Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State (30928 Views)

Man Seen In Bank With Two Trousers To Withdraw Money (Photo) / Can A Customer Sue Bank For Undeposited Money Lost During Bank Robbery? / N26m Balance Found In Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by BUSHHUNTER: 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
snika: And then they said Southwest is safe.

point of correction Offa is located in kwara State which is North Central not southwest OK
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by tucee31: 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
HndFca: Staf of zenith was kild also. Twas a sad tin

He wasn't killed. He was shot in thhe stomach though they are still battling to save his life.
RIP to the dead.
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by 3kay945(m): 3:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Aggrippa:
yeah alot of in your face cheating. when you do contract with some peeps, they take 100% of the profits to buy hummers, jeeps and duplexes for themselves why they leave you and your family to wallow in penury!

How was this post relevant to mine that prompt you quoting me?
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by donlino9: 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
IbokUtoroh: u cant blame the high casualty on d robbers maybe those that where shot mistakenly wanted taking/snappng pix for posting on nairaland. u knw hw robbers hate to be snapped. God will punish them for mekng this yuletide a sad one for d bereaved families. RIP TO d dead.
They were killed intentionally.
Those guys were just spraying people running for their lifes.
I don't think even a single pics was taken.
I wanted to take pics too, but the gun shots were just sounding like bomb,
I had to leave my gf and talk to my feet.
Thank God she didn't die

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by deeptesting(m): 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
I sometimes wonder why people take to robbery...How much can one make out of it and how do you spend the change comfortably? I really need to be armed because i rather find myself dead than allow this small boys mess around with me. May the family of the dead continue to draw strength and comfort from the voices of those condemning this dastardly act.
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by doublesugar: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Two GTB staffs were killed in the robbery attack.
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by dailywealth1967: 3:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
Abegi,dis wan pas armed robbery.Al shabab terrorists don enter Nigeria o!

1 Like

Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by Yazmin: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2013

Middle belt or north centrAl...not southwest
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
It's a pity this was unleashed on my dear hometown. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hollywood film grin grin grin....Ghen ghen! RIP to the victims

berem: I am sure the banks are all lined together on one street. I wonder why there should be 3 or 4 banks located in a particular street. Its an easy target for robbers to invade.

uuuuhhhh? undecided What nonsense are you saying?! That is actually how it should be like in a well planned city, not Mosque and churches and houses and markets and offices 'jam packed' together in every damm street!
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by chiefololade: 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
berem: I am sure the banks are all lined together on one street. I wonder why there should be 3 or 4 banks located in a particular street. Its an easy target for robbers to invade.
I don't think you have been to Marina or Broad Street in Lagos Island where you will see 3 branches of the same bank in one street. Just letting you know that's not the cause of the robbery
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by Saraha1(f): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
chiefololade:
I don't think you have been to Marina or Broad Street in Lagos Island where you will see 3 branches of the same bank in one street. Just letting you know that's not the cause of the robbery
abeg help me tell them.infact come to oba akran road at ikeja and see what you guys will have to say regarding such .
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by DeeChukwu: 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
chai! now dec is around d corner cry
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by BCJAY(f): 6:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
God please let your peace reign in my Jerusalem. Comfort the bereaved oh Lord.
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by dino2006(m): 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
May God bring peace and calm upon that land. I cover my footsteps this season with the blood of Jesus; I shall not walk into the hands of blood-thirsty vampires in Jesus name.
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by Ashyat(f): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
It was terrible...may God protect us... cry cry
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by Royalty1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
donlino9: Rip to the deads,, buh that timeline isn't correct and more than 15 people were killed, am an eye witness.
@ op did u manage to take d pics?

Sorry Bro,
After i heard of my friends that were killed last night, I was so heartbroken to go around taking pictures. Plus the Police started harassing those who tried to take shots.

So this evening I just took two shots of a bullet pierced gate and expended bullets gathered at the least attacked bank.
Pictures on front page.
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by Temmiejisola: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
embarassedRest on Gbuyi Ogundipe. May da robbers dat shot u neva knw peace 4 da rest of lives
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by meccuno: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
When will I come online and read good news??
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by pickabeau1: 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Jarus: One of the victims: https://www.facebook.com/adebayo.ibitoye.18

Sad..

What a fine young man

Such a waste
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by daisyjay(f): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sarah a: abeg help me tell them.infact come to oba akran road at ikeja and see what you guys will have to say regarding such .

Alagbaka in Akure is also an example
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by codename1206(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Guy if u no get anything to write go sit down abeg
Criminal Ibos: ....Christmas is approaching..!
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by codename1206(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
As long as offa indigenes are concerned, Offa is a Yorubaland, geographically located in the southwest of Nigeria
chiefololade:
And when was Kwara state moved to south west that I didn't know?
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by lokojay89(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Kwara state is North Central
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by Swiftboy(m): 1:03am On Dec 21, 2013
Similar to may 13th robbery of Omu-aran Kwara state where all the banks in town were successfully robbed! This guys were well armed...talk about explosives,machine guns,aks, military grade rocket launchers and canisters. I mean they even attacked police station. Even now the banks are still closed! I tot the budget for security was much this year! Hmm Naija! May God continue to help us!
Re: 15 Killed In Bank Robbery In Offa, Kwara State by Mekanze: 12:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Let's blame Igbos as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / Paddy Adenuga On Losing A Good Woman, Recalls How It Happened / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.