Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

hello all - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / hello all (4771 Views)

Nigeria Must Say Goodbye To Ethnicity And Say Hello To Merit. Sen Murray Bruce / Hello Nairalander's Please ,name Any State PDP Has Not Ruled In Nigeria. / Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine: Can the OP furnish the house with this imaginary GEJ agent number who called him.

Meanwhile an APC agent also called me to join the anti GEJ hang with a promise of 50k per month and I sternly refused.

What is 50K. angry . . . .Please let us share our super stories here . . . grin
OK ,be deceiving yourself.
Re: hello all by Ngokafor(f): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
babytoun: very very senseless thread.

so those against GEJ are not paid. Until you guys understand that the "progressiveness" you preach, in the real sense should allow for divergent views without all these harassments of 40 laptops and all the rubbish I see here , the better for us all.

You don't like GEJ, fine. I like him and feel he is doing a good job, that's also fine. Lets discuss issues.

..Indeed!!...
Re: hello all by jmaine: 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
chi 3280: Liar!! If APC promised you such huge amount of money,you would have accepted it instead of accepting a peanut of 15k from PDP. APC will not persuade anyone with cash. Bloody Liar!!

A very dull fellow who believed the OP comic lies but decided to dispute mine cos they serve the same master.

You and those who support the OP are acutely dumb. No offense.
Re: hello all by Olaolufred(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
babytoun: very very senseless thread.

so those against GEJ are not paid. Until you guys understand that the "progressiveness" you preach, in the real sense should allow for divergent views without all these harassments of 40 laptops and all the rubbish I see here , the better for us all.

You don't like GEJ, fine. I like him and feel he is doing a good job, that's also fine. Lets discuss issues.

I CONCLUDE HERE THAT,

ONLY STUPID GOODLUUCK BUTLICKERS WILL CALL SOMEONE WITH DIVERGENT OPINION AN APC E-RAT.

AND ONLY FOOLISH NIGERIANS WITH DIVERGENT VIEWS FROM IRREDEEMABLE SUPPORTER OF GEJ WILL CALL THEM GOODLUCK BUTLICKERS.

IS THIS FAIR ENOUGH?
Re: hello all by jmaine: 1:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
tosan200:
OK ,be deceiving yourself.

Do they pay you guys more ? Please talk to me grin . . . .
Re: hello all by engrfcuksmtin(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
Whatever it's my prayer is that every anti development, anti masses, pro-corruption and pro bad governance Nairalander shall perish with their generation. Their blood shall be one of those that will be used to cleanse the land. They and those they are support shall not see the good of this land. Nigeria will stand and will not disintegrate but these people will see it happening.
The blood of those that have killed as a result of corruption and bad governance shall be on the head of this people and their family.

I no dey follow anybody talk o......

1 Like

Re: hello all by donphilopus: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibn akogun: I know sincereretard and the imaginary billionaires are the onces employing all those hungry peeps.
Orin Eyin! How can a slave employ a slave?? He was also employed!
Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

Hahaha, if they pay me I will be on this forum 24/7 defending my pay master , am not like you . I post on only few subject at my own convenience.
Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Whatever it's my prayer is that every anti development, anti masses, pro-corruption and pro bad governance Nairalander shall perish with their generation. Their blood shall be one of those that will be used to cleanse the land. They and those they are support shall not see the good of this land. Nigeria will stand and will not disintegrate but these people will see it happening.
The blood of those that have killed as a result of corruption and bad governance shall be on the head of this people and their family.

I no dey follow anybody talk o......
AMEN
Re: hello all by jmaine: 1:48pm On Dec 19, 2013
tosan200:
Hahaha, if they pay me I will be on this forum 24/7 defending my pay master , am not like you . I post on only few subject at my own convenience.

And you checked my timeline to know I post 24/7.

Can we safely say all anti GEJ posters consistent on this board are also heavily paid from looted funds. . . . grin

7 Likes

Re: hello all by ibnakogun: 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

A very dull fellow who believed the OP comic lies but decided to dispute mine cos they serve the same master.

You and those who support the OP are acutely dumb. No offense.

Stfu jamiu berem got the same call sometime ago.
Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 1:49pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

you are on this forum 24/7 jumping from one thread trying to do one thing; defend Jonathan. why is that? don't you have a job? SHAMELESS FELLOW.
Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 1:54pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

And you checked my timeline to know I post 24/7.

Can we safely say all anti GEJ posters consistent on this board are also heavily paid from looted funds. . . . grin
I don 't need to do that, I know your kind . where is taharaq?
Re: hello all by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibn akogun:

what call did I get please? No one has called me asking to support anyone both from PDP or APC.
Re: hello all by jmaine: 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibn akogun:

Air head- egg header, so the mongoose i replied was Berem. Thanks for the share.

Tell Berem she got a call from her paranoid APC pay lords.

1 Like

Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
tosan200:
you are on this forum 24/7 jumping from one thread trying to do one thing; defend Jonathan. why is that? don't you have a job? SHAMELESS FELLOW.

What about those who spend every seconds of their life attacking and assaulting all threads of GEJ. Are they shameless also , don't they have jobs ?.

You are the shameless wannabe hypocrite here . . . grin

2 Likes

Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:00pm On Dec 19, 2013
tosan200:
I don 't need to do that, I know your kind . where is taharaq?

Kindly shut up. Thanks as you abide by it.
Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

Air head- egg header, so the mongoose i replied was Berem. Thanks for the share.

what's with the insult? How dare you refer me to someone else? I have decided to take a break from nairaland till further notice before my name was mentioned by egghead. This would be the last time my name will be mentioned on this thread from either from you or anyone else. Allow me enjoy my nairaland leave in peace! angry angry
Re: hello all by eye4eye: 2:02pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

Hey jmaine the nuisance, what do you do for a living? I doubt you have a day job. You are here all the time. You must be a disgrace to your parents and your country. Oloriburuku aki danidani nie!

1 Like

Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:03pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: what call did I get please? No one has called me asking to support anyone both from PDP or APC.

Make both of Una confess na . . .Between you and air head egghead, who dey lie ?

Battle between the paid APC crew titled . . .Na who call me ? grin

1 Like

Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 2:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

What about those who spend every seconds of their life attacking and assaulting all threads of GEJ. Are they shameless also , don't they have jobs ?.

You are the shameless wannabe hypocrite here . . . grin
OK , how much do they pay you?
Re: hello all by ibnakogun: 2:06pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

Hey you fuckhead, ain't you gonna come out clean and own up to your shyte oh you hungry gej a55 licker. Berem am so so sorry. Am just trying to refer to one of the sunnyshytehead post where he promise to pay you if you switch alliance to their camp.

1 Like

Re: hello all by ibnakogun: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

Make both of Una confess na . . .Between you and air head egghead, who dey lie ?

You need quality time in the Looney. Even your sunnybobo promise was decline asap by our principled berem.
Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
eye4eye: Hey jmaine the nuisance, what do you do for a living? I doubt you have a day job. You are here all the time. You must be a disgrace to your parents and your country. Oloriburuku aki danidani nie!

Hello Anus4Anus, am better than you with a mad parent eating from the dustbins due to their frustration of having an unfortunate thing like you as a kid.

You a sad story to your parents and the entire world.

1 Like

Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
tosan200:
OK , how much do they pay you?

The same amount paid to you . . . grin

1 Like

Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

why should I lie about it? What's there to hide? The only contact I get if from fans from nairaland who appreciate me and for my job. So if you think I accept 15k or any money for being a sycophant,no I don't!! Count me out!! angry
Re: hello all by themaskedman: 2:10pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thank God Jonathan pays us to feed our families. @op what do you get for all the hard work you do for APC and Tinubu and co? Nothing and thats why you look so haggard, rough, hungry and unkept. You launder their images on nairaland for nothing and their bank accounts keep growing. That shows Jonathan has a heart.

Oga Jona abeg increase our allawi, there are so many hungry and angry APC e-rats who we need to recruit.

3 Likes

Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibn akogun:

Hey you fuckhead, ain't you gonna come out clean and own up to your shyte oh you hungry gej a55 licker. Berem am so so sorry.Am just trying to refer to one of the sunnyshytehead post where he promise to pay you if you switch alliance to their camp.

This epitomizes the lie you and the OP keep labeling others. grin
Re: hello all by Jman06(m): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
Op, let's start with your username, you are not just slightly mad, what your post reveals is full blown madness which has been worsened by the hamarttan wind. Pls i'm not trying to insult you but to recommend that you see a psychiatrist ASAP. FYI,those of us that support GEJ are men and women of good conscience who look beyond ethnicity and selfish political interests to lend our support to GEJ's government for the overall interest of all Nigerians. We are not as hungry as you and your fellow APC e-rats who mortgage the future of your children for the paltry sum which Tinubu; your paymaster, gives you every month to come and be posting lies about GEJ's government. How about your chief coach LAIR Muhammed? Hope you have rehearsed those lies he directed you to post this evenin? Smh

4 Likes

Re: hello all by jmaine: 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
berem: why should I lie about it? What's there to hide? The only contact I get if from fans from nairaland who appreciate me and for my job. So if you think I accept 15k or any money for being a sycophant,no I don't!! Count me out!! angry

If you believe the OP lies that pro GEJ are paid 15k , then permit us to believe airhead egghead lies that you were also called to be a pay-per-post nairalander.

It is that simple . . . .
Re: hello all by tosan200(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
jmaine:

The same amount paid to you . . . grin
hahaha , if not for our leaders who have plundered this our great nation into mediocrity, would you have taken this shameful job? I don't blame you, man must wack.
Re: hello all by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
ibn akogun:

You need quality time in the Looney. Even your sunnybobo promise was decline asap by our principled berem.
Oh now I remember when sunny bobo told me something like that. He also said he called me and my voice sounded masculine. I took it to be a joke. I told him I don't accept calls except its business. He's been talking about me doing curtain installation for him. Now I understand where he was driving at. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw Leader Joseph Evah Speaks On Benjamin Adekunle / "President Buhari Is Not My Father" - Hadiza Buhari / Contact Has Been Established. They Are Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.