Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? (667 Views)

Nairaland Daily Movie Screenshot [which Movie Is This?] / What Movie Do You Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Kind Of Movie Do You Want Nigerians To Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2013
which movie do u think should be re-made
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by Waspy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2013
Titanic cry Jack is got to live
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by joywendy(f): 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Avatar:the last air bender. That movie was very disappointing.The characters were so wrong!!
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 28, 2013
joywendy: Avatar:the last air bender. That movie was very disappointing.The characters were so wrong!!
Yes! you are very right.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 28, 2013
The Da Vinci code; the adaptation was very poor.
Scary Movie 5: below par, only few comedy scenes.
The hangover 3; considering this was the final installment of the franchise, i expected it to be above mediocre.
After earth; don't watch if you haven't grin
G.i joe Retaliation; too mediocre, short of expectations.

Man of Steel was a nice movie sha, but the end wasn't convincing enough. Common! Killing Zod by just snapping his neck? Nah, it wasn't appealing enough.

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by penzino(m): 12:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mortal Kombat

1 Like

Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by UjSizzle(f): 9:23am On Dec 30, 2013
joywendy: Avatar:the last air bender. That movie was very disappointing.The characters were so wrong!!
Seconded!!

The Hunger Games. I just feel a lot more justice could be done to that book.

After Earth. Oh gosh, boring as fvck undecided
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by prof800(m): 2:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ogbori Elemosho!
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by pasqal09: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
SHAFT one of Samuel L. Jacksons best performance. But the movie needs a reboot. Its long overdue. Besides I like to see Jamie Foxx play the role. It will be awesome
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by moufan: 1:21am On Jan 01, 2014
yemi my lover
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by sholay2011(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thunderbolt (Magun).
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
sholay2011: Thunderbolt (Magun).

What do you want them to remake again? undecided Aseju.

I don't want any remake for hollywood films....remakes are always worse than the original versions. angry angry
I have a Nollywood movie I think should be remade, but I won't mention it on this thread for reasons known to me grin grin grin!
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by sholay2011(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
speedyboi:

What do you want them to remake again? undecided Aseju.

I don't want any remake for hollywood films....remakes are always worse than the original versions. angry angry
I have a Nollywood movie I think should be remade, but I won't mention it on this thread for reasons known to me grin grin grin!
Hmmmm....
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by Psychedelia(m): 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
The Last American Virgin.
Yes, I think this movie should be re-made because it ended on a very sad note. They should add a proper ending to it, like: 10 years after the incident, Gary has completed college and become a rather successful guy, while that dumb iidiiot Karen gets dumped by Rick once again and is forced to live on welfare with their lovechild. Rick, determined to maintain his playboy lifestyle, goes partying and catches Syphilis.
The End.
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by troy20(m): 10:57pm On Jan 01, 2014
coming to America
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2014
sholay2011:
Hmmmm....

All this your 'hmmmm' comments. Is that your new year resolution?
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by Emmyk(m): 11:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Scary Movie 2013. Total cr.ap smh
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by prof800(m): 8:03am On Jan 02, 2014
<<<<
it looks obvious that some posters on this thread do not know what a 'movie remake' means.
Re: Which Movie Do You Think Should Be Re-made?????? by joywendy(f): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
prof800: <<<<
it looks obvious that some posters on this thread do not know what a 'movie remake' means.
mmmm....pls tell us.

(1) (Reply)

This Is New List Movie 2015 / Download And Watch Movies Online / The Pressplay360 Show Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.