Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones. (2973 Views)

Police Recruitment: Senate Receives Names Of Successful Candidates / Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones. by sleeksavbvy: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
Please I Need the names of Markets in the Ijebu-Ode especially the big ones. Thanks. PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones. by bigtt76(f): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Ita Osun grin

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones. by bolateetomi: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Oke Aje nd New market(ita osu)

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones. by yetseyi(f): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
I think the biggest is New market (Its quite large and well built) also ca'led ita osun, then oke aje.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones. by Empiree: 7:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
i member this market
Re: Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones. by vannessa7(f): 8:19am On Mar 20, 2017
there is also ita ale, evening market
Re: Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones. by Empiree: 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
vannessa7:
there is also ita ale, evening market
I think thats the one opposite King Palace (Oba Awujale). Am I right?
Re: Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones. by Empiree: 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
yetseyi:
I think the biggest is New market (Its quite large and well built) also ca'led ita osun, then oke aje.
Very beautiful market built like Mall sytle but inside is not built that way.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Contract Job / May & Baker Nigeria Plc Latest Job Recruitment ( 6 Positions) / At Last After Four Months Of Jobless, I Got A Dream Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.