Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here (8717 Views)

Kaduna Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here / Need Abuja Web Designer / Abuja Web Developers Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by webmastern(m): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2013
08052260054. I speak php (frameworks and CMS), mysql, html, css, jquery....
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by lebienconnu: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2013
strictly html, javascript and java(jsf, jsp and servlet).
nairaland handle: le bien connu
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by atpet(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
contact ME on @atpet3 and also atpet_3@hotmail.com and also on 08139042670
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by ecodes: 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
HTML, CSS, JS, JQUERY, AJAX. ASP.NET , PHP, SQL, XML + GRAPHIC DESIGN. Twitter Handler @KinxlyMx, My Portfolio @ ikingsley.com
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by iphoneloaded(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
From Kaduna, but I visit Abuja on weekly basis.

I speak HTML, CSS and PHP. Also have professional seo skills.

Twitter: Abdul_IG
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by OPEYEMIAD(m): 6:59pm On Dec 26, 2013
Interesting thread

I also speak BASIC and JAVA but not professional in java

Kindly drop your address if you have any. I would like to learn more
@opeyemiademon
pin:2812D782
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2013
Following
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by joyidarauko: 7:02pm On Dec 26, 2013
Am in calabar I want to learn all this , please how can I join the group
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Rahmonomoba: 7:16pm On Dec 26, 2013
DONOCSO: If you reside in the capital city of Abuja and you'r into the business of web design and development, graphic design, article writing, blog/website promotion, have a goodwill and are willing to come under the love of God and Mankind, for the purpose of uplifting our programming and developing life in abuja, to enhance our public confidence, create business opportunities, build small scale enterprises, encourage vocational skills development in different programming language, enable an environment that support innovation and a city were our dreams can come true in a manner pleasing to God.

Please drop your twitter handler or phone number and I will get to you.

Am @DONOCSO on twitter. Thank you.
Ok am @cameron_dprince
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Ebi4life: 7:20pm On Dec 26, 2013
[quote author=iphoneloaded]From Kaduna, but I visit Abuja on weekly basis.

I speak HTML, CSS and PHP. Also have professional seo skills.

I want build a career in IT, I wil be in kaduna by january, I wil luv to meet u. U can reach me on 07036739600
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by adewasco2k(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2013
leggo Abuja peepz

@wasconet

Hit me
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by tiwiex(m): 7:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
Hi. PHP CSS HTML. No mention of cms? I prefer Drupal by a mile. Tiwiex@yahoo.com.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by emmalux2(m): 7:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
@emmalux2
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by emmalux2(m): 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2013
@emmalux2
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by undergroundking(m): 7:39pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Cute1bliss(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2013
smiley@ben_ebube
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Zidosky(f): 8:32pm On Dec 26, 2013
@zidababe.
I speak html, css, a little of js,php,sql
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by barrybanbi: 8:33pm On Dec 26, 2013
Php and mysql my choice of web development ,I also has years of experience working with a lot of open source web development app (joomla, wordpress,opencart,mangento, code igniter ) twitter handle :barrybanbi
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by josieboy55(m): 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Zidosky(f): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2013
@zidababe.
I speak html, css, a little of js,php,sql
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by mruwaifo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
The best of the best is here with expertise in :
Web based technologies :PHP,Python and HTML
Database technologies : MySql, IBM DB2 and others
Enterprise apps : SharePoint, Zope EDMS ,OpenEMR and many others
Lastly we are well bred in the area of providing business process automation and GIS solutions .
Holla at Raphael on #08138900351
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by zonax(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2013
@EmmanuelSpring_
CSS,HTML,PHP,C++,JAVA
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by apacheguy: 9:55pm On Dec 26, 2013
@el_turawa....php, javascript, mysql, ajax, wordpress, jquery, frameworks not yet
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by inas111(m): 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2013
@nasymary01
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by umar745(m): 10:07pm On Dec 26, 2013
@umarabdullahi_
I speak html, css, js, php and 1/4 of python
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by digitite: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2013
This is: cool. I just came into ABJ town. Subscribing to this thread. Web technology changes. Actually my focus is on mobile websites/application development.

As desktop computers decline and goes out of fashion. The advent of various mobile devices, that comes with updated and sophisticated features, is changing the ecosystem/landscape of web development. Rapid adoption of these smart devices by consumers is breeding a new approach in this ever dynamic field. With the widespread usage, the new technology in developing websites /applications is tinkering toward mobile.

New area of focus are:
HTML 5: Hypertext Markup Language
CSS 3 : Cascading Style Sheet 3
CSS3 Media Queries
Javascript
Jquery Mobile
Ajax
HTML DOM
MySQL
PHP

Don't become obsolete by old technology. If you need latest books/E-books to keep you on the same level with top tech geeks. Holla at me. I will recommend great books by authors with vast experience in the industry worldwide. You can have it delivered to you on Amazon kindle desktop version.

Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by sunny3kng(m): 11:24pm On Dec 26, 2013
@TCA_iSolutions
@Toba7
✆08096195622
BB: 22F97A87
CSS,HTML,PHP, some J query amongst others
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Ebi4life: 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2013
I NEED UR ADVICE. I am a graduate of geology, I discovered that IT has a bright prospect in d whole world and it wil sell for d next 100 years. I want to build my career in IT. I want to knw d best aspect that wil make me self employed and also generate good cash for me wtout carrying my CV Looking 4 job.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by sunny3kng(m): 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2013
@OP we could start with a BBM/Whatsapp/facebook group.
Its a pleasure meeting you guys and I'll like to know the silly web designer doing some N17,000 and N20,000 jobs around the city and making the others looks "too expensive"
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by CSNg: 11:45pm On Dec 26, 2013
Ebi4life: I NEED UR ADVICE. I am a graduate of geology, I discovered that IT has a bright prospect in d whole world and it wil sell for d next 100 years. I want to build my career in IT. I want to knw d best aspect that wil make me self employed and also generate good cash for me wtout carrying my CV Looking 4 job.
If you go into IT because of the money, you won't fare well in it. This is because IT ccan be challenging and IT professionals are under-priced here in Nigeria. But if it is your passion, you will succeed cos your drive for excellence will supersede the craving for monetary gains which will as a result place you on top
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by kalaye(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2013
08034785243 I am a freelance webdesigner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional Blog And Forum For Just12k / Help! How Do I Generate Pin Codes For Scratch Cards? / Why Is .ng Costlier Than Other Domain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.