Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages (14838 Views)

How To Stop Mtn Annoying(spam) Messages / How I Stopped Receiving Those MTN Spam Messages / How To Stop Receiving Spam Messages From MTN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by Kayit(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2013
I like your idea of an open letter. But don't you think publishing it on a Nigerian daily will have the desired effect?
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by DollarmanAluta: 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2013
Lynbrook: ONGOING ADMISSION IN ZENITH UNIVERSITY COLLEGE JANUARY SECTION!!!!

During my years of schooling in ghana, i have realised dat it is easier to get admission into Ghanaian universities compare to those in Nigeria. I have been schooling in ghana for more than 3years and i want to use this as an avenue to help those that have suffered the issue of our JAMB Exams...

I am presently in Zenith University. I will be of help2 any1 who has intentions of schooling in Ghana...

The credentials are listed below:
1. Waec/Neco Result with pass in math, English and agricultural science and any other 3 courses.

2.Original birth certificate from your local government

3.Scanned passport.

4.Testimonial from your high school if you have one.

5. You will also need an ECOWAS passport wen coming to Ghana but that will not be needed for the admission.

That is all u need for the admission.....

THE INTERESTING FACT IS THAT THERE IS NO JAMB OR UNIVERSITY EXAM BEFORE ADMISSION, ALL U NEED IS YOUR WAEC OR NECO RESULT...AND AGAIN YOUR ADMISSION IS ASSURED IF ONLY YOU GET THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS

For more information you can reach me on:
Jorge +233540837589 or Schwartzdulwich@gmail.com

Tell a friend or relative. Thanks for your time...

Please spear us with all this your crap Outreach in Ghana call Universities. Imagin a pass in English and Mathematics for a University admission. You had better have dull heads in such university. Ole, just out to dupe gullible Nigerians who are just unfit to face the challenges here.
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by yesboss20(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2013
rudedough:

Come on people. Let's write MTN an email each. I JUST DID, HAVE YOU? smiley cool
Hey. Have you gotten a response from them? I just received some correspondence from an agent after the automated reply. Hopefully, this would hit a nerve or two and generate the required effect.
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by Dovahkiin(m): 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2013
why don't u guys just port to etisalat or glo? , that's the biggest statement you can make
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by seedsower(m): 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
temmy.m3:

Why? sorry o, but Sey them glue your existence with MTN??

Must we port? Why do we have NCC.

MTN is just a case study in the issue at hand. They are all the same.
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by onlymase(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2013
they have really taken us for granted
I use mtn and glo
for the rubbish they do I say waka to them

Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2013
yesboss20:
Hey. Have you gotten a response from them? I just received some correspondence from an agent after the automated reply. Hopefully, this would hit a nerve or two and generate the required effect.

Yes I have. Here is what I got:

Dear ******,

Thank you for contacting us at MTN CustomerCare.

We apologize for all inconvenience this might have caused you.

Kindly provide us with samples phone number and codes they  received unsolicited SMS from to aid investigation and resolution.

Once again all inconvenience regretted.

Thank you for choosing MTN, do have a great day.

Best regards,

Ebunoluwa | CustomerCare Team
Customercare@mtnnigeria.net

----------------------------------------

Now we know these are mere standard responses, but how do we provide the short codes for these SMS? If you have these short codes please drop it.
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by seedsower(m): 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
rudedough:

Dear ******,

Kindly provide us with samples phone number and codes they  received unsolicited SMS from to aid investigation and resolution.

Best regards,

Ebunoluwa | CustomerCare Team

Now we know these are mere standard responses, but how do we provide the short codes for these SMS? If you have these short codes please drop it.

I delete as soon as they arrive(even without reading) in 12hrs from now i will feed you with many. Thank you.
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2013
seedsower:

I delete as soon as they arrive(even without reading) in 12hrs from now i will feed you with many. Thank you.

Please do, i will be standing by
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by seedsower(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2013
from 32045

Yello! Bless your callers with the beautiful always prayer by NOSA! to buy this sog as your callertune, text 01907 to 4100. Tune cost N50 only.
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by seedsower(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2013
from 4100
"Y'ello! keep your callers dancing to the hot new single by banky W, "Jasi" on MTN ccallertunez! text 20 to 4100 to get it now! SMS costs N50/tune
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by seedsower(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2013
From 4080

Eat clean food and often! the..bla bla bla To get health tips text startwell to 35075 N100/month
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by yesboss20(m): 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2013
rudedough:

Please do, i will be standing by
I get from 33070 and 38051 daily an average of 3 sms's which I delete on the spot.
Now, they are giving me the run around and it's aggravating my anger. The latest correspondence is that they are experiencing "system downtime" and so "cannot access records" of my line after they told me earlier that there were "no arbitrary deductions from my account."
They are really gonna pay for this.
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by yesboss20(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2013
rudedough:

Dear ******,

Kindly provide us with samples phone number and codes they received unsolicited SMS from to aid investigation and resolution.

Best regards,

Ebunoluwa | CustomerCare Team

They are 33070, 38051, 38053, 4500 and 35075 amongst others.
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by yesboss20(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2013
Compliments people. Hope the break has been a terrific period thus far for you.
So, those Care Center peeps have put me on a long thing since before Christmas. I am so going to pester them in the coming days with mails that they'd wish they hadn't messed with me.
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by Sagamite(m): 12:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sunglow: Yes you are so write.Need to send one ASAP to(IKEDC)IKEJA ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY. This people have kept us in perpetual darkness since the beginning of December.

RAMBO!

You dey fire o! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cretinous product of a failed education system. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Open Letter To MTN About Spam Messages by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 27, 2014
Mtn wanted to indirectly turn us all to
[size=31pt]gamblers [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Likely Reason Why Ntel SIM Is Still Scarce / IOS Developers Sue Apple Over App Store Fee (monopoly) / Which Is More Important: Wall Charger Or USB Cord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.