Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland (17024 Views)

A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 / Pictures Of Nairaland Back In 2005 / All these Nigerian Online E-Commerce Shops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by fflamingo(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2013
Did someone knew why I commented Here...NO...it called HOPE,
I sincerely would be looking forward somebody will come back and re -quote ME ...few years from now.
Apart I must say my personality to some extent had been developed by nairaland .....
IN. GOD. I. TRUST.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by bharyur2103(m): 11:15pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hello,Mr Jarus.I would like to ask your advice on something privately,but I don't know the proper channel to go through.It's career-related.How do I contact you,sir?
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
bharyur2103: Hello,Mr Jarus.I would like to ask your advice on something privately,but I don't know the proper channel to go through.It's career-related.How do I contact you,sir?
. Jarushub@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by akinalabi(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Jarus: This subject had been ringing in my head for days and I considered it bloggable. I have been an active member of Nairaland for more than 6 years (far before I even registered on Facebook -2008- and twitter - 2010), and in fact, this is where I first used the moniker Jarus, which is somewhat a brand in cyber-Nigeria now. I have compiled the list of ventures, offline and online, which have used Nairaland either as launching pad or booster in their activities, and are themselves modest outfits in their own right today.

1, NAIRABET (http:///) :
- Akin Alabi, Nairaland, October 13, 2006

That comment has all the characteristics of one made by a hustler, if not a spammer. But guess who made that comment 6 years ago? Akin Alabi, now CEO of Nairabet, Africa’s biggest sports betting website. Today, Akin Alabi is a millionaire. So rich is he today, 7 years after that “hustling comment”, that he dashed out N0.25m for Nairaland’s independent charity team, The e-Helpers Network (TEHN). Today, Akin rides a benz G-Wagon worth more than N20million. The petty internet marketer of 2006 is now a millionaire. Akin started from Nairaland.

Kai.

Jarus don open my nyansh. shocked undecided cheesy

Na me write that thing? grin

All those sites I don bury them tay tay. Except my blog wey I just resurrect.

It have tayed wey I dey hustle. But well before I joined Nairaland.

I love Nairaland. I have met great friends and business partners here.

I advertised here wella, but Seun no gree accept our website again. sad

Seun, sports betting no be bad thing. Accept our ads na.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by cumpaddre(m): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by darmochy1(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2013
Mine also started a few days ago and the inspiration came from Nairaland and personal experience. I believe it will go places: http://MiniImportationGuide..com

Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by bharyur2103(m): 11:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thank you.I have sent you an e-mail,sir.Your advice would be much appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 19, 2013
Ceekan Magazine too started from here, and is already moving. I 'll be forever grateful to NL

www.ceekan.net....that's the link, for more Arts & Entertainment news.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by damola1: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2013
akinalabi:

Kai.

Jarus don open my nyansh. shocked undecided cheesy

Na me write that thing? grin

All those sites I don bury them tay tay. Except my blog wey I just resurrect.

It have tayed wey I dey hustle. But well before I joined Nairaland.

I love Nairaland. I have met great friends and business partners here.

I advertised here wella, but Seun no gree accept our website again. sad

Seun, sports betting no be bad thing. Accept our ads na.

kalo kalo no get 2 names my brother.. na abakadabra.... It's dangerous to the young at heart... affected families a great deal. Worst still, it's addictive.. I salute seun for ' do no evil ' motto.....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by cdapsin: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2013
cock ass breast pussy dick vagina penis
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by inspiredm(m): 12:39am On Dec 20, 2013
Jarus:
1, NAIRABET (http:///) :
- Akin Alabi, Nairaland, October 13, 2006

Today, Akin rides a benz G-Wagon worth more than N20million. The petty internet marketer of 2006 is now a millionaire. Akin started from Nairaland.

Great Analysis Oga Jarus, But he Doesn't drive a G-Wagon.

Akin Alabi Drives a Super Combo Ride Worth Over 50 Million Naira Both ordered from Inspired Autos wink

One of them is Worth 25m naira as seen in this link https://www.nairaland.com/1422740/most-expensive-pre-ordered-suv
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Melancholy(m): 12:40am On Dec 20, 2013
ajasa4link: please which akin alabi are we talking about here, is it the same guy that directs music videos?
No. This akin alabi is well known for online business.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by amanikondo: 2:19am On Dec 20, 2013
So lalaboi, you are the one beating the hell out of me on Playstation Network FIFA. Still on top of the leader-board. Do you have any work at all?
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Kairoseki77: 2:23am On Dec 20, 2013
If Seun was smart, he'd take a cut of these businesses like Oprah!
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by efilefun(m): 2:23am On Dec 20, 2013
ZUBY77: Just give me one year Jarus, one year and the first on the list will be www.globalruns.com.

Been following ur site with passion, I trust you Ozoigbondu1 #GodBlessYou

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by winteriscoming: 2:50am On Dec 20, 2013
damola1:

kalo kalo no get 2 names my brother.. na abakadabra.... It's dangerous to the young at heart... affected families a great deal. Worst still, it's addictive.. I salute seun for ' do no evil ' motto.....
Seun's stance on the issue is admirable no doubt. But I think those who are addicted to betting are immature. I dabbled a bit Last year with Bet365, lost 100 dollars. I haven't logged into a betting website eversince.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by FunmyKemmy(f): 3:10am On Dec 20, 2013
I joined Nairaland in 2007 and have been connected with people that matter through this site but my blog is barely six month old. I know that with God, hardwork, persistence, determination and patience I will get there. Thanks.

http://funmikemmy..com
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by CosmoFab: 3:58am On Dec 20, 2013
Interesting list! Good to see how much Nairaland has contributed to the growth of businesses that are owned by some of its members.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by obowunmi(m): 3:58am On Dec 20, 2013
I'm popular too but I like my anonymity.

Kudos to you all making things happen. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by tr3y(m): 4:49am On Dec 20, 2013
ichommy: www.emmanuelbabatunde.com

Emmanuel Babatunde here, NL member since 2009. Emmanuel Babatunde's Blog spring up thru nairaland. I also want to thank all NL members starting from Oga Seun, Aunty Mukimuki. I really enjoy NL traffic on FP. NL is my Number one traffic source.

Thank You.

Badt guy, I no know you get blog self. LTNC
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Junapril(m): 4:55am On Dec 20, 2013
Another great business to come out of here. https://www.nairaland.com/1558301/first-nairaland-inspired-real-estate.
Mr Janus, Salam bro. I might not have contacted you before now but I have been following you for a long time, I know we will meet soon when the time is right.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 20, 2013
[size=15pt]Thunder fire Sexkillz, OAM4J and R231 for always banning me without cause.

I said kwezuenu on a post and Sexkillz banned me till march 2014 for being tribalistic, but the funny thing is that I am Igbo so how was I being tribalistic towards Igbos undecided
[/size]
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by focus2011: 5:23am On Dec 20, 2013
nice
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Emyo(m): 5:24am On Dec 20, 2013
Am poor today. But I know by the grace of God my nairaland inspired forum- www.campuspeeps.com will go places. Last week we awarded the winner of our campuspeeps face contest with 50,000 naira. And also our members earn to post, and create topics and we pay once they earn up to 5,000naira.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by FisaIndia(m): 5:40am On Dec 20, 2013
I myself created forum for foreign student residing in india join us if you are studying in india or wants to get info on how to study here at http://www.fisa.in
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by kentochi(m): 5:48am On Dec 20, 2013
Hope to be counted among top class success achiever in this NL someday.
Nairaland is Nigeria GOOGLE
if am right click LIKE.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Creating blogspots doesn't translate to wealth as I can create one now and count myself as successful since blog is now a measurement for success on nairaland.

A lot of guys are making millions online daily courtesy of seun nairaland and Not just some traffic sourcing individuals.

Nairaland successful people:

Akinlabi

Seun

Inspired M

Phemmy

Syder88

Brabus

Lawyer

Jarus

If your name no dey, hustle more.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by frabel: 6:20am On Dec 20, 2013
i
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 20, 2013
pDude: [size=15pt]Thunder fire Sexkillz, OAM4J and R231 for always banning me without cause.

I said kwezuenu on a post and Sexkillz banned me till march 2014 for being tribalistic, but the funny thing is that I am Igbo so how was I being tribalistic towards Igbos undecided
[/size]

Sexkillz shot into prominence courtesy of nairaland. He also won one of the most outstanding delectable lady online as his lover. Honestly, that guy is successful online in his own right and here you are ranting over a ban. We are counting successes and you are busy ranting.grin
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25am On Dec 20, 2013
www.makeisell.com
a post ad free site where u can also own an online store for free.
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 20, 2013
Jah jah no say me dey try,Omi lo ju oka loo
Re: Nigerian Online Ventures That Are Offshoots Of Nairaland by akanbiaa(m): 7:06am On Dec 20, 2013
Even though have not have any money making venture yet but got a lot of inspiration on so many section of nairaland even jokes and am an inspirational and motivational person and have been able to gather lots of fans, friends and people on facebook thru whom I inspire and motivate and get inspired and motivated from and I love doing it. Money will come at its time but never get torednof doing what you got passion for I don't know what the future holds but I know who holds the future and I trust him. To be part of my facebook family Search via my email akanbiabdullahi@yahoo.com and send request and subscribe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wikipedia’s Most Popular Articles Of 2023 / We’ll Give 10 Million Nigerians Free Internet Access – Google / Top Remedies For Internet Growth In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.