Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Are There 'nurses-made' Dimples? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are There 'nurses-made' Dimples? (1295 Views)

Causes Of Dimples / FG Not Serious About Fighting Ebola –doctors, Nurses / Why Do Luth Dr, Nurses, Interns Have Bad Attitudes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There 'nurses-made' Dimples? by Emmyk(m): 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
So, I have always known myself to have dimple. Since my mum has it, I knew I got it from her. smiley

My sister gave birth recently, and when some female friends of mine saw the baby's picture on my phone, they were like shockedshocked The nurses have given this boy dimple too.

I was like, WTF are you guys saying? undecided Dimple is a natural something. cheesycheesy

But they wont agree, saying I even got mine from nurses. embarassed

That Nurses always use their hands to make dimples on babies' faces.

So, to Nurses in the house, are there cases like that?

Please, if you dont have anything meaningful to type, just read, and leave the thread peacefully.

God bless you. cheesycheesy
Re: Are There 'nurses-made' Dimples? by Taiwo20(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Its two ways
Nurse could make and/or enhance dimples although there are natural dimples.
Just like the two 'dimples' that are being massage into the upper part of babies buttocks.

But I think you should ask you mum.
Re: Are There 'nurses-made' Dimples? by Emmyk(m): 4:28pm On Jan 05, 2014
Taiwo20: Its two ways
Nurse could make and/or enhance dimples although there are natural dimples.
Just like the two 'dimples' that are being massage into the upper part of babies buttocks.

But I think you should ask you mum.
Natural. wink

(1) (Reply)

Can Mosquito Transmit Ebola / The Legend Of The Toilet Infection; Is This The Cause Of Vaginal Discharge? / Couple facing Challenges Of Infertility.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.