Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

How To Identify An Unknown Caller! - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Identify An Unknown Caller! (77127 Views)

How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / MTN Introduce Reveal Unknown Caller ID / How To Identify An Unknown Caller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by luckyman1010(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Monstertrucks: is there any call that rings for 5mins
Mumustic u nogo sku?after d fon ring.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by luckman20(m): 6:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chibest2000: Hi peeps! Pls anyone with the idea on how to identify an unknown caller should help me pls! Cos I have this problem of some1 disturbing my phone with an anonymous calls n the worst part is that d person dnt even Call me direct that I may track him/her 2ru voice, bt rather give me missed calls nt less than 10 everyday, thereby reducing my battery capacity, pls help me u can email me chibest.special@gmail.com, All contributions r appreciated tnx!

Download true caller
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by sgsltd1: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
i just download call control ob my BB now amazin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by lapronou(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pls am actually the person calling u all these while.its just to tell u that I miss u a lot after u disappointed me to marry mary.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2013
@stepone . First wu do u suspect... If there are people u
suspect and av their numbers on ur phone, add a
ringing tones to each number; (maybe music).
Anytime they use anonymous it ring with wat u store
the number wit. With that u can simply identify the
number wit dat ringing tone. But if it doesn't, its either u don't av the persons number on ur phone or
uv omitted the persons numba out of ur suspects.

That is the only available solution .is like u are a telecom expert
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by dopedealer(m): 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
I am the one calling you in respect of the $10 million contract i promised you,but since you refused to pick my call and announce me here!
i am not going to call you again. Now you know who i am grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by emiye(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
most likely an emotionally attached ex.

check your "long" list of exes.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by mclaaro(f): 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
luckman20:

Download true caller
true caller dosent work with Anonymous calls
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Godson201333(m): 10:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
so funny got me laughing
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Jayhyoung: 10:52pm On Dec 21, 2013
Go and annouce it on any broadcasting station either tv or radio,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, gringringringringrin
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by majorgr: 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
By fasting and prayer!

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by lirusehn(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
una funny sha. sumfin wey don dey online sinz 2011. immediately d call drops dial *7701*2#
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Diction10nairal: 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
aariwa: after 5 mins of ringing press *#30# and send immediately.the number will show on your screen.
Brother, I HAIL O
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by globalwaly(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
$€x¤Lov€r:
Pick the phone and say ''hello''
when u start vomitting blood,that must be a ritualist

Teju Baby face must be your brother
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by niceeric(m): 12:34am On Dec 22, 2013
olaolayink: dear op,
call your network provider customer care line xplain to them and ask them to send you the number.......i hope dis will help
No it won't!!!!!!!!.....you're not d CIA for Christ's sake!
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by princehrt(m): 12:46am On Dec 22, 2013
If there is a number(dats d number is not hidden) if u are using BB download true caller app from ur bb world den search the number
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 22, 2013
MANGAM: Google the number. Sometime it helps particularly if the person is using dat line on facebook. Goodluck

I did exactly this and got one idi ot. But read carefully the post stated the call comes without the number displayed

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by RullDee: 6:24am On Dec 22, 2013
Hide ur own number and den send pls call me to d hidden number n d persons number will apper in ur draft box!!! ssure it work4
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Dblack: 8:02am On Dec 22, 2013
@op the solution to your problem is not farfetched. Just ask you self some few questions, like
Who have u promised marriage to and disappointed the person?
Who u dey owe money?
Whose heart did you break?
U will be surprise u will hit the bulls eye sooner than u imagine

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by mrgreen4real(m): 8:05am On Dec 22, 2013
aariwa: after 5 mins of ringing press *#30# and send immediately.the number will show on your screen.
Bros if ur fone dey ring for 5 min na im b say u dey dream
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by internetlord: 8:24am On Dec 22, 2013
chuky likwu: Get an advance Nokia touch 991 or HTC inspire

kissGet an advance Nokia touch 991 or HTC inspire

biko,how will this help?
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by internetlord: 8:26am On Dec 22, 2013
Rull Dee: Hide ur own number and den send pls call me to d hidden number n d persons number will apper in ur draft box!!! ssure it work4
undecided
Rull Dee: Hide ur own number and den send pls call me to d hidden number n d persons number will apper in ur draft box!!! ssure it work4
hmmm,nawa o

1 Like

Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Chekitaut: 8:56am On Dec 22, 2013
Bookmarked
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:27am On Dec 22, 2013
berem: Calling someone with hidden number isn't bad but when you keep calling the person repeatedly,without uttering a word, it becomes annoying. I hid my number to call a debtor once when the fool refused to pick my call because she owed me and didn't wanna pay up and it worked. So sometimes hiding your number to call someone is necessary. grin
It's bad my friend. What's the essence, if not to play mischief.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:53am On Dec 22, 2013
Dblack:
Who u dey owe money?
I don't think so. For my own money. Obsession by secret admir could be 1 reason.
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Chibest2000(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2013
olaolayink: dear op,
call your network provider customer care line xplain to them and ask them to send you the number.......i hope dis will help
tnx pls God bless!
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Chibest2000(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2013
ok tnx!
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Chibest2000(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2013
alotofgrace:

seconded grin grin
set of confused elements! >:
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Chibest2000(m): 10:13am On Dec 22, 2013
berem: Police report for hidden calls? MTN dey craze sha! I think its high time all these useless network providers gave us codes to identify a hidden caller. What nonsense? angry
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Chibest2000(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2013
berem: Police report for hidden calls? MTN dey craze sha! I think its high time all these useless network providers gave us codes to identify a hidden caller. What nonsense? angry
exactly! I dnt see any good in calling som1 with a hidden number, infact its a criminal act!!!
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by Chibest2000(m): 10:21am On Dec 22, 2013
berem: Calling someone with hidden number isn't bad but when you keep calling the person repeatedly,without uttering a word, it becomes annoying. I hid my number to call a debtor once when the fool refused to pick my call because she owed me and didn't wanna pay up and it worked. So sometimes hiding your number to call someone is necessary. grin
yeah! Buh my case is different, d caller dnt even wait 4 2seconds talk more of 2 pick d calls!
Re: How To Identify An Unknown Caller! by olumuyoy: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2013
its very simple....jes activate a voice mail....the only isshhh is dat al ure calls are routed to your voice mail....bt once dat strange number calls...u can get the number from your voice msg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Your S60v3 - Part II / Woman Dies After Her Phone Exploded While She Was Sleeping (pictures) / How To Transfer Money With ATM Or Without ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.