Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:17 PM

Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face (15927 Views)

2face Idibia - Nfana Ibaga 2014 Remix (MUSIC) / 2face's "The Ascension" Is Currently The 12th Top Selling Album In The World / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by scubed(m): 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2013
Both Legends do not look like individuals that are ready to slow down their game anytime soon, as they keep coming out better and sharper, a concern for the coming upcoming artists, you might say? LOL! Yeah! You can say that again. These names are brands that sell across Africa and the world. 2face and Dbanj are having a successful career so far, and they are both popular among fans and in the media, another reason it is cumbersome to easily point out the best between them.

Who is the boss; D'banj or 2FaceWho owns the crowd, the stage and hearts of Africans, and the world in general? Is it the husband of Annie Macaulay, 2Face or the entertainer, D’banj?

Both names are household names in the Nigerian Music Industry and these names will sell millions of tickets anywhere and anytime in Africa, and it does not appear this is about to change anytime soon.

They are arguably one of the greatest things to come out of Nigeria. 2Face is popular for his gifted adorable voice while D’banj is known for his great entertainment skills and dexterity while on stage.

D’banj was born in Zaria, Kaduna State on June 9, 1980 (33) to a military officer who commanded an artillery regiment and a church dignitary mother who hailed from Sagamu, Ogun State. I can hear you saying “How did the koko master become ‘notoriously wild’” Hehehe! I am sure only the entertainer himself can answer you.

D’banj is known for his friendly smiles and acts, and his mastery while on stage cannot be questioned as his performances are always scintillating.

2Face Idibia, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and record producer. He is one of the most hip pop artists in Nigeria, Africa. 2face is not a new name in the ears of many music lovers as he was part of the defunct Plantashun Boyz. The Plateau born singer was born on September 18, 1975 (38).

Many people that have met or had the opportunity of dealing with 2Face have all admitted that he is humble, easy going and his breathtaking voice and lyrics are reasons everyone do not seem to get tired of him

Who do you prefer? Is it the koko master or 2baba, and please do share your reasons.

Read more at http://www.yomi.ashiru.me/boss-dbanj-2face/#ytEorEF5PpMFOFAO.99
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Blizzle(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
Front Page Tinzz

Tu baba for his lyricism

D'banj for his stage craft n lingo

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by ikelvin(m): 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2013
The koko master himself d'banj a.k.a skibanj, a.k.a banger Lee is the boss!!!

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by danbrowndmf(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
Even if i cm anoda world,it wil always be 2Face idibia

56 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by ajasa4link: 12:32am On Dec 20, 2013
it's just like comparing c.Ronaldo and Neymar when it's obvious Ronaldo has been there and is still there... 2Face all the way

31 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by nekaa(f): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Anyone

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by kekakuz(m): 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
cosssy
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by JideTheBlogger(m): 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dbanj....but if it's bed things, na 2Face ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Laposky: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
There's no basis for comparison. Tubaba is second to none. 2face all d way.

19 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Polio: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
2 FACE

D Banj is a lousy prat

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by calibet(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
dbanj becos , he is stepping up his game, and tu-face was busy manufacturing babies,
Tuface becos, d'banj, is not loyal , ever since his split(over sabi) no more good music and beats. d'banj is messed up,
total vote, i hate 2 of them cos them don mess up
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Youngmaster0(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
obviously, i can make front page in these thread
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by damibravo(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
I used to prefer Banga Lee to 2face but now I prefer none!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by 01mcfadden(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
I have answered this question for like 1000times and my answer still remains thesame...2baba you be my baba all my life!
TeamInnocentUjahIdibia.

19 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by bastien: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
D'bang still dey learn abeg,d guy no sabi make him do retire!!!

2baba na naija number,any music,talented n he don serve d industry for like 15yrs n he still dey d league,mehn dat guy n naija best

Many musician need 2 retire oh eg,d'bang,dr sid,nice,terry g etc

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Adflex1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
2baba na Humble fine innocent GUY 1000 LIKES grin grin grin grin koko master too form 0 like angry angry angry angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by sexymoma(f): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
See kweshun 2baba all the way, His voice is so unique.
Even when the plantation boys was on point, His voice dey gidigba.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by mrmatt(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
comparing 2face with dbanj is an insult to 2baba... 2face is uncomparably d best

16 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Paradiseluvall(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
2baba is always my first choice

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
2Face

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Kingslaw(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
2face

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by SamConquer(m): 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
What ever you mean by ''plateau born''.You did not add the necessary Credentials of Him being an Idoma Guy from Benue State

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
2Baba, no lele...

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by olaidede: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Tuface all d way joor!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Sermwell(m): 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls Who is dbanj?

Tubaba all the way joor!!

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Tbillz(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
2face is already a legend in Nigeria music industry btw he finally found his Ada....while Dbanj is still on his way becoming a legend btw his still chilling wif caro#²when ever U see ²2baba? Say hello 2 tha man of tha year#opinion

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by dotcomnamename: 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
What is Illiterate? Illiterate is a person who is unable to read or write.

The topic at the front page is: » Who Do You Prefer: D'banj Or 2face? «, and not who started Music at first.

The in-topic is: Who is the boss D'banj Or 2face? , and not who released more songs..

Answer without bias and personal opinion: Currently, At present, As at Now, I mean this moment: D'BANJ Eja Nla, Koko Master is the BOSS

37 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by RedCard1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
2face is a far better singer but I prefer D'banj. D'banj appeals to the youths more than 2baba.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by highlyexaltdxx(f): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
i fink d both of dem r boss's on their on special ways....buh pls don't knw hw tu post or generate topics can sum1 pls help me out am new here
Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by greggng: 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
U didn't even talk about psquare u re talking about dbanj

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Boss; D'banj Or 2face by Richard2010(m): 1:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
D'banj u be ma paddy all ma life.infact u ar too GBASKI

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New Music Video By Wizkid – Fever / Please I Need These Old Songs Urgently ! / What's Your Best Nigerian-Foreign Collaboration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.