Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Help With Business Idea That Will Give A Steady Source Of Income - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help With Business Idea That Will Give A Steady Source Of Income (616 Views)

As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Business Idea That Will Give A Steady Source Of Income by feminineA: 10:58am On Dec 19, 2013
Hello house,
Please I need ideas on businesses that will give me a steady source of income. Also intrested in business partnership but don't ask me for millions coz I don't have it.
A good business with a reasonable capital start-up but provide steady streams of incomes

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Help With Business Idea That Will Give A Steady Source Of Income by losprince(m): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
I've had this idea of starting a local delivery service...
Re: Help With Business Idea That Will Give A Steady Source Of Income by grownaira: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mention ur target budget. Biz ideas are related to budget.
Re: Help With Business Idea That Will Give A Steady Source Of Income by louiseevents: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
feminineA: Hello house,
Please I need ideas on businesses that will give me a steady source of income. Also intrested in business partnership but don't ask me for millions coz I don't have it.
A good business with a reasonable capital start-up but provide steady streams of incomes

Thanks in anticipation!

I have this idea of starting a food delivery and pick up. Unfortunately I don't have the capital and I'm looking for an investor. It doesn't require much capital and meets your requirements. However I'm very sure location is of importance in this case. I'm based in Abuja, if u're interested u can drop your e-mail addy for more info

(1) (Reply)

BITCOIN Trading!... ** Tips / Facts / Sales ** / I Need Info On Dhgate Pls / After Netting Over $20,000 On Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.