Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,493 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Who Is Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Musiwa (2098 Views)

Who Is Musiwa / Since: You Ask Who Is Musiwa By Engr Musiwa / Is Musiwa The Oba Of Yorubaland's Nairalanders?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Who Is Musiwa by DrOBD(m): 11:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Is Musiwa male or Female (guess male), I guess he lives in Canada.
But who is Musiwa, no useful result when I googled his name.
Re: Who Is Musiwa by Danhumprey: 11:35pm On Dec 19, 2013
Musiwa? Trust me,you don't wanna know Musiwa. grin
Re: Who Is Musiwa by DrOBD(m): 11:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Please I really want to know. Is the guy a comedian or what?
Re: Who Is Musiwa by bappahman: 1:05am On Dec 20, 2013
Dr_OBD: Please I really want to know. Is the guy a comedian or what?
I think more of the what

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Musiwa by Nobody: 2:24am On Dec 20, 2013
Musiwa is more sane than any of you on NL.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Musiwa by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 20, 2013
Viewing this topic: musiwa112... grin
Re: Who Is Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:32am On Dec 20, 2013
who is this in this picture with me.. world famous human right activist .. do you now see similarity. open your eyes well well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7RoEKhXcMw

[img]http://1.bp..com/-a1Srt8fnThA/Txf6hXRIdiI/AAAAAAAAAjI/SHzWL3URM4A/s320/DSC02665.JPG[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Musiwa by musiwa112: 3:39am On Dec 20, 2013
who is this.. a ki se o ri ade ni ile yoruba. eni to ba se ori ade le yoruba o ma te ni.

abi to ba se, a ma fa ida si ni. even to ba se wole. bi ti wo se se ni ile yoruba ni.

Re: Who Is Musiwa by Nobody: 3:57am On Dec 20, 2013
Dr_OBD: Is Musiwa male or Female (guess male), I guess he lives in Canada.
Aare has ansad u, can u now see similarity in altitude? grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Musiwa by PassingShot(m): 4:18am On Dec 20, 2013
@Musiwa - How long will it take you to know that "altitude" is not the correct word in that your Similarity Photo?
Re: Who Is Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:21am On Dec 20, 2013
do we look alike. and why? open your eyes well and answer the question yourself.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:30am On Dec 20, 2013
do you think tinubu or obasanjo can give you this vote.. not in nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Musiwa by Omexonomy: 6:26am On Dec 20, 2013
Dr_OBD: Is Musiwa male or Female (guess male), I guess he lives in Canada.
musiwa is a typical reflection of a local chanpion (people) of south west were any local f00l can sit in his toilet eating amala and ewedu and be discussing politics by insulting people on nairaland
Re: Who Is Musiwa by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 20, 2013
Is musiwa Gani's son?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Musiwa by greaterlove(m): 8:17am On Dec 20, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Musiwa by sammyyoung2(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2013
A self acclaimmed political gogoolicadantan.......u berra not ask, coz not knowing is safer for u @OP
Re: Who Is Musiwa by donphilopus: 8:34am On Dec 20, 2013
Omexonomy: musiwa is a typical reflection of a local chanpion (people) of south west were any local f00l can sit in his toilet eating amala and ewedu and be discussing politics by insulting people on nairaland
I didn't expect this from you! I prefer to tell you what I want to tell you with Igarra!

Avi ki Irekun ochi, ani Igbo unu wa va support, neki Ani Yoruba?? Nen ki wa zi ye ke Etuno oguri Yoruba fu Igbo?? You dey fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Musiwa by DrOBD(m): 8:39am On Dec 20, 2013
bappahman:
I think more of the what

Lol
Re: Who Is Musiwa by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:41am On Dec 20, 2013
Omexonomy: musiwa is a typical reflection of a local chanpion (people) of south west were any local f00l can sit in his toilet eating amala and ewedu and be discussing politics by insulting people on nairaland
and yet, musiwa is the chief electrician at google inc while u are a low-lifer student brewering in hatred towards the yoruba race! Ur forefathers are proud owners of 2ft by 2ft shops all over the southwest!

Did u knw musiwa was only fooling u with his foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Musiwa by DrOBD(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2013
wazoboy: Aare has ansad u, can u now see similarity in altitude? grin

Okay. I think I'm beginning to have an idea
Re: Who Is Musiwa by DrOBD(m): 8:44am On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=musiwa112]
do you think tinubu or obasanjo can give you this vote.. not in nigeria.

Votes? I don't understand you.
Btw, Can you give us an autobiography or biodata?
Re: Who Is Musiwa by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Multiple and complex
Re: Who Is Musiwa by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2013
Musiwa belongs to the Gani fawehinmi lineage. He's an activist in his own right since he despises yoruba politicians. He believes in the struggle for a separate yoruba state or infact the disintegration of Nigeria into different nations.

Musiwa writes very well and his intelligence is neither here nor there. For being articulate with his posts, I doubt he is mentally incapacitated. But the truth is he got a writing style to confuse his readers to his real intentions. His messages are not in the body of his posts but you need extra intelligence to decode and decipher his actions.

Musiwa...the Da Vinci of Yoruba Racegrin
Re: Who Is Musiwa by AZeD1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
Some say Musiwa is an electricity engineer while others think he's a failed CIA experiment but what we all agree on, is the similarity in altitude.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Musiwa by DrOBD(m): 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
SeaGold: Musiwa belongs to the Gani fawehinmi lineage. He's an activist in his own right since he despises yoruba politicians. He believes in the struggle for a separate yoruba state or infact the disintegration of Nigeria into different nations.

Musiwa writes very well and his intelligence is neither here nor there. For being articulate with his posts, I doubt he is mentally incapacitated. But the truth is he got a writing style to confuse his readers to his real intentions. His messages are not in the body of his posts but you need extra intelligence to decode and decipher his actions.

Musiwa...the Da Vinci of Yoruba Racegrin

Lol, LWKMD
Re: Who Is Musiwa by DrOBD(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
A-ZeD:
Some say Musiwa is an electricity engineer while others think he's a failed CIA experiment but what we all agree on, is the similarity in altitude.

Which one is similarity in Altitude Is it a code or something
Re: Who Is Musiwa by dridowu: 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Who Is Musiwa by ifyalways(f): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
OP, why you wants to no. That I ask. Fomo altitude thread.

www.nairaland.com/1350871/since-ask-musiwa-engr-musiwa

Read and education yourself
Re: Who Is Musiwa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
i have forgiving you for being a bad girl
Khalessi: Viewing this topic: musiwa112... grin
Re: Who Is Musiwa by vizboy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
Musiwa is here to answer your question
Re: Who Is Musiwa by musiwa112: 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Who Is Musiwa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
[quote author=Dr_OBD][/quote]Biodata? d guy is a graduate of "electricity engineering" @ the University of Ilorin and he now resides in Toronto Canada. And he has a very special way of writing his english grin

(1) (2)

Photo: THE EVILS POLICE Do---my Encounter! / Osun Guber Election: Powerful Campaign Quotes & Slogans Of PDP Osun Mega Rally / Atiku Returns Presidential Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.