Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. (2788 Views)

Could My Boyfriend Be Gay? / Why Do People Feel Most Handsome Men Are Likely To Be Gay / Nigeria Ranked As The 6th Worst Country To Be Gay In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Zzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by merzybenedict(m): 1:38am On Dec 20, 2013
You r so gross !..is she a male or what..'GAY'..hw many times av u seen lady gays if nt lesb....it's too early to talk o.!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by mrdrizzy(m): 1:52am On Dec 20, 2013
merzybenedict: You r so gross !..is she a male or what..'GAY'..hw many times av u seen lady gays if nt lesb....it's too early to talk o.!
the word gay isnt neccesarily focused on the male gender!.its simply homosexuality!!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by merzybenedict(m): 1:54am On Dec 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
the word gay isnt neccesarily focused on the male gender!.its simply homosexuality!!
...Thanks Dude.,I never know.
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by merzybenedict(m): 1:55am On Dec 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
...Thanks Dude.,I never know...but,he shld av written 'lesb' we all know...some peepz r jst lyk me..
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 20, 2013
merzybenedict: You r so gross !..is she a male or what..'GAY'..hw many times av u seen lady gays if nt lesb....it's too early to talk o.!

hey will u leave there?... Go and face ur books
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by iamdhebuck(m): 4:01am On Dec 20, 2013
haywhy28: Dear nairalanders,I happen to be a regular reader of linda ikeji's blog of which there happens not to be a day she wouldn't post about homosexuality.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this,but it seems to be getting too much.This is a country where homosexuality is a grievous offense,I see no reason why 'bloggers' should have the liberty to show their support for it or 'sit on the fence' by posting about them.
This has to stop, I think bloggers should be cautioned or this issue would gets out of hand
sorry but I have to call u a slowpoke...it is called her blog because its her blog,who the hell are u to tell her what to post and what not to post.Nigerians just annoy me the way u try to run other peoples life,instead of putting ur energy into fighting grown asss adults who should be at a liberty to choose their own sexuality,why not fight corruption with that zeal

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by merzybenedict(m): 4:54am On Dec 20, 2013
Obasgilbert:

hey will u leave there?... Go and face ur books
..whch book r u facing ?...i tld u say i had carry over like you..?...gross !
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 20, 2013
iamdhebuck:
sorry but I have to call u a slowpoke...it is called her blog because its her blog,who the hell are u to tell her what to post and what not to post.Nigerians just annoy me the way u try to run other peoples life,instead of putting ur energy into fighting grown asss adults who should be at a liberty to choose their own sexuality,why not fight corruption with that zeal
Well, u can call me anythin u like but I still stand for wats right. When homosexuality becomes too publicized in a society,after a while it becomes a norm. In Nigeria I think the jail-term for homos should be doubled,and bloggers also Should be strictly restricted
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by ignis: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2013
haywhy28: Dear nairalanders,I happen to be a regular reader of linda ikeji's blog of which there happens not to be a day she wouldn't post about homosexuality.
I don't know if anyone else has noticed this,but it seems to be getting too much.This is a country where homosexuality is a grievous offense,I see no reason why 'bloggers' should have the liberty to show their support for it or 'sit on the fence' by posting about them.
This has to stop, I think bloggers should be cautioned or this issue would gets out of hand

Please permit me to call you a jobless nincompoop. Please get a life at all cost, it will do you a lot of good. You are the type of people that tarnish innocent people's image and reputation just for fun. How can you wake up very fustrated in the midnight and open a mundane thread calling somebody a gay or lesbian without any reasonable proof or source? Jobless people like you are seriously on the increase in Nairaland, there is all cause for alarm, Am afraid.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 20, 2013
merzybenedict: ..whch book r u facing ?...i tld u say i had carry over like you..?...gross !

Carry over ke... yet i made my ican diet last year... your comment just shows how blunt u are.
★ please find some other words to replace ur consistent use of "gross"!
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 20, 2013
ignis:

Please permit me to call you a jobless nincompoop. Please get a life at all cost, it will do you a lot of good. You are the type of people that tarnish innocent people's image and reputation just for fun. How can you wake up very fustrated in the midnight and open a mundane thread calling somebody a gay or lesbian without any reasonable proof or source? Jobless people like you are seriously on the increase in Nairaland, there is all cause for alarm, Am afraid.
I guess i have d liberty just like any blogger to express myself on whatever i feel is wrong in our sociey
You dont have to be permitted before you could run your big mouth on this forum,its a free world.
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by TheBlackChild(m): 8:20am On Dec 20, 2013
@iamdhbuck You couldn't have said it better (without the insult though). It's her blog, so she can post whatever she likes; that's why it's called a blog! Meanwhile you can check out mine http://www.odogwusblog.com/
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by ignis: 8:54am On Dec 20, 2013
haywhy28:
I guess i have d liberty just like any blogger to express myself on whatever i feel is wrong in our sociey
You dont have to be permitted before you could run your big mouth on this forum,its a free world.
You liberty or freedom of posting poo here is very limited unlike that of the bloggers because this is not your blog, neither is it your forum.
If you need full liberty to post rubbish, open your blog or forum.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by lazyboy94(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2013
mr.drizzy:
u dey even answer d busybody but next time use lesbian all fingers are not equallll
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by Ruq: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
merzybenedict: ...Thanks Dude.,I never know...but,he shld av written 'lesb' we all know...some peepz r jst lyk me..

Naah, you're the one who's like you, other peeps would just mum up and learn.
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by HezronLorraine(m): 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
'When it becomes publicized too much,it becomes a norm'.

At least you people will have rest of mind in 2014 if the 'jail the gays bill is passed'.

Bloody nuisance.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
haywhy28: Well, u can call me anythin u like but I still stand for wats right. When homosexuality becomes too publicized in a society,after a while it becomes a norm. In Nigeria I think the jail-term for homos should be doubled,and bloggers also Should be strictly restricted

Why don't you open your own blog and trash these " monsters" there!?
And you also get to proffer the appropriate punitive measures for these people who are crazy and wild enough to have a differing sexual orientation....

I have a question though......if you are a heterosexual, why would it bother you if it became the norm to be gay?
Are you scared it might "catch" and you would turn gay cheesy?

The world sadly does not need God anymore.......humans are busy taking over His business

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oh my gosh!
Why on earth would se.xu.al orientation be changed to intimate orientation!!!

Basic Biology here people!!!!
Aaarrrrggghhhhh
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by joygirlsweet: 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2014
It's her blog so she has d sole right to post watever she likes
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by RapLawd(m): 9:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
milychocs:

Why don't you open your own blog and trash these " monsters" there!?
And you also get to proffer the appropriate punitive measures for these people who are crazy and wild enough to have a differing sexual orientation....

I have a question though......if you are a heterosexual, why would it bother you if it became the norm to be gay?
Are you scared it might "catch" and you would turn gay cheesy?

The world sadly does not need God anymore.......humans are busy taking over His business

if I may ask...whatta fvck is your point?

@Op, your gesture is good as bad... still is a norm to express your thoughts...

I'm also a Linda's fan and as well...have been wondering if that chicka is a lesbo... her way too confuse like APC...

my point...that girl have been blogging for years and not even for once has anyone ever heard of her boo... even her papa no trust her being single any more(Remember the car issue)

age is not on her side...and she should at her age be in her husband's house doing her things (blogging or whatever suits her marriage life)But instead...she dey there dey deceive una say she dey wait for her Mr Right_ bro, that one na #BIATI

1.SO IT'S EITHER SHE IS A CULTIST OR A LESBIAN...

2.MEN ARE SCARED OF HER OR SHE NO GET PUNANYY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Suspected To Be Gay. by 100Cents: 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Do you want to phu.ck her ?

(1) (Reply)

S3x S3x S3x...that Is All What He Wanted..getting A New Boo Soon / She Was Molested 3 Years Ago And Still Has Nightmares About The Incident / Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.