Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,103 members, 7,807,321 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days (1477 Views)

I Will Be An Atheist For Some Hours/Days / Christian Apologist Finally Admits That Internet Is A Threat To Christianity! / A Christian Apologist Debates Many Non-believers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 9:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
This will be a sister thread to the one Reyginus created.

So, as of this moment, I have given my life to Christ and I accept him wholeheartedly.

I believe that he came to die for my sins and to reunite the world with the one true God.

So, guys, throw all you got at me, I've got the Holy Spirit now.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2013
Manhunter™:

So, as of this moment, I have given my life to Christ and I accept him wholeheartedly.

I believe that he came to die for my sins and to reunite the world with the one true God.

grin grin How did God create the universe?
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 9:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

grin grin How did God create the universe?
That is for God to know and for us to be marvelled.

Your mind is too finite to even begin to grasp how God created this universe.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Is this a joke?

And John rational mind is asking a question?
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2013
Manhunter™:

Genesis tells us so actually. Genesis chapter 1 and 2.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
Manhunter™:

Ok good. But with that same finite mind, you grasped that God did it.

Anyway, can you please help me ask him in prayers for just a hint on how he created the universe? I mean, that hint that my silly finite mind can grasp.

Afterall, he told us to ask in his word and it shal be given
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
wordsbase: Is this a joke?

And John rational mind is asking a question?
What do you have against me?
Was my conversion too swift?
Do you believe that nothing is impossible for God?
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2013
What's your word to Atheists?
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
wordsbase:

no bro. Genesis simply said, in the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth. It didnt tell us HOW.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
wordsbase:

It doesn't touch on the universe as a whole, it touches mostly on the creation of Earth.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by castielo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2013
Manhunter™:

guy.. u know say u dey craze?
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2013
wordsbase: What's your word to Atheists?
They are misguided and they need the love of God to help them grow.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
The purpose of Jesus Christ's sacrifice?
Why do we have to believe?
What is heaven?
Who will make heaven?
What is justification? Are humans justified by faith or by works?
God's will or Man's will? Which is pre-eminent?

This and lots more coming.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by vizkiz: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
y do i smell lies? undecided
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

Ok good. But with that same finite mind, you grasped that God did it.

Anyway, can you please help me ask him in prayers for just a hint on how he created the universe? I mean, that hint that my silly finite mind can ask.

Afterall, he told us to ask in his word and it shal be given
And after you have known this, what will you do with the knowledge?
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
vizkiz: y do i smell lies? undecided
Maybe you should check your nose or something.
I know a good doctor that could help if you want.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
You know what? Manhunter, rationalmind, manfrommars, I need to sleep. We'll get this going tomorrow.

And Manhunter, I pray that your conversion indeed becomes real. May God reveal himself to you in his own mercy.

Talk to y'all later.
God's love to you.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2013
aManFromMars: The purpose of Jesus Christ's sacrifice?
Why do we have to believe?
What is heaven?
Who will make heaven?
What is justification? Are humans justified by faith or by works?
God's will or Man's will? Which is pre-eminent?

This and lots more coming.
I'll have to take your questions one at a time.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2013
Manhunter™:
And after you have known this, what will you do with the knowledge?

Publish a peer reviewed scientific journal on it. I may well end up winning the nobel prize.

From the money earned, I'll give you 50%
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2013
castielo:

guy.. u know say u dey craze?
No I don't know that. Pray, tell me, how did you come to know this?
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

Publish a peer reviewed scientific journal on it. I may well end up winning the nobel prize.

From the money earned, I'll give you 50%
Money is the sole reason why you want to have this knowledge. Some things are better left unknown.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
aManFromMars: The purpose of Jesus Christ's sacrifice?
Simple answer: Jesus sacrificed himself as a pure and righteous offering unto the holy God in order to cleanse us of our iniquities.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
amanfrommars: Why do we have to believe? This question seems incomplete to me so I'm unable to give any answer. Please give more details.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
amanfrommars: What is heaven?
Heaven is the abode of God and his angels.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2013
amanfrommars: Who will make heaven? If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Manhunter™:
Money is the sole reason why you want to have this knowledge. Some things are better left unknown.

in addition, it will also win more souls into the kingdom of God.

Think about that
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2013
@Amanfrommars, I'll attempt your remaining questions after a good night's rest. I'll also remember to pray for all the lost souls on this forum.
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 10:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

in addition, it will also win more souls into the kingdom of God.

Think about that
How would it do that? You are not being honest or you don't have any tangible reason for longing to have this knowledge.

1 Like

Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Manhunter™:
How would it do that? You are not being honest or you don't have any tangible reason for longing to have this knowledge.

How will I do it? Once people have sufficient evidence God created this universe, what else will prevent them from believing in him
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by ManhunterTM(m): 10:40pm On Dec 20, 2013
rationalmind:

How will I do it? Once people have sufficient evidence God created this universe, what else will prevent them from believing in him
Is that the only thing preventing you from believing?
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
Manhunter™:
Is that the only thing preventing you from believing?

It will go a long way in clearing my unbelief cheesy cheesy
Re: I Will Be A Christian Apologist For Some Hours/days by Ruq: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
wordsbase: You know what? Manhunter, rationalmind, manfrommars, I need to sleep. We'll get this going tomorrow.

And Manhunter, I pray that your conversion indeed becomes real. May God reveal himself to you in his own mercy.

Talk to y'all later.
God's love to you.
This is sarcasm shey ?

OP why are will given freewill ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Student Proves Professor Wrong / Unveiling The Real TB Joshua-Satgurumaharajji / Tunde Bakare Tells Worshippers They Will Die If They Don’t Give God Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.