Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,072 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School (1867 Views)

Yabatech Part Time Newly Admitted Student Should Come In / Uniport 2011/2012 Newly Admitted Student And Aspirants Meet Here:: / Clearance And Payment Of Acceptance Fee For Newly Admitted Students In Uniben In Uniben (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2013
House!!

Please what are the things freshers need for accomodation and comfort

How do they calculate CGPA
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
Make una comment na... At least a good advice would do
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Armani03: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2013
Why is this thread empty? undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by warlei(m): 11:46am On Dec 22, 2013
Am nt taking much...
Just ur bed sheet,
Books
Clothes
Toiletries
Toaster

Thats all.
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by promisechild(m): 2:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
Nice question all u need most is

Bed
Table and chair
Books and bag
Food stuff majorly Plenty garri and rice
Stove or gas cooker
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2013
Armani03: Why is this thread empty? undecided undecided

I dunno...and its important to novice like me
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2013
warlei: Am nt taking much...
Just ur bed sheet,
Books
Clothes
Toiletries
Toaster

Thats all.

Tanx bro... Wat abt fan n others....I just need d list inn full...
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
promisechild: Nice question all u need most is

Bed
Table and chair
Books and bag
Food stuff majorly Plenty garri and rice
Stove or gas cooker

Tanx bro!!!
Am gratefull
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Edithspecials: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
Akposy:

Tanx bro... Wat abt fan n others....I just need d list inn full...
bed, bed spread,pillow,fan, pots,kettle,spoons,rack,notebooks,chair, table,biros,grater/blender,stove/gas cooker, toiletries,buckets,gallon,reading lamp,food stuff,carpet/rug,cotton etc
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 9:10am On Dec 23, 2013
Edithspecials: bed, bed spread,pillow,fan, pots,kettle,spoons,rack,notebooks,chair, table,biros,grater/blender,stove/gas cooker, toiletries,buckets,gallon,reading lamp,food stuff,carpet/rug,cotton etc

Tanx!!
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tgirl4real sorry 4 d disturb
pls can u gimme d list of tinx needed to do a hamper of 1500
pls
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Tgirl4real(f): 10:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Akposy:
Tgirl4real sorry 4 d disturb
pls can u gimme d list of tinx needed to do a hamper of 1500
pls

That's pretty low. Except u wanna go for an uniced marble cake 6" -8 "
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 3:27am On Dec 17, 2014
Tgirl4real:

That's pretty low. Except u wanna go for an uniced marble cake 6" -8 "
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Herzumpther
how did u pick ur pizza? Was it delivered?
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by okotv(m): 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Akposy:
Herzumpther
how did u pick ur pizza? Was it delivered?
it was delivered to her at home....sorry she isn't online cause something bad happened this morning
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
okotv:
it was delivered to her at home....sorry she isn't online cause something bad happened this morning
OMG!!! Hope she is okay?
The good Lord would take d burden off her shoulder...pls wish her well for me
which area was it delivered to?
Tanx sir
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by okotv(m): 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Akposy:

OMG!!! Hope she is okay?
The good Lord would take d burden off her shoulder...pls wish her well for me
which area was it delivered to?
Tanx sir
leave the Sir out please.
she is okay. it was delivered to Ikeja
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
okotv:
leave the Sir out please.
she is okay. it was delivered to Ikeja
okay sir....i insist on d sir
tanx
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by okotv(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Akposy:

okay sir....i insist on d sir
tanx
if you insist...just put her and her family in your prayers
Re: What Are The Tinz Newly Admitted Students Nid For Their Accomodation In School by Akposy(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
okotv:
if you insist...just put her and her family in your prayers
okay sir,,,,i will

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics For Undergraduates In The Medical Sciences / Ksu ASUU Strike: Letter Of Notification For A Peaceful Demonstration / Study/transfer Into Esep Le Berger University, Cotonou Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.