Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! (28488 Views)

See What Happens To The Blackberry Priv After It Was Turned Over Fire / How Much Do Nigerians Love The Blackberry / The Blackberry Thread: Apps, Faqs, Tips, Problems. .etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by caukerzee(m): 4:50am On Jan 08, 2014
Akainzo:

You are quite a character! I have been pointing out the good points of a BlackBerry Z30 phone, on a BlackBerry Z30 thread and you come around shouting "Troll" at me for disproving your Samsung is better statements? Haba, get a better understanding of things before you post.
Sentiments? Facts rather. Every popular review agrees with me. Every true techie knows that going from a GS4 to a Z30 is a downgrade. The GS4 is better than Z30 in atleast 97% of the aspects. Only fanboys or 'brand enthusiasts' as you call it, will disagree.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Tinyemeka(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2014
Akaraoku$:

I would love to know who has used this babe or got this babe in the house!
Mods....front page things please. I want this as my xmas present grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQVKISYQ31s
Now hold on!
You mean you haven't yet bought the fone but just played with it, returned it back to the seller and are now waiting for someone to buy it for you?

Correct me if I am wrong. undecided
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Anayordike(m): 7:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hi guys Pls I need helpful info here. I saw a tokunbo bb z30 I was about paying when I decided to check the internal memory only to discover it has less than the said 16gb with which the manufacturers said it has. I think it has 6gb or less. But for sure it is not display in anywhere that it actually has 16gb. Any idea what happened to the memory or am missing something ? Thanks.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by Akainzo(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
Anayordike:
Hi guys Pls I need helpful info here. I saw a tokunbo bb z30 I was about paying when I decided to check the internal memory only to discover it has less than the said 16gb with which the manufacturers said it has. I think it has 6gb or less. But for sure it is not display in anywhere that it actually has 16gb. Any idea what happened to the memory or am missing something ? Thanks.

You might want to check if the previous owner's data are all still on the device. If all the previous Owner's Pictures, video and files are still on it, then you will see less than 16GB of data remaining on the device.

What to do, Go to Settings->Security, select Security Wipe. Once that has finished (it will take a while) then check the storage and it should be far closer to 14GB.
Re: The Blackberry Z30! The Game Changer For Blackberry Guys!! by jom28gy(m): 10:39am On Feb 24, 2021
oseiwe:
Go to the BB10 thread, some guys are already caressing it.
I need bb, how can I get cheaper one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! I Bought A New SIM Card That Has Been Previously Used By Someone / Phone Is Gradually Turning Me To Something Else(help/advice) / LG Used An iPhone To Mock Apple's 'bendgate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.