Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Please My New Drivers' License Has Female As My Sex Instead Of Male. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please My New Drivers' License Has Female As My Sex Instead Of Male. (1308 Views)

Drivers' License Expiration Is Now "5 Years" Says Federal Government / New FRSC Rule On Drivers License / New Drivers' License Requires Medical Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My New Drivers' License Has Female As My Sex Instead Of Male. by PLANNER212: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
I don't know if I should call it computer error or what. When I finished the registration for the new drivers' license, the temporal license that was given to me has female as my sex instead of male. My fellow nairalanders, is there anything I can do to change it. Please, I need your help.... Thanks.
Re: Please My New Drivers' License Has Female As My Sex Instead Of Male. by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 21, 2013
Take the licence back to where it was done and poinr the mistake, if they won't accept, get an afidavit claimoing you are a male but the licence was issued with a gender error
Re: Please My New Drivers' License Has Female As My Sex Instead Of Male. by abatically(m): 6:44am On Dec 21, 2013
lomomike: Take the licence back to where it was done and poinr the mistake, if they won't accept, get an afidavit claimoing you are a male but the licence was issued with a gender error

hmm. U dey sleep at all?
Re: Please My New Drivers' License Has Female As My Sex Instead Of Male. by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 21, 2013
abatically:

hmm. U dey sleep at all?
The time I posted that comment was 6:36am. I woke up 5am. By the way I always sleep late at night 12am - 1am. its just the way I am naturally.
Re: Please My New Drivers' License Has Female As My Sex Instead Of Male. by aieromon(m): 9:01am On Dec 21, 2013
PLANNER212: I don't know if I should call it computer error or what. When I finished the registration for the new drivers' license, the temporal license that was given to me has female as my sex instead of male. My fellow nairalanders, is there anything I can do to change it. Please, I need your help.... Thanks.

Since the temporary license is the one with the mistake, you need to inform the licensing authority so that they can rectify the error on the permanent license.
Re: Please My New Drivers' License Has Female As My Sex Instead Of Male. by PLANNER212: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
A big thank you to everybody for your concern...

(1) (Reply)

How Reliable Is Opel Zafira / Lagos - Vehicle Inspection - Increased Road Worthiness - Starts Today 01/08 / Would You Buy This Tupac’s Custom Hummer H1 For 300k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.