Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 PM

What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? (20099 Views)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 1:54am On Dec 20, 2013
I am a big fan of horror movies, I love how they usually keep you spell bound and on the edge of your seat with your heart in your mouth and with no idea what will happen next.
I just love the rush that comes with watching horror movies. It's different from romance movies or adventure or sci fi where you can predict how. the movie will end in many cases.

I just finished watching a horror/ slasher movie titled "I spit on your grave" and I absolutely loved it.
It's not the scariest movie I have ever watched but it's ok, other scary films I have seen:
The Orphan
Martyrs
Drag me to hell
The grudge
Shutter Island
Silent Hill
Invitation Only

And so on.

What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I need suggestions to know what to download smiley
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 20, 2013
ehmm! Mr. Usofia In London

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Str8twistedme: 2:14am On Dec 20, 2013
Drag me to hell - that shii ain't scary jor -
Wrong turn 5 -

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 20, 2013
Obasgilbert: ehmm! Mr. Usofia In London
Me too
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 2:28am On Dec 20, 2013
I really love scary movie 1-5

at times i wonder; why should i be watching ''horror films''. When i know that at the end the boss they killed before will still show its face.. and make it seem there will be part 2/3/4...

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 3:14am On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 3:16am On Dec 20, 2013

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 20, 2013
Movies don't really get to scare me!
Final Destination is a lil bit yucky though embarassed
Drag me to hell was yucky too embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2013

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 20, 2013
sweetroses: ^which part of final destination do you mean? I think part 5 was the goriest.

As far as gory or yucky horror movies go, 'SAW' movies take the cake.

All of it!
It doesn't mean I won't watch though undecided
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by crazygod(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
1. Nightmare on elms street. ( A serial killer killing someone in their dream? Like damn)
2. Friday the 13th. (I watched dat movie when I was young. Since then, I've always being freaked about any friday that falls on the 13th)
3. Fred vs Jason. ( A showdown of who is the best serial killer between nightmare on elm street and friday the 13th. Though it was kinda funny but its gory and still horrific
4. Omen. (When a child who is destined to be the anti christ starts living in ur house, u better start holding night vigil every night. That film is scary)
5. Child's play (made me hate dolls)
6. Queen of the damned. ( May no be scary though, but that was when aliyah died, less than a month after shooting the movie. Now dats some crazy sh*it)

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by samistry(m): 6:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Anyone seen the conjuring? Heard it occured in real life
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by longjohnsilver: 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
I hate slasher movies like...scream...to me they just plain silly...a masked guy want to stab me...shey na to run climb stairs remain(not even heading for d nearest exit)...abi make I face am...if you go stab me o...u sef no go fit walk at d end even if I die...
For me
Friday the 13th the whole franchise...watched it all one night..the whole 8 or 9 movies in the series...that Jason just won't die...no matter what
The exorcism
The hills have eyes
....Brb
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sweetroses(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by CODEEATER(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
TOM AND JERRY grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by sholay2011(m): 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
1. The hills have eyes.
2. The silence of the lambs.
3. American Horror Story. (Series)

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
smh....girls and horror films.....Inseparable!

btw....why should movie scare anyone?
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Csami(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sinister
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by femi4: 9:52am On Dec 21, 2013
SAW 1-5

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by victorazy(m): 9:52am On Dec 21, 2013
Evil Death

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 21, 2013
Pirates 3: revenge of stagnetti and saw
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2013
agbara nla by mount zion,the film fear me die.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by ceejay80s(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2013
1.The day abacha died
2.ikeja cantoment bombing
3.the nigerian civil war 1963
if u were there, u go know say no horror film horror reach these 3 events

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2013
The Conjuring [true life story] hehehe

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by kstyle2(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2013
Mine was 'the ring' part 1 and 2....scary...itz basically abt a movie tape dat no 1 knew how it came abt...wen u watch d tape,immmediately, ur fone rings wit. D voice of a. Little girl saying u r going 2 die...cnt really remembr much but i think dats wat d movie wz abt...itz bin lng i watched horror movies...i used 2 buy so many collections but stopped afta my folks felt i hhad evil spirit...b4 dem go carry me go tb joshua...

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by Pain(m): 10:01am On Dec 21, 2013
Sound of Music. I was so scared I walked out

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by 1stola: 10:01am On Dec 21, 2013
okay [size=28pt] Koto Aye and Koto Orun[/size]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by dani1luv: 10:02am On Dec 21, 2013
Final Destination 1 - 4 . .i think 5
Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by gbrown(m): 10:02am On Dec 21, 2013
sweetroses: I am a big fan of horror movies, I love how they usually keep you spell bound and on the edge of your seat with your heart in your mouth and with no idea what will happen next.
I just love the rush that comes with watching horror movies. It's different from romance movies or adventure or sci fi where you can predict how. the movie will end in many cases.

I just finished watching a horror/ slasher movie titled "I spit on your grave" and I absolutely loved it.
It's not the scariest movie I have ever watched but it's ok, other scary films I have seen:
The Orphan
Martyrs
Drag me to hell
The grudge
Shutter Island
Silent Hill
Invitation Only

And so on.

What is the scariest movie you have ever seen? I need suggestions to know what to download smiley

EVIL DEAD my all time favourite horror movie, house on skull mountain and ghost ship

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Scariest Movie You Have Ever Watched? by kstyle2(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2013
Yomieluv: agbara nla by mount zion,the film fear me die.
...guy no go there o...agbara nla...d 3 horrible witches...den ayamatanga dat had a marine kingdom inside wardrobe...i bcame scared of our wardrobe...aro meta...i felt ayamatanga stayed there

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Amaka Issued A Strike For Microphone Infringement (video /photos) / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Reconciled By Alex, Tobi And Anto) / Rachel Bakam Releases 'Land Of Opportunity', Her First Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.