Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,361 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Which group can i join to get rich instantly? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which group can i join to get rich instantly? (1982 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Must Get Rich / Which Best Article Writing Site Can I Join To Earn Money from Nigeria / Hw Can I Join Google Adverse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by prudentmark4(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
pls which group can i join to get rich instantly?

1 Like

Re: Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by 4tunebest(f): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2013
Instant wealth can come from any where but the only source of wealth which will guarantee your peace and safety, with no bitterness attached can only be found in God. Be diligent in whatever your hands find to do and dont be too desperate for wealth. Slow and steady wins the race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by timoney45(m): 5:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
u can choose btwn okija shrine or ogboni. my 2 cent grin
Re: Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by stolenstone: 7:50am On Dec 21, 2013
wwwdotbloodmoneydotcom. See your head!
Re: Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by forextrader9(m): 8:05am On Dec 21, 2013
See the nearest babalawo..
Re: Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by ckkris: 8:09am On Dec 21, 2013
Boko Haram
Re: Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by timoney45(m): 9:00am On Dec 21, 2013
take this to frontpage for this lazy fool to be exposed
Re: Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by earnpower: 11:35am On Dec 21, 2013
The cheapest gift God can give you is money : focus that you want to be rich in next 30days if you have faith it will happen
Re: Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by bjodus(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hard work pays young man.

1 Like

Re: Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
Its funny why the attacks on op, if you have no info to give back off thread.
Re: Which group can i join to get rich instantly? by olabukola: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2013
GEJ or TINUBU Assss lickers association. Any one u chose pays well as far as you will lick the asss and extend to blockos and some time lick am after morning poooos. You will be smiling to the bank every two days with Ghana must go bag. But if you lick their wives, dangote will look like a trucks pusher where u dey.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar For Naira... / Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People / Let's Talk Smart Logistics Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.