Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

For Cocktail Drinks, And Drinks Management Think Touch Of Ice - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / For Cocktail Drinks, And Drinks Management Think Touch Of Ice (517 Views)

Check Out Cakes, Drinks And Small Chops For Your Next Event.we Are Trusted Hands / Budget Weddings - Small Chops And Cocktail Drinks @ #700 / Party Smallchops And Cocktail Drinks? See Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Cocktail Drinks, And Drinks Management Think Touch Of Ice by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Talking from experience, this group "Touch of Ice" are the best i have come across in my short time in life. This is not an ad but a true confession of how this group organise themselves with polite words as they coordinate the drinks affair of Insurance Brokers of Nigeria end of the year party.

Sincerely speaking, they coordinate the affair well enough to deserve this praise. Nice Uniform, Kind words and a polite manner of approach was how they served everyone present in the IBN House in Ikoyi.

Give them a try

(1) (Reply)

Watch Night Service Craze!!!! / Star Winner Episode 5: Contestants Stepped On Stage As If Ready For A Physical / Business Opportunity Just For U.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.