Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! (28493 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Soccerkobo: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Good one
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by FunnyPikincom(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yeah!!! BB Z30 is a very Good Phone, The battery Life is second to None..
i don forget my IPAD Sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by piratedcopy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 20, 2013
i made it
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Smily202(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
Starbank: with all those apps you can't still get a bb10 instagram or snap chat..kik..and many popular apps ...girl try HTC one first feel the speaker quality... blackberry only has 10k+ apps while Android has 1m apps blackberry lack developers you just see your friends playing with interesting apps u just be stock with those 10k boring apps.

Nice comment man..... Android rocks. ..the best

can BB play these games? ??
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
In Daniel O Brian's chant YES YES YES YES! My topic made frontpage dancing atiloetigizonto grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin May all my prayers and dreams keep coming through like this! Oga moderator thank you for putting my post on frontpage!! For i'm going to buy 2 and dash you one....i will send you a message!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blackberry

The device that has held the Nigerian youth captive since 2007 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No new innovation. Same old shyt.

Please move over to an android and do yourself some good
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by blesboy: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Akaraoku$:
Hi Guys,
I was surfing through the computer village to see if i could get an upgrade for my Z10. I was stuck between the Samsung S4 or HTC 2. But finally decided to go for the BlackBerry Z30 when one guy i met in SLOT shop was vouching for this phone! Boy, if you are an upwardly mobile in the corporate world or classy chic/babe and you've not got this phone...you are missing!
This is seriously deaf and gives whatever you can get in the market a run for their money. I would cut Blackberry guys some slack cos they have really upgraded and woken up to present reality in phone market. The phone is loaded with more than 10,000 apps you name it from gaming, to current affairs, food,health, entertainment, akpako things wink, whatever, this device got it!
The icing on the cake is the amaziing speed and powerful sound effect, in fact you can wax your own music with it! cool
Guys, i wanna know, who has used this phone in the house, please share your experience! BTW the best way to enjoy it is with the BES10 and airtel plan is da bomb when it comes to this.

I would love to know who has used this babe or got this babe in the house!
Mods....front page things please. I want this as my xmas present grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQVKISYQ31s
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by blesboy: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Akaraoku$:
Hi Guys,
I was surfing through the computer village to see if i could get an upgrade for my Z10. I was stuck between the Samsung S4 or HTC 2. But finally decided to go for the BlackBerry Z30 when one guy i met in SLOT shop was vouching for this phone! Boy, if you are an upwardly mobile in the corporate world or classy chic/babe and you've not got this phone...you are missing!
This is seriously deaf and gives whatever you can get in the market a run for their money. I would cut Blackberry guys some slack cos they have really upgraded and woken up to present reality in phone market. The phone is loaded with more than 10,000 apps you name it from gaming, to current affairs, food,health, entertainment, akpako things wink, whatever, this device got it!
The icing on the cake is the amaziing speed and powerful sound effect, in fact you can wax your own music with it! cool
Guys, i wanna know, who has used this phone in the house, please share your experience! BTW the best way to enjoy it is with the BES10 and airtel plan is da bomb when it comes to this.

I would love to know who has used this babe or got this babe in the house!
Mods....front page things please. I want this as my xmas present grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQVKISYQ31s
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by akorsson(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
We buy condemed car batteries also inverters batteries and any acid-lead battery. Contact padre tech on 08161195037 or 7addcf99
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by heilige(m): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
That is a copy of the famous htc one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q2sfQGMutc
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by AORDMAYOR(m): 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Expect Z40 from now on.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by tr3y(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
For you guys screaming android
The Z30 canalso run almost all the .apk apps available along with its own OS.
So its like two OS in one!!!
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
ou are right trsy3 ive got mine already! Hopefully will get one for the mod for putting my topic on front page cool

1 Like

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by redcliff: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
satowind: As far as nah bb I no gbadu am cause the last tym I check an anti hanging app is not yet in the app world.
Merry xmas to u guys.
You are fuc.ked man. Tsk

1 Like

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by steffans(m): 10:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
I moved from bb to an android device.. all because of d noise on NL..
d first 4 days my Etisalat mob finished.. I moved to airtel with d 1.5gig.. enjoyed it small it didn't reach 2weeks.. d stuff don't finish.. I went back to my first love mtn.. and am OK.. but truth be told BlackBerry is very good.. and am going back to it... wanted going for z10 but with dis tread I may go 4 d z30..
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
tr3y: For you guys screaming android
The Z30 canalso run almost all the .apk apps available along with its own OS.
So its like two OS in one!!!
abeg help me tell dem oo.......dey jst kept chanting Android!Android!!...

Anyway I've stopped interferin in issues of "which fone is d best" kos I'm no more a kid......I believe we all shld use wat is comfortable 4 us...dats all
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by thewarrior72: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Enigma17: 2G Network
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 /
4G Network
LTE 800 / 900 / 1800 / 2100 /
SIM
Micro-SIM
Announced
2013, September
Status
Available. Released 2013, October
BODY
Dimensions
140.7 x 72 x 9.4 mm (5.54 x 2.83
x 0.37 in)
Weight
170 g (6.00 oz)
DISPLAY
Type
Super AMOLED capacitive
touchscreen, 16M colors
Size
720 x 1280 pixels, 5.0 inches
(~294 ppi pixel density)
Multitouch
Yes
SOUND
Alert types
Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker
Yes, with stereo speakers
3.5mm jack
Yes
MEMORY
Card slot
microSD, up to 64 GB
Internal
16 GB, 2 GB RAM
DATA
GPRS
Yes
EDGE
Yes
Speed
HSDPA, HSUPA, LTE
WLAN
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band,
Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
Bluetooth
Yes, v4.0 with A2DP, LE
NFC
Yes
USB
Yes, microUSB v2.0, USB On-the-
go
CAMERA
Primary
8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels,
autofocus, LED flash, check quality
Features
Geo-tagging, face detection,
image stabilization, HDR
Video
Yes, 1080p@30fps, video
stabilization, check quality
Secondary
Yes, 2 MP, 720p@30fps
FEATURES
OS
BlackBerry 10.2 OS
Chipset
Qualcomm MSM8960T Pro
Snapdragon
CPU
Dual-core 1.7 GHz Krait
GPU
Adreno 320
Sensors
Accelerometer, gyro, proximity,
compass
Messaging
SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM,
BBM 6
Browser
HTML5, Adobe Flash
Radio
No
GPS
Yes, with A-GPS support and
GLONASS
Java
Yes, MIDP 2.1
Colors
Black
- Active noise cancellation with
dedicated mic
- SNS integration
- HDMI port
- BlackBerry maps
- Organizer
- Document editor
- Photo/video editor
- MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC
player
- DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.263/
H.264 player
- Voice memo/dial
- Predictive text input
BATTERY
Li-Ion 2880 mAh battery
Stand-by
(2G) / Up to 384 h (3G)
Talk time
Up to 25 h (2G) / Up to 18 h (3G)
MISC
Price group
TESTS
Camera
Photo / Video
undecidedCrap.....

1 Like

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by tr3y(m): 10:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Akaraoku$:
ou are right trsy3 ive got mine already! Hopefully will get one for the mod for putting my topic on front page cool

Forget the mod, btw I don't need Z30 just iphone 4 will do.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Krak(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Check this news from the BBC. It is obvious Blackberry is running helter skeler.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25461892
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by tr3y(m): 10:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
phayvorr: abeg help me tell dem oo.......dey jst kept chanting Android!Android!!...

Anyway I've stopped interferin in issues of "which fone is d best" kos I'm no more a kid......I believe we all shld use wat is comfortable 4 us...dats all

If not for tecno self 80% won't be talking.!!!

1 Like

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
i just successfully wasted 4secs of my life clicking on this thread.. OFF
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
nokia don't know if you are doing your research well,no matter
which phone you released or you are planning to release it will
never matched N8, you know why N8 is still the best? It's the only
phone you can do everything with from camera video rec,HDMi tv
out you can watch your movie either using your phone on the go by
using USB flash OTG or watching on your HDTV using HDMI cable not forgeting 3D dolby digital sound this phone can give,you can also
transmit your music/radio to any fm radio wherever you are and
share with others,you can also watch setlite tv if you have mobile
drifter on the go. If nokia wants to conquer in business they should
continue to use the same mechanism found in N8,N9 and nok 909
preview and add little improvement such as Ram mem and OS. For me Nokia N8 still the best and have no comparison for those who
knows what they wants in mobile...

1 Like

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by nairaman66(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
The BB franchise is still light years backward whether BB Z30 or BBH100 Period!

1 Like

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by victorlexa(m): 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
Cnt wait 2 grab dis... Bt dats afta I don use dis z10 life finish
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by yungryce: 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
Yeah!!! BB Z30 is a very Good Phone, The battery Life is second to None..
i don forget my IPAD Sef cheesy cheesy cheesy
which yeye ba3 life b dat. Mechie onu jor
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by osualaernest(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jensen_elizz: Op
I've seen bt nt felt the z30 and it looked gr8,,I can say bb has increased deir creativity bt wen I handled the samsung galaxy s4.....I probably died and woke up.....damn fvck dat s4is da bomb with dat super amoled screen,the width,the shape,the camera(oh my God),the air gesture........dude I concluded dat the s4 was better dan z30 #my opinion
that phone is toogbasky
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
z30 support almost all jelly bean app. dat y i told my nigs wo wanna go for bb to go get z30 cos it support jelly bean app
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Onlinebiz2012: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2013
buy and sell perfectmoney using Voguepay, get funded automatically ! No waiting ! It is INSTANT https://www.nairaland.com/1563709/automated-buying-selling-perfectmoney-funding
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 1:30am On Dec 21, 2013
tr3y:

If not for techno self 80% won't be talking.!!!
you are a big fool and for those shouting 2os d apk file wasn't it sideloaded is it official and side loaded apk file on Bb and system always crashes go and sideload GTA and likes u just think your phone is dead on arrival... mtcheww .

2 Likes

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by mcdreeezy: 1:39am On Dec 21, 2013
Blackberry na blackberry..... BTW peeps, am a new bb user. How can i subscribe for MTN BIS plan and how much does it cost?? Anybody pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) / How Apple Iphones Might End Up Like Blackberry If They Don't Change / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.