Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Hygienic Is The Barbecue Beef (suya) In Your Area? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Hygienic Is The Barbecue Beef (suya) In Your Area? (989 Views)

Can You Eat This Egg Barbecue? / How Hygienic Is Roadside Roasted Plantain: Bolé / Is It Hygienic To Eat Suya? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Hygienic Is The Barbecue Beef (suya) In Your Area? by NobleIcon: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hi NL's, I used to see barbecue beef (suya) sellers operating in a very dirty place knowing fully well that the beef can easily be contaminated. Also u will see them leaving the beef open when it's done, exposing it to flies and other disease vectors. But suprisely, even learned people patronise it. My question is, are the suya dealers in ur area doing the same. SHARE UR EXPERIENCE
Re: How Hygienic Is The Barbecue Beef (suya) In Your Area? by JayneStephanie: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2013
Most things we eat outside are unhygienic. And somehow suya's own is even better...because after messing up the raw meat, when it gets to the fire, the raw heat will do some justice to most of the germs. But my dear poster no matter how unhygienic suya gets, i go chop grin
Re: How Hygienic Is The Barbecue Beef (suya) In Your Area? by tobillionaire(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Hygienic Is The Barbecue Beef (suya) In Your Area? by NobleIcon: 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2013
Jayne-Stephanie:
Most things we eat outside are unhygienic. And somehow suya's own is even better...because after messing up the raw meat, when it gets to the fire, the raw heat will do some justice to most of the germs. But my dear poster no matter how unhygienic suya gets, i go chop grin
lolz grin
Jayne-Stephanie:
lolz grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Dog Meat: It Cures Malaria, Repels Witches – Eaters In Ibusa, Agbor, Ubulu-uku, / Rotten Shopright BBQ Chicken / Purchase Garri and Ofada Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.