Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory (2616 Views)

A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by redcliff: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2013
Photographs provide a means to access the past and keep memories fresh in mind. To pay tribute to his late wife, a father and his young daughter posed for a series of photos that reflect on their lives without her.

In November, two years after Ben Nunery's wife Ali passed away from a rare form of lung cancer, he and his daughter Olivia prepared to move from their Cincinnati home. According to Today, Nunery wanted a way to remember the home before leaving, so he asked his sister-in-law to take some final photographs.

Ben and Ali closed on the house in 2009 — the day before their wedding. Melanie Tracy Pace, Ali's sister and a professional photographer, chose to take advantage of the empty space and shoot the couple's wedding photos in their new home.

To honor her sister's memory, Melanie recreated the wedding photos with Ben and Olivia. The new series, presented side-by-side with the original photos, is a tender homage to Ali's life and a touching look at Ben and Olivia's new lives together.

[url=SOURCE]http://mashable.com/2013/12/18/father-daughter-photo-series/[/url]

2 Likes

Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by glimpse(f): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2013
wow...nice.
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Ruq: 10:56am On Dec 19, 2013
glimpse: wow...nice.

Fuckin wow
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by nekaa(f): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2013
see how much he has changed in just three years.. really nice concept there dou..
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by bigtt76(f): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2013
WOW! So cutie ...feeling so teary now! Wish him and daughter many more happy years togeda in loving memory of his late wife and baby mama.

1 Like

Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Kanwulia: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmmmm!

Na so PEDO-Philia dey take start!

I don't feel comfortable with this kind of gesture.

Good luck to them sha-sha! kiss
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by weazley(m): 11:33am On Dec 19, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmmm!

Na so PEDO-Philia dey take start!

I don't feel comfortable with this kind of gesture.

Good luck to them sha-sha! kiss
Are yu daft?
Thats his daughter for God's sake.
Niggers b using words they dont understand, mtchew
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by EfemenaXY: 12:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
bigtt76: WOW! So cutie ...feeling so teary now! Wish him and daughter many more happy years togeda in loving memory of his late wife and baby mama.

Exactly. It's hard not to feel a bit emotional look at those pics. He must have loved his wife very much. Wishing him the very best in life with his daughter - and in loving memory of his wife too.

On a lighter note, I'm just wondering how the average Naija dude will look trying to emulate this. It's hard not to laugh at the thought! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
WOW!!!!!!! I'm touched...
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Now, i feel like popping out a kid angry angry angry
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by dayleke: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
That is so so cute..
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by remsonik(f): 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
That's so cooool
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by redcliff: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
weazley:
Are yu daft?

On a lighter note it was a funny comment
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by greatgod2012(f): 2:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
What a lovely way to have good memory of a loved one. Wishing him and his daughter well in all their endeavours.

1 Like

Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by mysticgal(f): 5:04pm On Dec 19, 2013
Truthfully,a tear dropped,death is a bastard,the guy is now beardy and a bit fat the baby really cute.
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
cry dis is so touching
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
With all those emotional pix taken with his daughter, one wld av tot the girl wld grow up appreciating the father as he has put so much in her growing up....

Wait till she starts seeing one dunce of a guy and start going against his father!

No be human being? undecided

1 Like

Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
Something about these pictures just makes me so emotional. angry
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by shugarry(f): 7:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
cryI can't believe I'm actually sobbing.
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by LerrieJohn(f): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hmmn.........I think there are lots of ways to relive happy memories. Dont like the idea ( especially that of a child) replaying the same pictures taken by the dead, even if the person in question is the mom.
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Kanwulia: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2013
weazley:
Are yu daft?

So because I expressed my views, I am 'daft'? undecided

Maybe. But I could never be as DUMB as YOUR MOTHER. . . DEAD OR ALIVE! kiss
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Unluvable(f): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2013
This just brings me nostalgic and sad feelings. I love you Dad, my hero...

1 Like

Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Saraben(f): 7:54am On Dec 20, 2013
wch Nigerian child will agree to all ds pose??
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Woged2005(f): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmmm! Na so PEDO-Philia dey take start! I don't feel comfortable with this kind of gesture. Good luck to them sha-sha! kiss

He's no a pedo or whatever, he's a loving father, treasuring his own flesh and blood. Let's not take the fun away from what a true family is and should be, with some oyibo paranoia. It's called 'Father & daughter's bond'. Every princess had it.
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by lepasharon(f): 5:37am On Dec 28, 2013
Awww cry..reminds me of the film Jersey girl
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Kanwulia:

So because I expressed my views, I am 'daft'? undecided

Maybe. But I could never be as DUMB as YOUR MOTHER. . . DEAD OR ALIVE! kiss
Wow! This is so not necessary! Guy called you dumb, not your mother! You even said dead or alive, that's too much o.
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Temismith(f): 6:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Eh ya sad feel like crying!
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Vallotti: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Woged2005:

He's no a pedo or whatever, he's a loving father, treasuring his own flesh and blood. Let's not take the fun away from what a true family is and should be, with some oyibo paranoia. It's called 'Father & daughter's bond'. Every princess had it.

Kanwulia says. . . .:
I ONLY EXPRESSED MY VIEWS O.
You see a father daughter bond. . .

Me too. . . BUT I AM STILL NOT COMFORTABLE.
Lest just hope he does not get 'orrrrny' one day and mistake this poor little girl for the loving wife.
I don tok my own.
Every tin get limit!

Especially in this day and age!
I have said my own o!

Tomorrow. . . do not say I told you so! kiss
Re: Father Retakes Wedding Photos With His 3 Year Old In Mom's Memory by Vallotti: 6:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
candy:
Wow! This is so not necessary! Guy called you dumb, not your mother! You even said dead or alive, that's too much o.

THAT IS BECAUSE I DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE WHO POST THEIR VIEWS. . . Unless they insult me first! kiss

If anyone insults other. . .all bets are off.
No apologies! kiss

(1) (Reply)

To Tell Or Not To Tell / As A Christain Lady How Do I Make My Finance Take His Hands Off Me. / Husband Destroys Wife's Super Market Because She Refused To Support The Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.