Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,797 members, 7,806,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest (1900 Views)

The Response I Got When I Toasted Some Girls On Nairaland / How I Toasted A Female Bank Staff Today / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by Bluesky202: 12:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
i wonda wat is wrong wit som ladies. I met dis girl before i got married. Although, i so much lov dis babe. Mi intention is to marry her,i giv her much attention, calling and make all means to catch her attention but to knw ar vain. Kwn i am married and she's trying to get mi attention seriouly. Although, she does nt knw am married. Do i tell her am married?
Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by Matildachinyere(f): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Guy wat are you trying to do?.Are u trying To play home and away at d expense of ur marriage?!!. dis is not even suppose to be an issue for discussion sef. Guy do d right thing or you pack well abeg!•
Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by SpicyMimi(f): 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nooooo.... tell her you are single angry
Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by Snoggy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
Lol.
Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by passionate88: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2013
Show her ur ring
Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by nekaa(f): 1:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
question.. ask ur wife?

1 Like

Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by Ade5(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
@OP, I just want to ask, what was the point of opening this thread? To rant, to seek attention or to get advice? Answer that first then we'll go from there.
Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by maniox(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
guy you know what to do deep inside you, you just dey whine ursef

1 Like

Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by njuwo(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bluesky202: i wonda wat is wrong wit som ladies. I met dis girl before i got married. Although, i so much lov dis babe. Mi intention is to marry her,i giv her much attention, calling and make all means to catch her attention but to knw ar vain. Kwn i am married and she's trying to get mi attention seriouly. Although, she does nt knw am married. Do i tell her am married?
No tell her you are single but leaving married. Bros to tell you the truth, forget about her and focus on your wife, her time don pass.
Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by adekoonlay(m): 6:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
maniox: guy you know what to do deep inside you, you just dey whine ursef
I feel u jare, badoo
Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by lekkycee(f): 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Is she aware dat ur english is diz gross?

1 Like

Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
lekkycee: Is she aware dat ur english is diz gross?

Gross? That's an understatement. grin

1 Like

Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by Nuzo1(m): 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
I know that feeling, that feeling of wanting to have it all. Yes, it's called greed.

Simply tell her and move on with your life.

Well, unless you wanna have an extramarital affair which is capable of destroying your marriage.
And should you choose to, please be human enough to inform the girl of your marital status. Some ladies wouldn't be caught dead in bed with a married man.
Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by drnoel: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2013
before I got into the thread I was confused, now my confusion has deepened. OP na wah 2 u. Married men don´t put it in any funmi or jumoke
Re: Before I Married, I Toasted Her And She Ignore Me Now She's Interest by lertee(f): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2013
Lol @ she's interest grin

Anyways the ball is in your court,you know you want her and still keep your marriage. That's selfish of you. Tell her you are married and watch her reaction,if she stays then she she's disastrous cos you will fall for her and she will go to any length to bring your marriage down.

(1) (Reply)

Bonny Chief And Wives (1909) / Please Help! I Chase Anything In Skirt A Lot! / The 10 Most Common Types Of Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.