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Choi this fresh air tomuch help i think am flying no am freezing help then i go to rivers cough kwuo kwuo atighi i cant breath my nose choi wich kind rubbish smell be dis gej till 2019 anyway tribal time begins now

2 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by obayaya(m): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
otokx:

otoks the single lane just in front of Uniport is 3 lanes..

why do you hate GEJ so much?

2 Likes

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by osaaaaa: 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
otokx:

Its a good job,not 8lines but 4lines
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by sammyyoung2(m): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Get a JOB!

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Celepope: 2:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
geeez: This should be like the road heaven

Considering what they are used to
What is this one saying?
Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by kema01(m): 2:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
ops, none of d carriage-way's up to 6-lanes...Secondly, u lied generally about the rating of work done on ground.

1 Like

Re: East-west Road: Progress Report With Pictures by Bright2(m): 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
I passed through Rumuokoro to Rumuokwurusi tank,@ least we are using the road now compare to previous years. I thank God for every thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo / Why Ndigbo Should Join APC —- Kalu / Press Release May 7, 2019 EFCC Should Stop This Witch-hunt Against Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.