Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! (28491 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Revolva(m): 2:08am On Dec 21, 2013
if BB LIKE MAKETHEM MANUFACTURE Z50 THEY R JUST WASTING THEIR TIME....I WILL NOT BUY.. angry angry SEE NO REASON ..I JUST LIKE NORMAL BB..AS FROM BOL 5 ABOVE..IS OK..
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by curtain: 2:46am On Dec 21, 2013
I love and hate BB with equal passion.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by dam007(m): 4:56am On Dec 21, 2013
koboko69: When Esau sold his birth right....he sought it back carefully with tears. Unfortunately... It was gone and gone forever.

When bb decided to dash their Bbm out....BB chapter officially closed for me. Be it z100.....or Z1million. don't give a hoot.

@op have u layed ur hands on an android device or an iPhone b4? I was only a BBM addict on my BB.... But with my android...I'm addicted to everything!
mean shocked tongue grin grin cheesy
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by aadejesu: 5:26am On Dec 21, 2013
smh for Bb users, all I'm interested in are the specs, and from the look of the specs, it's a typical 2013 1st quarter android phone, roughly the same specs with Samsung S2. you see How pathetic bb and Bb users are, for someone buying this phone, it's like you're buying an equivalent of S2, or all these Techno crap. Congrats....

2 Likes

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by lordmayor4(m): 5:57am On Dec 21, 2013
android tjis android that...... in all... bb still rocks and with os10.2 you can sideload android apps on it and run it ... its a great phone from rim and am going bavk to bb from next week... dropping my android jare.

1 Like

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 21, 2013
They can try all Dey can but Dey can never still beat my android device in market......
Android rules while BB follows.....
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Akainzo(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2013
pDude: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blackberry

The device that has held the Nigerian youth captive since 2007 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No new innovation. Same old shyt.

Please move over to an android and do yourself some good

Guy, read up on the new BB10 OS and get some knowledge. Seriously, before making such comments about technologies, it would be better to at least read up and know what the tech is all about.

The BB10 is a wholly NEW OS that has QNX at its core. It also has the unique capability to run Android applications. For my personal test, the Z10 ran the Google Earth app smoother and faster than the S4, so go figure how well the Z30 performs.

Get one or handle one, experience it and you will be converted.

NOTE if you can, load up the leaked OS 10.2.1.1055 or OS 10.2.1.1259 and install Android apps directly from Android stores.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by haibe(m): 6:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Starbank: you are a big fool and for those shouting 2os d apk file wasn't it sideloaded is it official and side loaded apk file on Bb and system always crashes go and sideload GTA and likes u just think your phone is dead on arrival... mtcheww .

GBAM( I don't know what it means though)
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by haibe(m): 6:38am On Dec 21, 2013
Akainzo:

Guy, read up on the new BB10 OS and get some knowledge. Seriously, before making such comments about technologies, it would be better to at least read up and know what the tech is all about.

The BB10 is a wholly NEW OS that has QNX at its core. It also has the unique capability to run Android applications. For my personal test, the Z10 ran the Google Earth app smoother and faster than the S4, so go figure how well the Z30 performs.

NOTE if you can, load up the leaked OS 10.2.1.1055 or OS 10.2.1.1259 and install Android apps directly from Android stores.

Not android apps like cpu control, not android games like GTA sanadreas, try it and your bb Z30 will catch fire.

btw, Z10 doesn't run the google earth app close to tecno, not to talk of S4 , don't disgrace yourself because you are trying to defend a phone.

2 Likes

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by haibe(m): 6:41am On Dec 21, 2013
aadejesu: smh for Bb users, all I'm interested in are the specs, and from the look of the specs, it's a typical 2013 1st quarter android phone, roughly the same specs with Samsung S2. you see How pathetic bb and Bb users are, for someone buying this phone, it's like you're buying an equivalent of S2, or all these Techno crap. Congrats....

Exactly!! It seems BB has charmed nigerians though
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by elari(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2013
Dhurmynick:

Yh man.. 500,000+ apps compared to only 10 thousand on bb..
. . . pls tell me how u can possibly make use of even two hundred apps. not to talk of over a thousand
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 21, 2013
so how can the bb run those android apps that require root access before they run?

2 Likes

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Odionastron: 7:27am On Dec 21, 2013
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by FozzieBear(m): 7:33am On Dec 21, 2013
2GB of RAM with a dual core processor? In this day and age? 16GB of internal memory? 8MP camera? And just over 10,000 apps yo choose from? OP am sorry to say but U DON CARRY MONEY GO TROWAY! How da heck would U even do a side by side comparison of dis fone with an S4? Please, they are Miles apart. Even an S3 sef dis fone doesn't compare to. I just give U a matter of time, U'd get fed up wif the Z30. Jeez, left for me, U wud have just used half d price of this Z30 to get a Gionee E6 fone. That baby comes loaded wif 2GB of RAM, Quad core snapdragon processors, 32GB internal storage, 13MP rear facing camera, 5MP front facing camera, gestural controls(yes, air gesture like S4) and more, all for just 50-55K! The E7 is about to hit Nigerian shores soon and U dont wanna knw wat dat baby comes loaded wif lemme give U a tip, she is d android fone wif the best camera at thw moment. Me I dunno why pple r still crazy over BB fones o. They r just insanely expensive for no reason, wif so little to offer.

2 Likes

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Sunymoore(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: so how can the bb run those android apps that require root access before they run?
They are mofors the bbcrats.
The unique side of android is customization.
Tell me how xposed installer will work on a non Linux kernel?
The root apps as well, how can they execute the 'su' command?

2 Likes

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by FozzieBear(m): 7:43am On Dec 21, 2013
Akainzo:

Fine, it can run android apps, but U still don't hav access to d playstore. U jst hav to download d apk files off d net. And for Z10 running google earth more smoothly than an S4, pls are U sure it was an S4 U used? What were d conditions of ur test? Did U eliminate bias? Was it a brand new S4 u used? It is possible u used an S4 dat had a lot of applications installed on it wif so litlle RAM left to run d app smoothly and den U used a Z10 dat still had enuf RAM left. Cos I seriously fail to see how a 1GB RAM dualcore processor fone would run such an app more smoothly than a 2GB RAM Quadcore processor fone.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by FozzieBear(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2013
elari: . . . pls tell me how u can possibly make use of even two hundred apps. not to talk of over a thousand
Variety is the spice of life bro. The mere thought of having dat much to choose from is inexplicable.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Slimmos(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2013
Akaraoku$:
Hi Guys,
I was surfing through the computer village to see if i could get an upgrade for my Z10. I was stuck between the Samsung S4 or HTC 2. But finally decided to go for the BlackBerry Z30 when one guy i met in SLOT shop was vouching for this phone! Boy, if you are an upwardly mobile in the corporate world or classy chic/babe and you've not got this phone...you are missing!
This is seriously deaf and gives whatever you can get in the market a run for their money. I would cut Blackberry guys some slack cos they have really upgraded and woken up to present reality in phone market. The phone is loaded with more than 10,000 apps you name it from gaming, to current affairs, food,health, entertainment, akpako things wink, whatever, this device got it!
The icing on the cake is the amaziing speed and powerful sound effect, in fact you can wax your own music with it! cool
Guys, i wanna know, who has used this phone in the house, please share your experience! BTW the best way to enjoy it is with the BES10 and airtel plan is da bomb when it comes to this.

I would love to know who has used this babe or got this babe in the house!
Mods....front page things please. I want this as my xmas present grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQVKISYQ31s
Baby i pity ur current boyfriend and ur future husband.....imagine...u are soo materialistic.....sha...i no say u know work for d money....na suger daddy magic do am for u
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Slimmos(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2013
Akaraoku$:
Hi Guys,
I was surfing through the computer village to see if i could get an upgrade for my Z10. I was stuck between the Samsung S4 or HTC 2. But finally decided to go for the BlackBerry Z30 when one guy i met in SLOT shop was vouching for this phone! Boy, if you are an upwardly mobile in the corporate world or classy chic/babe and you've not got this phone...you are missing!
This is seriously deaf and gives whatever you can get in the market a run for their money. I would cut Blackberry guys some slack cos they have really upgraded and woken up to present reality in phone market. The phone is loaded with more than 10,000 apps you name it from gaming, to current affairs, food,health, entertainment, akpako things wink, whatever, this device got it!
The icing on the cake is the amaziing speed and powerful sound effect, in fact you can wax your own music with it! cool
Guys, i wanna know, who has used this phone in the house, please share your experience! BTW the best way to enjoy it is with the BES10 and airtel plan is da bomb when it comes to this.

I would love to know who has used this babe or got this babe in the house!
Mods....front page things please. I want this as my xmas present grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQVKISYQ31s
Baby i pity ur current boyfriend and ur future husband.....imagine...u are soo materialistic.....sha...i no say u know work for d money....na suger daddy magic do am for u
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by FozzieBear(m): 7:50am On Dec 21, 2013
lord_mayor: android tjis android that...... in all... bb still rocks and with os10.2 you can sideload android apps on it and run it ... its a great phone from rim and am going bavk to bb from next week... dropping my android jare.
We'd be waiting for U wen U drag urself back to android.

1 Like

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by victorlexa(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2013
Bb rocks! No b by force 2 use am,use wat u feel suits ur style.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2013
Blackberry has been there and would still remain until I buy it from them or someone else. I'm an android and iOS lover but blackberry is still a nice piece of technology even thought it's not making the A list right now. You can only judge a phone depending on how it's been useful to you.

But for Z10, no way! It's a mistake from RIM.

Cheers.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by rawsh247(m): 8:14am On Dec 21, 2013
The thingy is, u don't need a new blakberryZ30 or 40 to knw if blackberry has improved. Improved OS and apps on d old phones wld tell. don't be misled, blackberry is blackberry.,
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by victorlexa(m): 8:18am On Dec 21, 2013
mistypiper: Blackberry has been there and would still remain until I buy it from them or someone else. I'm an android and iOS lover but blackberry is still a nice piece of technology even thought it's not making the A list right now. You can only judge a phone depending on how it's been useful to you.

But for Z10, no way! It's a mistake from RIM.

Cheers.
9ce... U'v said it all
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by walcolm(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2013
It's amazing the amount of false information you guys are dwelling on here

All BlackBerry 10 devices have 2gb of RAM. That's more RAM than almost all android devices except the note3
dual core processors ranging from 1.2ghz (q5) to 1.7ghz snapdragon pro (z30). The iPhone has a dual core processor so I don't know what extra value androids get from having quad-core processors

BlackBerry 10 alone has more than 300,000 native apps and they can run more than 75% of the Android apps...meaning the BlackBerry 10 devices can run more than a million apps

So all you android fan bois can bash BlackBerry all you want but be decent about it and use accurate information rather than propagating wrong data

1 Like

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by 4peace(m): 8:27am On Dec 21, 2013
aadejesu: smh for Bb users, all I'm interested in are the specs, and from the look of the specs, it's a typical 2013 1st quarter android phone, roughly the same specs with Samsung S2. you see How pathetic bb and Bb users are, for someone buying this phone, it's like you're buying an equivalent of S2, or all these Techno crap. Congrats....

Please tell me how many android OEM produce phone that has 2gb ram in 1st quarter.

As tecno produced phones that has more 1gb ram talk less 2gb.

1 Like

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by wwexamnetscom: 8:30am On Dec 21, 2013
Nice post
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by 4peace(m): 8:33am On Dec 21, 2013
walcolm: It's amazing the amount of false information you guys are dwelling on here

All BlackBerry 10 devices have 2gb of RAM. That's more RAM than almost all android devices except the note3
dual core processors ranging from 1.2ghz (q5) to 1.7ghz snapdragon pro (z30). The iPhone has a dual core processor so I don't know what extra value androids get from having quad-core processors

BlackBerry 10 alone has more than 300,000 native apps and they can run more than 75% of the Android apps...meaning the BlackBerry 10 devices can run more than a million apps

So all you android fan bois can bash BlackBerry all you want but be decent about it and use accurate information rather than propagating wrong data

I used android and Nokia but I like your assertion

I don't know how everyone will be making comments as if they dont read at all.

O boy I envy the spec jor kudos to BB for this.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Odionastron: 8:34am On Dec 21, 2013
[quote?[/quote]
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by texazzpete(m): 8:36am On Dec 21, 2013
walcolm: It's amazing the amount of false information you guys are dwelling on here

Nope. That's the SAME amount of RAM as on ALL Android flagships launched in 2013. Not more. Of course, the Note 3 supersedes this with 3GB RAM.

walcolm:

Even the highest end Z30 is using a Dual core processor from Q4 2012. That's the Snapdragon S4 Pro, same one in the Nexus 4 from 2012. 2013 Android flagships have a faster SoC.

walcolm:

Of the 300,000 apps, most are crappy clones put up by one developer S4BB including over 60,000 mapping apps cheesy. Without access to the Google Play store, all you can do is sideload apks. You'll have to redownload the apks when you want to update the app, as there is no Google Play store or Google Framework to prompt you when there's an update. In short, it's an inferior experience.

Not to mention you'll have to install a leaked, buggy firmware to get access to the apk install feature.

Just putting things in perspective.

3 Likes

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by texazzpete(m): 8:37am On Dec 21, 2013
4peace:

Please tell me how many android OEM produce phone that has 2gb ram in 1st quarter.

As technology produced phones that has more 1gb ram talk less 2gb.

Sony Xperia Z, HTC One.

Released/Announced Q1 2013, both with 2GB RAM. Heck, the Galaxy S3 from 2012 had 2GB RAM in the North American variants. All variants of the Nexus 4 (Q3 2013) had 2GB RAM. Ditto for the LG phone that the NExus 4 was based from.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Apple Iphones Might End Up Like Blackberry If They Don't Change / Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) / Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.