Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Why Must We Patronize Tianshi,forever Living Etc? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Must We Patronize Tianshi,forever Living Etc? (2956 Views)

Tianshi Belt For Massaging, Flat Tommy, Etc. Get It Cheap Today!! Bonanza Is On / Forever Living Products / Check Yourself Now With Tianshi Quantum Analyzer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Must We Patronize Tianshi,forever Living Etc? by ayo84(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2008
why can't we make ours,
Its a shame that our own pharmacists are only good at one thing : prescribing drugs from foreign markets, they cant even make drugs.

Kudos to the traditional herbal practitioners,they try their best to make some mixtures , which cure some ailments.
Take for instance yo yo bitters is produced in Nigeria

I'm into alternative medicine myself,not too serious.
There was this particular day , i was down with sore throat and cough, i bought a drug called pro cold and after taking that drug , i felt weak and drowsy.
A simple alternative i discovered to using all this useless drugs was a mixture i made which cleared my cough and sore throat in 2 hours.
I squeezed grape juice into a cup and added some honey,this mixture kind of helped me a lot,

The point i'm trying to make here is that we need to encourage our herbal practitioners to develop their own supplements and drugs, which can compete with al the tianshi stuff we import.
It's a multi billionaire industry
Re: Why Must We Patronize Tianshi,forever Living Etc? by stnonymus(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2008
I believe you.I've got testimonies from Swissgarde's NAFDAC APPROVED Vitamin, Mineral & Herbal Products.There are so many fake drugs in the market.And besides, the reason the good ones don't work at times is because people don't have enough nutrients in their system to boost their own immunity.As a result they keep having recurring health problems.

As much as i recommend herbs and supplements, one has to be careful of the source because hygiene and quality control are serious standards that must be met in order to avoid bad side effects.

Thats why i always recommend Swissgarde products.The originator of the products is a trained South African Pharmacist and knows what he is doing.

If you are interested in finding out more about Swissgarde products, you can check out this site:

[url]/p11htG-E[/url]

Re: Why Must We Patronize Tianshi,forever Living Etc? by folabola: 1:53am On Aug 02, 2008
We don`t have to patronize these products because they are merely supplements and may not be necessary if we eat balanced diets regularly with lots of vegetables and fruits. These products are also too expensive for the average Nigerian
Re: Why Must We Patronize Tianshi,forever Living Etc? by stnonymus(m): 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2008
folabola:

We don`t have to patronize these products because they are merely supplements and may not be necessary if we eat balanced diets regularly with lots of vegetables and fruits. These products are also too expensive for the average Nigerian

You are right Folabola.Nobody needs to take supplements.What we need, like you've rightly said, is a balanced meal.You know as well as i do that most folks rarely feed well.Mainly because of the demands on our time and the quality of food sold in the market.If we all had the discipline and time, there wouldn't be any need for supplements.But there is.Some people eat at fancy restaurants, but what is the guarantee that those meals are rich in nutrients.They may taste good but can you really tell.How much soup will give me enough vitamin A, C , E etc.Can you tell.But the supplements usually are formulated with the right quantity that the body needs.And its so convenient.Pop a pill and you are on your way.

As for the price,expensive is relative.What you call expensive others call affordable.Even if they were, is the anything of value in Nigeria that isn't expensive.I don't think any price is too high to pay for good health.

(1) (Reply)

How I Finally Cured My Premature expulsion & Weak Attention Embrassment / Doggy Style Is The Most Dangerous Sex Position — Study / Are You Looking For A Permanent Solution To Your Ailment Or Health Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.