Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,766 members, 7,802,343 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

SEX SECRET: SEE The Number One Thing Every Woman Wants In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SEX SECRET: SEE The Number One Thing Every Woman Wants In Bed (1867 Views)

Woman Wants Her Hubby Sacked For Attacking Her Gigolo With Cutlass In Ekiti / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SEX SECRET: SEE The Number One Thing Every Woman Wants In Bed by teniola55(m): 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2013
Agreed, we all want different things in
our sexual lives, but research has
revealed one common thing women truly
want.

And that is Emotional Intimacy.

During a survey of over 1,000 women,
each woman was asked about their best
sex. 96 percent of the women revealed
that the best sex they have ever had was
with someone with whom they are
emotionally connected.

Other reasons women (and even sometimes
men) gave for enjoying sex include
"being with someone I love," followed by
"feeling good about my sexual abilities"
and "when my partner compliments me."

So what are the top three things women
crave? The survey reveals that the top
three requirements for great sex are
physical attraction, emotional intimacy
and feeling secure and loved.

This also laid credence to the survey
conducted by Durex which revealed that
87 percent of women said the hottest sex
they'd ever had was with someone they
knew and trusted, and 95 percent of men
said sex is more fulfilling with an
emotional connection.

So it seems the best way to get into a
woman's panties is through her heart.
Re: SEX SECRET: SEE The Number One Thing Every Woman Wants In Bed by somito121(m): 3:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
hmmmmm.tell me more.

1 Like

Re: SEX SECRET: SEE The Number One Thing Every Woman Wants In Bed by Sexbadoo(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2013
Intresting

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Pls / A 5year Old Girl With An Outstanding bosom(picture) / (graphic Pic) One Whole Family Died In A Fatal Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.