Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

hello all - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hello all (4770 Views)

Nigeria Must Say Goodbye To Ethnicity And Say Hello To Merit. Sen Murray Bruce / Hello Nairalander's Please ,name Any State PDP Has Not Ruled In Nigeria. / Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

hello all by slightlyMad(f): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
just testing

35 Likes

Re: hello all by AbuHanifa: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2013
Uhh? undecided
Re: hello all by Prowizy2(m): 12:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
Things like this no dey locate me, no be only to talk good about him?

4 Likes

Re: hello all by superstar1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
We are in desperate times and desperadoes will go to any and all extent.

1 Like

Re: hello all by babytoun: 12:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
very very senseless thread.

so those against GEJ are not paid. Until you guys understand that the "progressiveness" you preach, in the real sense should allow for divergent views without all these harassments of 40 laptops and all the rubbish I see here , the better for us all.

You don't like GEJ, fine. I like him and feel he is doing a good job, that's also fine. Lets discuss issues.

39 Likes

Re: hello all by fyneguy: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2013
no wonder
Re: hello all by Ngwakwe: 12:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
@Op

What would you have done assuming you were contacted by the Opposition to propagate how GEJ is a failure using every means available to you including insults, libel, propaganda and fault finding.

Would you have accepted the offer?

7 Likes

Re: hello all by holyvirgin: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Well next time ask him to write you an open letter just like iyabo wrote her dad,instead of calling you. grin

2 Likes

Re: hello all by slightlyMad(f): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
babytoun: very very senseless thread.

so those against GEJ are not paid. Until you guys understand that the "progressiveness" you preach, in the real sense should allow for divergent views without all these harassments of 40 laptops and all the rubbish I see here , the better for us all.

You don't like GEJ, fine. I like him and feel he is doing a good job, that's also fine. Lets discuss issues.

lol

12 Likes

Re: hello all by slightlyMad(f): 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ngwakwe: @Op

What would you have done assuming you were contacted by the Opposition to propagate how GEJ is a failure using every means available to you including insults, libel, propaganda and fault finding.

Would you have accepted the offer?

I would have rejected it also.
maybe offering me six digits to say the right thing may have got me reconsidering though.
Re: hello all by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
The character assassins/image launderers you mentioned are getting more and more creative by the day, I tell you.

Re: hello all by babytoun: 1:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
slightlyMad:

here is your post
https://www.nairaland.com/1561506/why-anti-gej-forces-fighting-hard#20325394

it shows clearly what your interests are. Of course they may have been paid but how does my personal experience affect you?
abeg waka pass jo!
awon omo e lo ma jiya owo to gba yen

My friend get it into that skull of yours that I support GEJ. No regrets about that.

On the bolded please and please be guided. Emi o ni soro pupo. but be guided.

Your story can be thrown into that trash bin after proper dissection. So someone will just call any arbitrary mobile number and ask you to register and support GEJ. please publish the number.

16 Likes

Re: hello all by israel007: 1:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Man, you are a liar!

Who paid you for this, tinubu or buhari?

4 Likes

Re: hello all by slightlyMad(f): 1:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
yes, someone he got it from my other nairaland account's post and called. should i rent a billboard and have it printed there so you can get it?
Re: hello all by chi3280(m): 1:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
eGuerrilla: The character assassins/image launderers you mentioned are getting more and more creative by the day, I tell you.

They have increased from 40 laptop dogs to about 70. No wonder new monikers keep surfacing everyday. But its alright, its a good way to create employment for the jobless people. No matter how hard they try to convince Nigerians, GEJ will be kicked out in 2015.

4 Likes

Re: hello all by donphilopus: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2013
I know one of them who created his main moniker, around 2009, but because he was paid to support this current government, he created the one he's now using, around last year August. I don't want to provide names now! Maybe later.

And the person that created the GEJ's administration thread, can go any length, just to insult the oppositions on this forum! If you're doubting me, go and view his posts, and see the number of his posts hidden, and the numbers of insults on his posts! Without being told, we know they are already paid. He insults peoples' parents, just to support GEJ.

His posts are opened for everybody, you can take your time and view them.
Re: hello all by DankemzI(m): 1:18pm On Dec 19, 2013
Iyammi....
Re: hello all by Lilimax(f): 1:19pm On Dec 19, 2013
hmmm...
Re: hello all by arkreality: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
slightlyMad:

here is your post
https://www.nairaland.com/1561506/why-anti-gej-forces-fighting-hard#20325394

it shows clearly what your interests are. Of course they may have been paid but how does my personal experience affect you?
abeg waka pass jo!
awon omo e lo ma jiya owo to gba yen

I guessed right that you must be of Yoruba tribe.............What has this man done to u people? Even the devil himself Obj is now fighting him.

9 Likes

Re: hello all by DankemzI(m): 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
DankemzI: Iyammi....

On June 2012, President Goodluck Jonathan said that Nigerians should limit their number of children.

"Last year alone, we expended N935 billion on security. It is enough to dualise all Nigeria highways & maintain, renovate, refurbish our airports, it is enough to create job,"

Today, our unity is firm, and our purpose is strong. Our determination unshakable. Together, we will unite our nation and improve the living standards of all our peoples whether in the North or in the South; in the East or in the West.- President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

5 Likes

Re: hello all by DankemzI(m): 1:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
DankemzI:

On June 2012, President Goodluck Jonathan said that Nigerians should limit their number of children.

"Last year alone, we expended N935 billion on security. It is enough to dualise all Nigeria highways & maintain, renovate, refurbish our airports, it is enough to create job,"

Today, our unity is firm, and our purpose is strong. Our determination unshakable. Together, we will unite our nation and improve the living standards of all our peoples whether in the North or in the South; in the East or in the West.- President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

just passing by
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: hello all by OgologoDimkpa: 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Another unholy allegation against Jonathan ?angry

You guys will surely fail cos his name Goodluck will speak for him.

I'm very sure you guys will not forget OBJ letter and the response from
his daughter in a hurry. grin

Leave GEJ alone you APC war Lords

12 Likes

Re: hello all by DankemzI(m): 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
DankemzI:

just passing by
----oooO---
----(----)----!
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -

DankemzI:

The dumbest thread i've ever seen this year

3 Likes

Re: hello all by chi3280(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: I know one of them who created his main moniker, around 2009, but because he was paid to support this current government, he created the one he's now using, around last year August. I don't want to provide names now! Maybe later.

And the person that created the GEJ's administration thread, can go any length, just to insult the oppositions on this forum! If you're doubting me, go and view his posts, and see the number of his posts hidden, and the numbers of insults on his posts! Without being told, we know they are already paid. He insults peoples' parents, just to support GEJ.

its now obvious why Taharqa, Jmaine and theoctopus aka thelastpope keep hurling insults on anyone who goes contrary to their views.
Re: hello all by OgologoDimkpa: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
donphilopus: I know one of them who created his main moniker, around 2009, but because he was paid to support this current government, he created the one he's now using, around last year August. I don't want to provide names now! Maybe later.

Re: hello all by jmaine: 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Can the OP furnish the house with this imaginary GEJ agent number who called him.

Meanwhile an APC agent also called me to join the anti GEJ hang with a promise of 50k per month and I sternly refused.

What is 50K. angry . . . .Please let us share our super stories here . . . grin

16 Likes

Re: hello all by chi3280(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine: Can the OP furnish the house with this imaginary GEJ agent number who called him.

Meanwhile an APC agent also called me to join the anti GEJ hang with a promise of 50k per month and I sternly refused.

What is 50K. angry . . . .Please let us share our super stories here . . . grin
Liar!! If APC promised you such huge amount of money,you would have accepted it instead of accepting a peanut of 15k from PDP. APC will not persuade anyone with cash. Bloody Liar!!

1 Like

Re: hello all by gondie: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
tnx mami, the OP is just frustrated.

babytoun: very very senseless thread.

3 Likes

Re: hello all by jmaine: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
chi 3280: its now obvious why Taharqa, Jmaine and theoctopus aka thelastpope keep hurling insults on anyone who goes contrary to their views.

And the ediot I just had to quote doesn't insult others with contrary views . . .

1 Like

Re: hello all by ibnakogun: 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
I know sincereretard and the imaginary billionaires are the onces employing all those hungry peeps.
Re: hello all by otokx(m): 1:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
Let us look at the good side of it, some people are actually getting some employment.
Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
We know them, @Op good job. They are already on this thread ambushing the op.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle / Please: A Picture Of Federal University, Gusau, Zamfara State / Imo State Guber Debate: APC Thugs Vandalize Assumpta Cathedral Owerri!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.