Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Mixing Of Soups. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Mixing Of Soups. (672 Views)

Order For Your Home Cooked Asorted Pot Of Soups And Stew. / Top 5 Nigerian Soups And Their Health Benefits. / Edikaikong - The King Of Nigerian Soups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mixing Of Soups. by badjack(m): 10:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
For people that eat in restaurants, what type of soup mixing do u like. For me I enjoy Vegetable and Egusi soup. I see people demanding strange mixtures like better leaf soup and draw soup. Which one do u enjoy. I know men mix more that women. Soup mixing makes us strong.
Re: Mixing Of Soups. by chiketee(m): 12:33am On Dec 20, 2013
To be honest I've never really understood the reason ppl mix soups, it's not like it enhances the taste of the soups. In fact it confuses ur taste buds. I barely can eat soup with meat from another soup not to talk of mixing.I think it's just greed, u want to taste everything. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Which One Do you Prefer? / Wonders Of Coconut Oil You Never Knew / Nasty! Fastfood Worker Wipes The Floor With Bun Then Uses It To Make Hamburger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.