Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,684 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix (12619 Views)

Dr. SID Ft. Don Jazzy - Surulere / NBC Bans Wizkid's 'The Matter' And Phyno's 'Man Of The Year / Wizkid And Sarkodie Win At BET Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by kombo(m): 3:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
The album title “SIDUCTION” is an infusion of Dr SID’s Persona into the word “Seduction” and is defined as “The art of charming someone and appealing to their senses through Dr SID’s music”

From the album SIDUCTION from Mavin Records act Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix. It’s one of those Afrobeat-type jams that keeps you swaying from side to side. The groovy feel is at an all-time high.

If you don’t like this song – even with the meaningful lyrics – you need to re-evaluate your music taste.

DOWNLOAD HERE

3 Likes

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by yhemini: 3:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
wow, cant wait to listen to dis.. make i sharply download

PS: first time i'll be a 1st commenter. hahahahahaha
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by kombo(m): 3:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
yhemini: wow, cant wait to listen to dis.. make i sharply download

PS: first time i'll be a 1st commenter. hahahahahaha

hahaha... congrats grin
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by yhemini: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
kombo:

hahaha... congrats grin

thank you o jare. grin grin grin grin
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by ejifranks(m): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
dis na jammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!! certified
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmm...
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Peterwizzy: 12:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
hmmmmmm
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Krasid(m): 12:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
Not bad
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Pullony(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Can't wait 2 feel d vibes of d music
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by SIRKOL(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mennnn dis song is gonna be d BOMB wif Don jazzy, PHINO A.K.A man of d year N wizzy can't wait 2 listen 2 it
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
Whew! I love this track!

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Artless360(m): 12:22pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmmm i luv d track
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by obailala(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
All I can say is "Wizkid is good"
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by mrphysics(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
gud for many guys, as for me and my very person, i listens to ..........worship songs alone
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by oboy3(m): 12:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin grin grin even people wey no get mb dey comment ''i love this track''cheesy cheesy cheesy
i need summary sha o
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by FineBro(m): 12:26pm On Dec 21, 2013
Downloading since Phyno is there.
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by kossyablaze(m): 12:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
if phyno no dey am, walahi I no go download am.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by obayaya(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
she said she wants quality time. I told her my watch is Rolex and it gives quality time..

phyno!!!!!

22 Likes

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 21, 2013
Wizkid killed this track (I don't mean this in a good way). I'm fed up with his idiosyncrasies

2 Likes

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Sowhizy(f): 12:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Nuvally: 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
This should 've bin Wizzy & Dbanj...Anyways, Phyno killed it tho..Even b4 they sang d Remix, I always knew wizzy would kill the track...this is just his kinda beat..its Don jazzy again!!
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by greggng: 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
I don't always comment on songs but to be honest this song is the best I ve heard this year.
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by ejifranks(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
chai phyno and his punchlines.... Gosh phyno gud!!!!!

Check dis out

Asa mu sim na mu nye ya quality time , m si ya na watch mu bu rolex and dats quality time...( my gal ask me to give her quality time , i tell her that my watch is rolex and dats quality time) grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by CHAIRMAN1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Subscribed grin
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
ejifranks: chai phyno and his punchlines.... Gosh phyno gud!!!!!

Check dis out

Asa mu sim na mu nye ya quality time , m si ya na watch mu bu rolex and dats quality time...( my gal ask me to give her quality time , i tell her that my watch is rolex and dats quality time) grin grin grin grin grin grin
whats so punchy here angry, you haven't heard quality raps then.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by kstyle2(m): 1:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
I swear don jazzy na d boss of life...as 4 phyno,d guy dey make other rappers sound like westlife...wizzy stil has it...jam of life...d chorus just dey plait my head dada
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by kstyle2(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
But dis na wickedness o...don jazzy,phyno n wizkid just hide dr sid 4 d guy own track..y evils?
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by IamChiboi(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
The way wizzy was screaming surulere with passion, u go knw say him na proper surulere boy... Jam of life grin
Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by bolex04(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
ejifranks: chai phyno and his punchlines.... Gosh phyno gud!!!!!

Check dis out

....phyno ko,mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Dr Sid feat. Don Jazzy, Wizkid and Phyno - Surulere Remix by Eefhay: 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
Original surulere is still better... Why all ds rush to produce something?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido to perform at UnitedMasters Grammy weekend concert / Which Music Evokes Fond Memories In You? / When Last Did You Listen To Radio.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.