Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here (8716 Views)

Kaduna Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here / Need Abuja Web Designer / Abuja Web Developers Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by clicknewsnaija: 12:13am On Dec 27, 2013
@rasqie4me
DONOCSO: If you reside in the capital city of Abuja and you'r into the business of web design and development, graphic design, article writing, blog/website promotion, have a goodwill and are willing to come under the love of God and Mankind, for the purpose of uplifting our programming and developing life in abuja, to enhance our public confidence, create business opportunities, build small scale enterprises, encourage vocational skills development in different programming language, enable an environment that support innovation and a city were our dreams can come true in a manner pleasing to God.

Please drop your twitter handler or phone number and I will get to you.

Am @DONOCSO on twitter. Thank you.

Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by wisemikky(m): 2:44am On Dec 27, 2013
I speak fluent C#,asp.net,HTML5 but still not awesome in CSS. Twitter handle @wisemikky. Can be reach on 08182246357. Just relocated to ABJ cool
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Godmann(m): 3:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Master of web 2.0 (PHP,Javascript,Ajax with JSON, Prototype or Jquery). Hates ASP and all .NET flairs with passion

@godman_n
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Ahmadie(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2013
@nova_nig
Phone num : 08065573887
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by dashintrends: 6:38am On Dec 27, 2013
I speak a bit of all the languages by Training (qualifications). 070--6871----5064
Pls, I need a per hour tutor on Graphics, and video editing.
Nice thread.

@2008pat
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Elgaxton(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2013
@elgaxton
Php, css, html, action script, Photoshop
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Unkl(m): 7:35am On Dec 27, 2013
@kingnd05, I speak html, css and php
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by GentleFrank(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2013
Good !
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by ibigbemiajax(m): 8:09am On Dec 27, 2013
@ibigbemiajax
html, php, javascrpit, java, mysql etc
graphics
photoshop, illustrator, fireworks
video
pinnacle, premier, ae
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by solid3(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2013
No website should cost less than 50k in this city.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by ibigbemiajax(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2013
Ebi4life: I NEED UR ADVICE. I am a graduate of geology, I discovered that IT has a bright prospect in d whole world and it wil sell for d next 100 years. I want to build my career in IT. I want to knw d best aspect that wil make me self employed and also generate good cash for me wtout carrying my CV Looking 4 job.
i was gonna tell u exactly what the earlier member told u. i also studied geology but had a passion for IT, and even before i finished i was deep into it, u see it is just not like any other profession in fact some aspects on it are determined by ur passion/creativity and if ur lacking ull find it hard to succeed. so going into it for money still wont be the best......way to face the world of IT, yet there are some areas that u can look into such as Networking and Database Management(ORACLE) both are good fields and are not yet saturated with every tom dick and harry
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by leumas2009: 8:57am On Dec 27, 2013
Hi Guys, i do hope this would not be seen as an advert. It would be nice to have you all register yourselves on www.skillsmix.com
This is an online freelance community/portal we had launched in August 2013 but we have not had much traction in Abuja.

Visit our FAQ section for more info: http://www.skillsmix.com/support and i would be happy to answer any concerns or questions.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by ike4blast(m): 9:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 9:39am On Dec 27, 2013
Thank goodness the post made front page
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by drealboy(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2013
python, JavaScript & jquery, PHP, vb, lil bit of c++, html5,CSS
@muskeeto
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by yemionline(m): 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nice thread... I speak html, css and vb.net
My twitter handle is @yemionline
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by sunny3kng(m): 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
You're telling us what you speak and yet no contact (Tw, gsm or BB) details ? How do you want us to communicate with you ?
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Vuproff: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
@vuproff
XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, MySQL and Graphical Designing with photoshop,fireworks, and coreldraw.
***DREAMWEAVER Professional

Fb handle: proff udeh
Bb pin: 25F1CEFF
08188939283 or 07036569942
Join us on fb page @: web-master & developers.
!!!SEE U @ D TOP!!!
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by adewasco2k(m): 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
most peeps here are into HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT, PHP and MySQL where are the JAVA, .NET, C, C#, C++ etc programmers? grin
I was gonna learn those but my love for web apps, i cant learn all web technologies, when i learn them 100% all shocked then i will try C programs grin
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Zidosky(f): 1:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
@zidababe
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 1:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
For the purpose of uplifting our programming and developing life in abuja, to enhance our public confidence, create business opportunities, build small scale enterprises, encourage vocational skills development in different programming language, enable an environment that support innovation and a city were our dreams can come true in a manner pleasing to God.

We the Abuja Web App Club Members shall be meeting for the first time at the Park and Zoo in area one, garki abuja by 3pm on monday the 30th of december 2013.

Follow @donocso or whatapp 07039081681 for more info
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Jovie: 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
@AspireMagNg

i'm good at html, css, php. developing my graphic design smiley
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by adewasco2k(m): 2:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
DONOCSO: For the purpose of uplifting our programming and developing life in abuja, to enhance our public confidence, create business opportunities, build small scale enterprises, encourage vocational skills development in different programming language, enable an environment that support innovation and a city were our dreams can come true in a manner pleasing to God.

We the Abuja Web App Club Members shall be meeting for the first time at the Park and Zoo in area one, garki abuja by 3pm on monday the 30th of december 2013.

I disagree!!!!!

How is that done? You come up with a thread that we all should drop our twitter handles we did, I am not sure I saw any of your follow or tweet.

Then next thing I am seeing is a meeting?

Obviously I am missing something, can you tell me what I am missing?

Thanks
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by baba11(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
08082941541 is it.Add me up on whatsapp!
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 5:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
adewasco2k:

I disagree!!!!!

How is that done? You come up with a thread that we all should drop our twitter handles we did, I am not sure I saw any of your follow or tweet.

Then next thing I am seeing is a meeting?

Obviously I am missing something, can you tell me what I am missing?

Thanks

You probably missed the first post or the content of the post.

We are not coming together to form another blogger lab or twitter fellowship, we want a group of persons that are very available to do web-app business in abuja.

Thank you.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DonaldYusuf(m): 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
@YusufDonald
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by clicknewsnaija: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Are you a blogger, got tired of adsense stress of do and don't. U want to make money from blogging then consider this link below as great option for adsense. It works for me
Give it a try http://p.pw/?id=55643

DONOCSO: If you reside in the capital city of Abuja and you'r into the business of web design and development, graphic design, article writing, blog/website promotion, have a goodwill and are willing to come under the love of God and Mankind, for the purpose of uplifting our programming and developing life in abuja, to enhance our public confidence, create business opportunities, build small scale enterprises, encourage vocational skills development in different programming language, enable an environment that support innovation and a city were our dreams can come true in a manner pleasing to God.

Please drop your twitter handler or phone number and I will get to you.

Am @DONOCSO on twitter. Thank you.

Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by digitite: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
DONOCSO: For the purpose of uplifting our programming and developing life in abuja, to enhance our public confidence, create business opportunities, build small scale enterprises, encourage vocational skills development in different programming language, enable an environment that support innovation and a city were our dreams can come true in a manner pleasing to God.

How sure that it would hold? I wouldn't want to spend transport money and see nothing happening.
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by adewasco2k(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
@OP okay good!
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by DONOCSO(m): 7:09pm On Dec 27, 2013
digitite:

How sure that it would hold? I wouldn't want to spend transport money and see nothing happening.

It will hold
Re: Abuja Web Or Software Programmers, Developers, And Designers Lets Meet Here by Ateeku06: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ateeku06 speaking lang: html, php,js, css and java

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Professional Blog And Forum For Just12k / Help! How Do I Generate Pin Codes For Scratch Cards? / Why Is .ng Costlier Than Other Domain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.