Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. (393738 Views)

UNILAG 2014/2015 CUT OFF IS OUT!!ridiculous catchment for enginnering / UNILAG 2014 Post UTME Screening Date, Cut-off Mark & Exam Details Announced / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2014/2015 Admission Processes For Prelim, ND And HND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (254) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:42am On Dec 20, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, this forum is created with the aim of supplying genuine info on how the school admission is being done, correcting the mistakes and all that has happened in past years due to ignorance...
One truth: Admission into universities is becoming tougher and reduced in universities like unilag and the rest. It only takes hardworking, wisdom, persistence, commitment, prayer and some factors to get this very admission.
So, I would advice that you choose wisely during your registration. This is where most candidates miss it(NB: this year UTME reg. gives room only for ONE CHOICE....unlike d previous years, allowing Two choices). I and some other admitted students will surely try as much as possible to assist and guide as many as possible in this coming admission.
...readers are leaders..... And never cease to pray.

Goodluck!smiley
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by a4hafoe(m): 9:52am On Dec 20, 2013
yea...n we would really appreciate ur guidance... i need to b in dat school...i pray Allah grant ma wishes...
help us in any way bro!
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Fynestboi: 10:08am On Dec 20, 2013
Goodluck to all aspirant please endeavour to always use the report button, to report any suspicious act, derailers, and any forms of tribal fight, and dont give room for scammer, once you sight one Scam alert!! Using the report button, please cooperate with we moderator of this section..

Happy new year...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Thank God o, that this year unilag thread for 2014/2015 have been opened back. I want to really give kudos to the unilag aspirants of last year and which many of them are now AKOKITES. I want to appreciate the works of kingsolomon(the only king in the unilag kingdom), ortarico, tobexin, god of physics, rashywire, charliejose, anita, oladoya, damosky, damoshe(both senior and junior), oga ugunnu et al. You guys are wonderful, you guys did a lot of job last year and I pray that this year 2014/2015 unilag thread shall be far better than last year. And by the special grace of God, all we the new aspirants of unilag that would be coming to post and view the thread, we shall all be admitted for our dream course and all glory shall be to God and we too would become an AKOKITES.
We would be expecting a lot of info, both from the stalites, new freshers, so as to be able to assist we the new aspirants. Every new unilag aspirants for 2014/2015 are duly welcome. Thanks.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by rashywire: 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
aysuccess99: Thank God o, that this year unilag thread for 2014/2015 have been opened back. I want to really give kudos to the unilag aspirants of last year and which many of them are now AKOKITES. I want to appreciate the works of kingsolomon(the only king in the unilag kingdom), ortarico, tobexin, god of physics, rashywire, charliejose, anita, oladoya, damosky, damoshe(both senior and junior), oga ugunnu et al. You guys are wonderful, you guys did a lot of job last year and I pray that this year 2014/2015 unilag thread shall be far better than last year. And by the special grace of God, all we the new aspirants of unilag that would be coming to post and view the thread, we shall all be admitted for our dream course and all glory shall be to God and we too would become an AKOKITES.
We would be expecting a lot of info, both from the stalites, new freshers, so as to be able to assist we the new aspirants. Every new unilag aspirants for 2014/2015 are duly welcome. Thanks.
ay show. sorry, aysuccess, u r highly welcome.
@ all aspirant, there's no shaking cos unilag is very easy to enter even without knowing anybody.
but, u MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Joshua15(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pls wat z d jamb combo 4 nursing nd z nursing very competitive n unilag
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Greetings all.... I know i shouldn't be posting this here in the first place but i've got no choice..... Pls pls pls... I need genuine answer(s) i'm an aspirant or better put it.... "a jambite" and i'm really, really confused.... I've been told that unilag, uniben, and unilorin are schools that there colleges of medicine are very good.... Then here comes my question..... "which amongst the three schools should i put down on my jamb form?"
*having in mind that it's only one university i'm to put down and i'm willing to go to any of these schools.... And also pls advice/tell me what i need to know about each school before making a choice...... And not to forget.... I'm from rivers
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Kiingsolomon(f): 3:02am On Jan 02, 2014
rashywire:
ay show. sorry, aysuccess, u r highly welcome.
@ all aspirant, there's no shaking cos unilag is very easy to enter even without knowing anybody.
but, u MUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS
and by GOD'S Grace!!!.

Emphasis is lay on "study very extensively, like only u can do".

NB: D admission there isnt based on "long leg or short leg" wateva.(knowin pple).... Itz based on ur ability.

Ur score reaches d cut off mark?.... Then meet ur name on d merit list, lobatan!
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Joshua15(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2014
What is the jamb combination for nursing
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by dapreacher(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2014
Joshua15: What is the jamb combination for nursing

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by dapreacher(m): 8:29am On Jan 02, 2014
Joshua15: Pls wat z d jamb combo 4 nursing nd z nursing very competitive n unilag
Every medicine related course is competitive..just be prepared
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by femiboy1: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2014
dapreacher: Every medicine related course is competitive..just be prepared
not only medicine every course is competitive all u need to do is read and pray and it will be well.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by labodinho: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2014
Joshua15: What is the jamb combination for nursing

All Medical courses

English(compulsory)
Physics
Chemistry
Biology
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Doclight(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Joshua15: Pls wat z d jamb combo 4 nursing nd z nursing very competitive n unilag
same with medicine. BIOLOGY, CHEMISTRY, PHYSICS
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2014
@everyone.... There is no course in Unilag dat isnt competitive.

But, am glad to tell U, Chinese language,russian lang etc, are not competitive o..... If u can not sit tight go for it,okay?gringrin

abeg, Juz study hard for Unilag admission this year!.....irrespective of ur course. Thank you.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by rashywire: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2014
Kiingsolomon: @everyone.... There is no course in Unilag dat isnt competitive.

But, am glad to tell U, Chinese language,russian lang etc, are not competitive o..... If u can not sit tight go for it,okay?gringrin

abeg, Juz study hard for Unilag admission this year!.....irrespective of ur course. Thank you.
daz true. if u can't read Weller buh sure u can make 200 n above in jamb, go 4 either of those courses.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by a4hafoe(m): 11:13am On Jan 02, 2014
shay English, literature, irs,and government dy owk fr mass communication fr unilag?..
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by dapreacher(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
a4.hafoe:
shay English, literature, irs,and government dy owk fr mass communication fr unilag?..

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Thorerah(f): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hello @ everyone,I'm a Law aspirant and I'm going to write jamb cbt and UNILAG diploma exam as well just to widen my chances. Any other law aspirants? wink
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thorerah: Hello @ everyone,I'm a Law aspirant and I'm going to write jamb cbt and UNILAG diploma exam as well just to widen my chances. Any other law aspirants? wink
welcome on board. I believe that other LAW aspirants would join you soon. Best of God and best of luck to you and i believe that you will be admitted this year for Law.

1 Like

Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
aysuccess99:
welcome on board. I believe that other LAW aspirants would join you soon. Best of God and best of luck to you and i believe that you will be admitted this year for Law.
Are you getting jamb form? And what course is that going to be?
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Thorerah(f): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2014
aysuccess99:
really hope so smiley
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by dapreacher(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thorerah: Hello @ everyone,I'm a Law aspirant and I'm going to write jamb cbt and UNILAG diploma exam as well just to widen my chances. Any other law aspirants? wink
Goodluck ma'am
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Kiingsolomon(f): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2014
No qualms,ma'am.#thumbs Up#... Ur co-aspirants are on their way. Best of Luck.smiley
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by a4hafoe(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
[quote author=dapreacher][/quote] tanks bro...
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ugonna1054(m): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2014
Hello every one,my fellow 2013/2014 aspirants turned freshers grin grin, potential unilag aspirants and Potential jambites yet to fill in UNILAG as their ONLY most preferred choice of institution. I say BUENOS DIAS..
Unilag is not that difficult to get into,forget what people tell u when u say u chose unilag in jamb (that "e be like say u wan stay for house next year"wink that statement alone can discourage and kill/weaken the Morale of the vulnerable and naïve ones.. So do not listen to them. Just try as much as possible to do your HOMEWORK (you know wat I mean) and get things right. and also pray for God's guidance and
FAVOUR throughout this hurdle..
To the Jambites who have chosen unilag and those who re yet to chose unilag aim/score 200 and above and we'll talk better.....but in the meantime, I, my colleagues and stalytes will try our best to visit the thread and help in any way we can to solve problems/answer questions (within our power)/help with useful info to help u guys achieve your ADMISSION GOALS..
Thank you..
To start with,for those asking for admission requirements and others yet to fill the jamb form or have filled the form,here is a link of unilag's Admission requirements for both ssce and jamb http://unilag.edu.ng/pages.php?page=unilag-admission-requirements
just so you know.
P.S...be sure to adhere strictly to Instructions so as to avoid "stories that touches the heart" when u've reached the PEAK of Admission processes.....ADIOS

Ping Ping
Ugonna1054.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by dapreacher(m): 12:27am On Jan 03, 2014
a4.hafoe:
tanks bro...
anytym
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by ugonna1054(m): 1:03am On Jan 03, 2014
aysuccess99: Thank God o, that this year unilag thread for 2014/2015 have been opened back. I want to really give kudos to the unilag aspirants of last year and which many of them are now AKOKITES. I want to appreciate the works of kingsolomon(the only king in the unilag kingdom), ortarico, tobexin, god of physics, rashywire, charliejose, anita, oladoya, damosky, damoshe(both senior and junior), oga ugunnu et al. You guys are wonderful, you guys did a lot of job last year and I pray that this year 2014/2015 unilag thread shall be far better than last year. And by the special grace of God, all we the new aspirants of unilag that would be coming to post and view the thread, we shall all be admitted for our dream course and all glory shall be to God and we too would become an AKOKITES.
AY,the name is UGONNA if it were me u were referring to wink
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Kiingsolomon(f): 5:34am On Jan 03, 2014
@aysuccess... I tot u were an Oau aspirant?...
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2014
ugonna1054: AY,the name is UGONNA if it were me u were referring to wink
I am sorry for that oga ugonna, we hope to gain many information from you and other new freshers. Gracias, thank you very much.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2014
Kiingsolomon: @aysuccess... I tot u were an Oau aspirant?...
ahahah, nope, am an unilag aspirant opting for mbbs. But why did you ask bro?.
Re: Unilag 2014/2015 Admission. by Kiingsolomon(f): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2014
aysuccess99:
ahahah, nope, am an unilag aspirant opting for mbbs. But why did you ask bro?.
awww!.. I mean UI rather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (254) (Reply)

The Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2015/2016 Admission Session / 2017/2018 UNIBEN Admission Thread Guide / Uniben 2012/2013 Session Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.