Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth (5204 Views)

Pic: You Want To Share But Can't Bear The Mouth Odour / Grand Mother On The Stand / After Kissing My Girl On Valentine's Day This Is What I Got This Morning .pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Manchidede(m): 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by hatux: 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wack! dis s totally trash..OMG! wats dis world turning to
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by switdil(f): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
shocked shocked shocked
Hian
Spit on pics
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by homesteady(m): 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Damn! That's a deep kiss shocked shocked shocked
Not appropriate! angry
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Aminat508(f): 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wetin be dis...him mama abi sugar mummy?
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Peterwizzy: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
eww i guess
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Lawconfessor(f): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Bia nwatakiri a, pls get my specs.

Dis is Widely Vulgar.
*vomits*
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by missterious(f): 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
Dafuq?! This is seriously gross. And the mum let him do it??
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by axortedbabe(f): 2:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
ok..i dey cum
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Arosa(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Whatever! undecided
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Vivly(f): 2:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is wrong on all counts.
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by HezronLorraine(m): 2:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
There's no probs french-kissing your mother.passion should just be avoided.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by homesteady(m): 2:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: There's no probs french-kissing your mother.passion should just be avoided.
Are you kidding me? shocked shocked there's no problem?
BTW where have you been? I even thought you deactivated your account!
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Vivly(f): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: There's no probs french-kissing your mother.passion should just be avoided.
huh? How can someone French kiss without passion? And I assume that's his mother.
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Danhumprey: 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
If that's his Sugar mama,well, lipsrsealed

But if that's his blood mama,I wouldn't think twice before castrating him or just swerve from his path if I dare come across a guy like that.

This is just gross! angry
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by s3nn2x(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is totally inapproriate, coming from the fact that this is Africa. To hug sef na wahala, to peck na another wahala, then to free kiss na Gobe....

That is not really my problem....guys, what does "great foul" mean again?
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Dannylux: 4:16pm On Dec 20, 2013
Well well well.. The recent happenings we see everyday only suggest one thing ___ ____ _____
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by HezronLorraine(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
homesteady:
Are you kidding me? shocked shocked there's no problem?
BTW where have you been? I even thought you deactivated your account!
I was just being sarcastic.I had some family/personal issues to attend to.Even if I were leaving nairaland,I would never de-activate my account.
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by HezronLorraine(m): 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Vivly: huh? How can someone French kiss without passion? And I assume that's his mother.
I was just being sarcastic joor.
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Ruq: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2013
This is truly a 'great foul' in all ramifuckination. Epic fail in trying to impress the world. Plus the mouth looks like is sucking out the life out of her to add to his own ?
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by thorpido(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
The mother must have been kissing him as a little boy and he grew up not seeing anything wrong with it.
It's inappropriate.
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Symphony007: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
Even the whites as liberal as they are can never do this. The most appopraite way to kiss one's mother is on the check or hands like a gentleman. Reminds me of when jimmy carter kissed queen elizabeth's mother on the lips. Let's just say she was'nt amused.
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Symphony007: 5:48pm On Dec 20, 2013
Some time ago this guy was sucking that woman's breast. What's in a kiss?
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Thorerah(f): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
O.M.G. I feel like throwing up. So gross angry
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by sweetnectar: 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
thorpido: The mother must have been kissing him as a little boy and he grew up not seeing anything wrong with it.
It's inappropriate.
My thoughts exactly. Even as adults. I have seen girls kiss their mom on the mouth.
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 21, 2013
two words-GROSS MISCONDUCT
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by dinachi(m): 2:51am On Dec 21, 2013
@ OP na so e dey take start ! The next thing you hear, the guy will claim he was born that way and he can't help himself ! Other sicko's will start pushing for people to start marrying their parents.Next, the typical homosexual argument will come in, "what concerns you with what two mature adults are doing in their own privacy"?

God dey watch all of una!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2013
i aint surprised.. He said she taught him how to b a man..like if u get...
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by adewaletb3(m): 8:04am On Oct 06, 2015
Pukes.... Why would he kiss his momma on the lips embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by nduprincekc(m): 11:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Abeg of u guyz da kin of a kiss iz so dipp and stroger''doz he lost nd tink hm mama b hm GF'''''?xo mistrious''''
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Ogadolar(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2015
Lawconfessor:
Bia nwatakiri a, pls get my specs.
Dis is Widely Vulgar. *vomits*
lol
Re: Picture Of Man Kissing His Mother On The Mouth by Noblebrown7(m): 9:53pm On Nov 11, 2015
Incest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old School Love Letters! / Happy Birthday To My Love Yinkalink / Why Ciroma Chukwuma Adekunle Keeps Re-writing Waec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.