Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back (11195 Views)

My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me / Broke Up With Boyfriend Want Him Back -help / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Tiemo(m): 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2013
Relationship Advice on How to make your ex boyfriend want you back. Unless you plan to use psychological advice, it won’t be easy to make your ex boyfriend want you back especially when he blames you for the breakup. Peradventure he was the one, who broke up with you, or you ended things and realized you've just made an error. Perhaps you've tried different ways to make your ex boyfriend want you back without any success. Don't worry, I am going to lead you to strategies from a relationship expert on steps to make your ex boyfriend want you back. You might have tried several means for help to get your ex back without success, when you follow my lead you will begin to attract your ex boyfriend to you no-matter how hopeless your situation is. That’s why you should read this article to the end if you want to know how to get your ex boyfriend to want you back.

f your ex boyfriend still ignores you or proves stubborn, then you have to apply psychological advice and strategies from a relationship expert on this link: https://www.affordabledeals.ng/2022/03/09/ex-back/ to get his attention.

You will be shocked after you watch this video to the end to see it's possible to get your ex back into your life:

I want my ex boyfriend to want me back - You want to know how to make your ex boyfriend want you back, it is possible if you do the right things at the right time, in the right way. After the breakup, you doubtless realized that you were still in love with your ex boyfriend, and that's why you're reading this on how to make my ex boyfriend want me back. How to get my ex boyfriend to want me back - You need to know what you're doing, and you need to know which methods can truly work out in your favor.

Step 1. Make A Plan – Tips on how to make your ex boyfriend want you back

How can i make my ex boyfriend want me back - Figure-out a plan for addressing the problem. The moment you figure out what went wrong in the relationship - which could be more than one cause of the breakup. Once you identify the cause of breakup, you will know how to change your attitude, behavior or whatever is necessary. How do you get your boyfriend back - Now, is time to think about how you can make things different next time? You wouldn't want to make your ex boyfriend want you back if you will just run into the same problems and drama all over again. What to say to make your ex boyfriend want you back

What makes your ex boyfriend want you back - You need to work on making some big changes, whether it's adjusting an aspect of your personality that led to the downfall of the relationship, or to think about how you can change the dynamics of the relationship when it started again. Want my ex boyfriend back
For example, if the problem was that you were jealous, you need to think about how you can be less jealous.

If he thought you were too domineering or controlling, you need to reduce that aspect of your personality.
If you fought all the time, you can think about how you can be totally peaceful and submissive.

What will make your ex boyfriend want you back
How do I make my ex boyfriend want me back - However, if the problem had to do more with him, then you can think about how you can be together again without this issue - perhaps he will be willing to change. Want my ex back? Making your ex boyfriend want you back.

Step 2. Re-initiate Contact with him – want ex boyfriend back

- So, how do you reach out to Him?
- How should you make the first move?
I recommend two methods, of resuming contact with Him: through Facebook, or Texting Him, on your Phone. How do you make your ex boyfriend want you back.

The First Text Message To Send, (Very Important)
Hi, I just grabbed some sushi at that amazing restaurant on Madison Avenue. Made me think of how you were Nice, & how you made me, happy. How have, you, been?
When he replies, send him any of the following text messages:

Text message 1
Tell him “You want to discuss something serious with him, & he is the only one you can discuss with”.
If he asks you what it is, just tell him it's not a thing you can discuss on phone but, you need his opinion, or help.

Text message, Option 2
You might also tell Him you want to share some “good news” with him,—and then leave him in suspense, about what the news is.
Or
- mention that “the craziest thing happened to the other day, you’re going to laugh when I tell you…” and then, leave him in suspense about what the news is.

Step 3. Start hanging out with him a bit. I want my boyfriend back - Start making your relationship a bit more friendly. If your ex boyfriend still ignores you or proves stubborn, then you have to apply psychological advice and strategies at this link:

Step 4. Let him see how you've changed. I want to get back with my ex boyfriend - As you start hanging out maybe once, or twice a week, let him see that whatever quality he disliked about you or about your relationship is no longer there. What to do when you want your ex boyfriend back If your ex boyfriend thought you never listened to him, give him a chance to speak more. How to make your ex boyfriend want you back again

Step 5. Slowly start to date him again. Ways to make my ex boyfriend want me back- If your ex starts to flirt with you and picks up on the fact that you want him again, he may just ask you out again if he's feeling it too. Or if you think he likes hanging out with you again, you can simply be bold and tell him how you feel, and then start dating him again if he feels the same way. Best way to make your ex boyfriend want you back

Your Next Steps - Do You Want To Get An Ex Boyfriend Back?
How to make your ex boyfriend want you back if he has a girlfriend - If your ex boyfriend still ignores you or proves stubborn, then you have to apply psychological advice and strategies from a relationship expert on this link: https://www.affordabledeals.ng/2022/03/09/ex-back/ to get his attention, make him forgive you for anything you may have done. How to make your ex boyfriend want you back when he has a girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7-au6XphLs
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Matildachinyere(f): 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
this thread long die, na wetin?!! grin
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Tiemo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
Yea, and it's for every lady who's still in love with her ex boyfriend
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by wazobiaforu(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
No amount of psychological advice can let me regurgitate my vomit only if the break up have no reason but if there was a big reason for the break up ...... Helll No

O da ro mi oni pada di ekale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by NextGuest: 2:09am On Jul 02, 2014
It is always what you say that decides the fate of your relationship. While saying the wrong things will end your relationship, saying the right words can help you salvage it. Here is what you should avoid saying and what you need to say to your boyfriend to get him back.
Wait it out before you do anything
The thing is if you say anything too soon then it's most likely to backfire badly. Before you make a move and attempt to say anything to your boyfriend you must make sure that you have let a bit of time pass. Make sure that your boyfriend doesn't hate you and is willing to at least hear you out.

Admit your mistake
The first thing that you must do is to admit your mistake. The fact that you are taking ownership of your actions and are willing to go beyond and even take ownership of what was beyond your control is something that won't go unnoticed. This is bound to make your boyfriend feel a lot better.

Apologize
Just admitting your mistake isn't enough. You have to follow it up with an apology. Tell your boyfriend that you are very sorry for what you have done. Tell your ex boyfriend that you really feel bad for hurting him and it was never intentional. Don't validate what you did or try to justify your actions unless he asks you to. Just make the apology heartfelt.

Say you were lucky
Make your ex boyfriend feel a little better by telling him that you feel that you were really lucky to have him in your life. All you need to tell him is how enriched your life felt because of him and how much you have grown as an individual because of his presence.

Keep the spite and negativity out
When you are talking to him he might say some things that you feel are unfair. It's in your best interests to just swallow your pride and hear him out. Trashing out negative things about him now is only going to make things worse.

Hear him out
Listen to what he is saying. Sometimes listening is as important as saying things. When you give him a patient hearing you get to understand his side of the story and figure out your next move.

Wish him well
Once your conversation is over, all you need to do is wish him well like you mean it. Tell him that all you want is for him to be happy even if it means that you have to be sad. He will see your good side and will soon be back with you.

Give Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex boyfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex boyfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by tiemod: 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
I Like My Ex Boyfriend - What To Say To Get Him Back. Mulling away thinking how you could have prevented your break up isn't going to help you in any way. What you need to do is get a plan in place that will help you get your ex boyfriend back in your life. Here are the steps that you need to take to get your ex boyfriend back in your life.

Ignore you man for a bit
All you have been doing for this long is hounding your ex boyfriend with your gazillion calls and e mails and telling him to get back with you. But in effect all you have been actually doing is pushing him away. Remember that men always go for the chase and ignoring him is the only thing that will do that. I Like My Ex Boyfriend

Arouse his curiosity
Disconnect with him completely. No calls, emails or letters. The only thing that he hears form you is silence for a while. Now after letting some time pass you need to make an appearance where he sees you for a fleeting moment. Increase the span of these fleeting moments gradually and you will see his curiosity hitting the roof. I Like My Ex Boyfriend

Look completely different
Take this time to completely change the way you look. A refreshing change is always welcome. Not only does it make you look attractive it makes you feel hugely confident. Try some advanced treatments that might have a down time like a laser treatment to get rid of your acne scars or a chemical peel to look radiantly beautiful in the time that you are underground. I Like My Ex Boyfriend

Go out!
With your new-found beauty and you super glam wardrobe, hit the nightspots and paint the town red. When your ex sees that you are boogieing away instead of sulking he will want to get to know you more. Maybe, he thinks, you are not that dependent as he thought you were. I Like My Ex Boyfriend

Be mysterious
When your ex comes to talk to you maintain the air of mystery about yourself. Tickle his curiosity more by never really giving him completely satisfactory answers. When you appear as a mystery your ex will want to unravel you. I Like My Ex Boyfriend

Don't get over-friendly
Never be over-friendly with your ex. Make him feel that he was the one who opted out and now is missing out on something great.

Send out a message
Make him hear your message loud and clear. He should know that you are not going to waste your life and time waiting for him to show up. You don't need a Prince Charming to run your life for you. When he sees your independent spirit, he will come back to you. I Like My Ex Boyfriend

Pay Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page before it's too late and time runs out.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by joanrivers(f): 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
About my ex boyfriend; I can see that you’ve been dealing with some pretty crazy relationship experiences, and unfortunately I think I have another one for your scrutiny.
my ex (Johnny) and I met about six months ago online and immediately hit it off and messaged back and forth every day. because of our equal honesty and compatible personalities, we both started developing feelings for each other. during this time, we were both in troubled relationships, my boyfriend was cheating on me incessantly (no matter the second and third chance) and his girlfriend was not around very much, and was awfully jealous. I finally got away from my ex, and soon after Johnny broke it off with his girlfriend. he told me it was because of his feelings for me, partly. of course, our relationship was on a track towards serious relationship, and I couldn’t have been happier.

sadly, I had made a huge mistake.

my previous boyfriend and I had a very serious and deep relationship, and when he came crawling back to me, even though I was trying to move on with Johnny, I ruined everything when I decided to leave Johnny for him. this broke aarons heart, and at first he responded with anger. it didn’t take long for my boyfriend to cheat on me again, and Johnny was there for me as a friend. It was then that I realized I had made a huge mistake. I begged and begged Johnny for a second chance and after a while he succumbed.
our relationship went back to how it was before, but I ruined it yet again.

I felt that our relationship was boring, and he didn’t seem to be showing much emotion or effort, and so like an idiot, I started playing games. I became very stoic and blank, and he finally asked what was going on. well, not really asked. it was more like a statement. “so are we not going to try anymore?” is what he said. pride filled my mind, and I wanted him to fight for me. can you believe my nerve? after I had pleaded for a second chance, and now I wanted HIM to fight for ME? of course, he saw how screwed up that was and I decided to leave, because I obviously hadn’t put my foot far enough down my throat.

the problem is, now I want him back. desperately. I’ve learned from my mistakes, apologized and tried to fix them. but he will not budge. he said he can’t take us seriously because he thinks that I will just leave again.
plus there's some other girl he met, and he doesn’t want to ruin it before it begins.

at this point, you’re probably wondering what on earth my question is. I just want to know what I can do to fix what I’ve done and get him back. right now I’m doing the No-Contact rule, I told him I needed time to get over him.
but I’m afraid if I stick with that rule and don’t do anything else he will move on with that girl he met.

thanks for your time and your insightful articles
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Rossieb: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hello Tiemo, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by mencade5(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2014
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Gawd forbid. .. there was a reason why he became my ex....... same too for the male folks... there was a reason why she became his ex.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rossieb: Hello Tiemo, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
na wa o... pls did this happen in Nigeria?
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rossieb: Hello Tiemo, my ex is dating another girl he seems he loves her i guess. but she broke up with him today, my close friend talked to him so that perhaps we can get back together into a relationship but he told my friend a lot of things Which hurts a lot my ex boyfriend said that he no longer loves me and he doesn’t want me in his life and he hates the day he met me, and all what we had wasn't real, but in the same time he was dating that girl something took place it was when our soccer national team went to the second term we all went to celebrate in the streets so in that time i lost my little brother in the crowd so i started freaking out and crying so my ex boyfriend followed me and helped me to find him and we did after that we walked alone in an empty street and it was 1am and then he kissed me and said that he loves me and never wants to see me cry again, no we never talked and i really miss him i want him back i just need some help please
If he realy luv u dear he will come
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by TRADELYN: 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2014
mencade5:

This thread would be interesting!

This is your second position booked abi grin

BTW, mail sent!
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by mencade5(m): 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
TRADELYN:

This thread would be interesting!

This is your second position booked abi grin

BTW, mail sent!
hahaha...na laugh i just dey laugh all this babes here oooo. Alright let me check it.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2014
[quote author=MissShakira]If he realy luv u dear he will come bca or still make use of d plan hre
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by TRADELYN: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2014
Great tips here.
In fact, I'll be following you henceforth grin
NextGuest: It is always what you say that decides the fate of your relationship. While saying the wrong things will end your relationship, saying the right words can help you salvage it. Here is what you should avoid saying and what you need to say to your boyfriend to get him back.
Wait it out before you do anything
The thing is if you say anything too soon then it's most likely to backfire badly. Before you make a move and attempt to say anything to your boyfriend you must make sure that you have let a bit of time pass. Make sure that your boyfriend doesn't hate you and is willing to at least hear you out.

Admit your mistake
The first thing that you must do is to admit your mistake. The fact that you are taking ownership of your actions and are willing to go beyond and even take ownership of what was beyond your control is something that won't go unnoticed. This is bound to make your boyfriend feel a lot better.

Apologize
Just admitting your mistake isn't enough. You have to follow it up with an apology. Tell your boyfriend that you are very sorry for what you have done. Tell your ex boyfriend that you really feel bad for hurting him and it was never intentional. Don't validate what you did or try to justify your actions unless he asks you to. Just make the apology heartfelt.

Say you were lucky
Make your ex boyfriend feel a little better by telling him that you feel that you were really lucky to have him in your life. All you need to tell him is how enriched your life felt because of him and how much you have grown as an individual because of his presence.

Keep the spite and negativity out
When you are talking to him he might say some things that you feel are unfair. It's in your best interests to just swallow your pride and hear him out. Trashing out negative things about him now is only going to make things worse.

Hear him out
Listen to what he is saying. Sometimes listening is as important as saying things. When you give him a patient hearing you get to understand his side of the story and figure out your next move.

Wish him well
Once your conversation is over, all you need to do is wish him well like you mean it. Tell him that all you want is for him to be happy even if it means that you have to be sad. He will see your good side and will soon be back with you.

Give Close Attention Here-

Now listen carefully! Take 2 minutes to read the next page and you'll discover a stunning trick which will have your ex boyfriend begging you to take them back. There is a set of easy to follow psychological tricks which will make your ex boyfriend crawl back to you within a few days guaranteed.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Tiemo(m): 11:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
1. Your ex boyfriend needs some space and time to remove all the negative associations from the breakup and start missing you. People have a common misconception that if you don’t contact your ex, they will forget about you. But in reality, if you don’t contact your ex boyfriend, you will give them time to miss you more and they will be wondering all the time why you are not contacting them. Remember all the mistakes in Part #1 of this guide. Every one of them made your ex think of you as a needy person. By not contacting them, you immediately become not needy in their mind.

2. You also need some space and time. You need to get a hold of yourself and gain some perspective. The fact is, you are a mess after the breakup. And you need to calm down and analyze your relationship thoroughly to realize whether or not being with your ex boyfriend is in your best interest. It could be that you are just missing your ex boyfriend. You need to learn to enjoy your life without your ex boyfriend. You need to prove to yourself that you can be happy without your ex boyfriend. You will eventually realize that you DON’T NEED YOUR EX to be happy. Maybe you’ll still WANT them, but there is a big difference between needing something and wanting something.

3. You must become an attractive happy person during this time. You need to take a step back and reevaluate your life. You should make a lot of positive changes in your life. When you meet your ex boyfriend after the no contact period, you want them to be attracted to you. And the best way to do it is to start enjoying life and being an overall happy person. Don’t take this point lightly. This could be the difference between getting your ex boyfriend back or losing them forever.

Contacting Your Ex Boyfriend aka Re-attraction

Remember when your ex boyfriend left you? They thought of you as a needy, clingy and desperate person with little to no self-respect. After not being in contact with you for a while, they must be wondering what the heck happened to you. They will slowly start to forget that image of yours (the needy desperate one) and start remembering the things they liked about you. They will start remembering the things that they found attractive in you.

And that’s when you contact them, you talk to them and then meet them. Just as they lay eyes on you, BOOM. That’s the new and improved you. YOUR version 2.0. They can’t help but wonder what brought so much positive change in you.

For that to happen, you need two things.

1. You should actually bring a positive change in your life and become a confident, happy and attractive person.
2. You should contact your ex and meet them somewhere.

If you have been following this guide till now, then you know how to go about the first point. So, let’s get straight to the second point.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by mabelbrilliant: 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi Tiemo, I really need your advice on how to get my ex boyfriend back. I love my ex so much and am sure he also love me when he told me he cant live without me, we share everything together even our account details and password. We had a fight and lost communication, a month later i saw him with another lady of on street kissing and i felt a pain go through my heart. Brad please come to my rescue, am in pains.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Tiemo(m): 12:11am On Aug 08, 2014
I taught about the no contact rule

1. I get the feeling there is another factor you aren't getting from him. Just act all breezy and happy like you said but don’t text him until NC is over.

2. Once no-contact is over gchat isn't my favorite but you can make it work.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Jennydoris(f): 4:38am On Aug 08, 2014
What's the essence of leaving him or her in the first place if you know you will want the person back? Abeg my relationship dictionary says 'forward ever backward never'. No time to waste.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by evastefanni: 11:40pm On Aug 13, 2014
Hello, you are my last hope I pray you have the solution to my problem. I dated this guy for 2 years, been trying to cope with his lapses because i love him so much but he doesn't take me serious, i don't know if its because am black and his white but i pray its not the case. since he came into my life things has been working great with me, i find joy in him, his my heart but keeps playing with my feeling making me cry every time. He keeps breaking up with me every time and i keep accepting him back. I don't want to loose him, please how do i get him to miss me, so he will take me serious and adore me.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Tiemo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
You may have come on too strong. Try leading up to "ask your ex boyfriend out for a date" via text.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Missmossy(f): 9:36am On Oct 15, 2014
Whats the need of dying over one guy when there are a million and one other guys out there. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by wyankimberly: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
[b]
Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY

Many good love spell casters are out there in the world (Africa, and so on) Yes, love spells really work, whether you are in a situation where you want to bring back your lost lover (lost lover spell), you want to get married to someone in a relationship (marriage spells), to increase love in your relationship (love affection spells) and many other related love spells, you will get help. It does not matter where you are or where your partner is, you don't have to be unhappy of a situation in life you can solve it all: it is all about finding a good love spell caster to change your life status for ever.

Contact Dr. Ikhine email: agbadado@gmail.com or call him on +2347060552255 is a celebrated love spell caster whose works have won his friendship all over the world from the people met him to know more about spells and his wonderful works. For reading worldwide!.

ALL HEART BROKEN PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD, FEEL FREE TO CONSULT HIM FOR INSTANT READING AND REUNION WITH YOUR EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS ONLY[/b][i][/i]
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by hope2sweet: 4:49am On Oct 16, 2014
my ex-boyfriend dumped me 8 months ago after I caught him of having an affair with someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me. I was so confuse and don't know what to do, so I visited the INTERNET for help and I saw a testimony on how a spell caster help them to get their ex back so I contact the spell caster and explain my problems to him.. he cast a spell for me and assure me of 24hr that my ex will return to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my peter came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that, we are about to get married. Once again thank you Dr Trust spell, you are truly talented and gifted contact his email: doctorbalaya@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by iamdotune(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2014
Re: How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back by Godgrace3523: 4:50am On Feb 21, 2020
HOW I GOT MY HUSBAND BACK!!! i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to DR MAGBU ODIN for bringing back my husband who left I and the kids for almost two months. i am very much grateful to DR MAGBU ODIN. I pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having a similar problem like mine. for help, you can reach him on his email address: reunitingexspell@gmail.com WHATSAPP; +971552789067 he is very powerful and can solve any kind of problem below.

Do you want your ex lover back?
Do you want to get pregnant?
Do you want your husband to appreciate you?
Do you want to be famous or rich?
DO you have HIV cure?
Do you your business to grow excessively?
Do you want to be honorably good academically?
Do you need a job?
Do you need a husband?
Do you have a problem in your marriage life?
Contact reunitingexspell@gmail.com WHATSAPP; +971552789067 today for speed help:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Grabs His Girlfriend's Butt (photo) / Hacker Exposes Sexual Escapades Of An Evangelist With Married Women(pix) / Romance Section Most Controversial Characters & Scandals Of 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.