Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan (1520 Views)

Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) / Mass Movement For Goodluck Dumps Jonathan For Buhari / Checkout This Photo Of Coca Cola Customized With 'Vote For Goodluck Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Itoroetti(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seun ,the owner of nairaland,the biggest online forum in west africa has promised to vote for Goodluck jonathan if no other candidate replaces Buhari in the APC.
He said this while replying to a post by a forum member for been biased with the news been displayed on nairalands front page.

Seun: I get more traffic by catering to supporters of all parties instead of catering only to supporters o one party. Besides, I voted for GEJ in the last election and though I want him to step down for someone less corrupt, I will still vote for GEJ over and over again if GMB is the alternative.

www.nairaland.com/1562912/never-contest-elections-again-buhari/1#20361355

Na so all APC e-warriors go soon follow

2 Likes

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Nuzo1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2013
I would too unless Ribadu is fielded.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Psylas(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
Nuzo':
I would too unless Ribadu is fielded.
Buhari is d reason why Igbos hate APC

5 Likes

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Psylas(m): 10:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
Double post
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 20, 2013
ABEGGI...Seun is entitled to his own opinion...he is just an individual...as far as I am concerned...anyone who wishes for this country to grow will know by now, that 100 GEJ can not be comparable to one regime of BUHARI. Don't be deceived by the mass exodus of allegedly "corrupt" politicians into APC, if BUHARI gets into power, He knows how well to stay Focused. BUHARI only spent 2 years in power...But the WORLD felt his presence...He vowed to free Nigeria from the IMF grip of debt profile, by vowing to pay all foreign debts solely with Cocoa, Groundnut, Rubber and other raw materials..he said we cannot buy your USD just to pay you, it will kill our economy...so they arranged to booth him out. Buhari would have silenced CORRUPTION totally if given more time...he started from the grassroot, reclaiming our orientation, you had to be on queue if you must be attended to...zero tolerance to VIP treatment or "connections". Also, he ensured all Nigerians stayed faithful and loyal by making it a point of order that we learn the National Anthem and live by it...if that had been, ethnicity would have been all gone. Contrary to what the media lie about, Buhari, although a muslim, had more christians in his ministerial cabinet than muslims. Even his driver and cook were not muslims. Buhari remains today, the only Former President who can never be accused of CORRUPTION till date...the case of his ADC who allowed a suitcase of money into the country has been long dismissed as it has been proven that the briefcase belonged to the family of an Emir who was returning from overseas with all his family members to take over rulership. Why will a president use the general airport if he wishes to smuggle money, when he has series of Presidential Jets and Helicopters that could do it secretly. Finally my dear reader, the only reason you never voted for BUHARI (if you never did) was because his campaign never really got to you, you maybe never really heard all this info about the man, you were told lies upon lies by those that control the media. But today the tide is changing, if we must move on, we need someone who has no GODFATHER..and who is unshaken in the desire to rid nigeria of the vices. If the campaign never got to you, it was due to very low cash at his disposal, which is common to leaders who never stole money from the treasury. So now is the time to gather as much money from people..for a solid and thorough campaign, hence the need for APC.

8 Likes

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by LoveDecay(m): 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Who gives a flying mess what Seun thinks. But we are glad, he has stated his position , all members take note Suen is a pdp member and nairaland is a pdp forum....... grin

1 Like

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by donphilopus: 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
How many votes does Seun have?? Is it morethan a vote?? If NO, there's no problem! We all know the reason why Aisha2 resigned as a mod! If you do not know, pls try and contact the "Knowers (Noahs)".
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by OmoTier1(m): 11:33pm On Dec 20, 2013
Seun na pesin wey ma pikin go take serious Him na ghana must go media man nah, so why him no go do Abati cool
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
soe: ABEGGI...Seun is entitled to his own opinion...he is just an individual...as far as I am concerned...anyone who wishes for this country to grow will know by now, that 100 GEJ can not be comparable to one regime of BUHARI. Don't be deceived by the mass exodus of allegedly "corrupt" politicians into APC, if BUHARI gets into power, He knows how well to stay Focused. BUHARI only spent 2 years in power...But the WORLD felt his presence...He vowed to free Nigeria from the IMF grip of debt profile, by vowing to pay all foreign debts solely with Cocoa, Groundnut, Rubber and other raw materials..he said we cannot buy your USD just to pay you, it will kill our economy...so they arranged to booth him out. Buhari would have silenced CORRUPTION totally if given more time...he started from the grassroot, reclaiming our orientation, you had to be on queue if you must be attended to...zero tolerance to VIP treatment or "connections". Also, he ensured all Nigerians stayed faithful and loyal by making it a point of order that we learn the National Anthem and live by it...if that had been, ethnicity would have been all gone. Contrary to what the media lie about, Buhari, although a muslim, had more christians in his ministerial cabinet than muslims. Even his driver and cook were not muslims. Buhari remains today, the only Former President who can never be accused of CORRUPTION till date...the case of his ADC who allowed a suitcase of money into the country has been long dismissed as it has been proven that the briefcase belonged to the family of an Emir who was returning from overseas with all his family members to take over rulership. Why will a president use the general airport if he wishes to smuggle money, when he has series of Presidential Jets and Helicopters that could do it secretly. Finally my dear reader, the only reason you never voted for BUHARI (if you never did) was because his campaign never really got to you, you maybe never really heard all this info about the man, you were told lies upon lies by those that control the media. But today the tide is changing, if we must move on, we need someone who has no GODFATHER..and who is unshaken in the desire to rid nigeria of the vices. If the campaign never got to you, it was due to very low cash at his disposal, which is common to leaders who never stole money from the treasury. So now is the time to gather as much money from people..for a solid and thorough campaign, hence the need for APC.

But he didn't condemn boko haram
he condoned the northern school massacres after the last election
then he threatened about dogs and baboons.

13 Likes

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by OmoTier1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2013
donphilopus: How many votes does Seun have?? Is it morethan a vote?? If NO, there's no problem! We all know the reason why Aisha2 resigned as a mod! If you do not know, pls try and contact the "Knowers (Noahs)".
Of course we know Nah!.... we were all witnesses to what happened on here in the last election and it would not be surprising if it happens again in 2014. However, this time around, the tide is too blusterous and their antics will be blown away along with them.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by donphilopus: 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Of course we know Nah!.... we were all witnesses to what happened on here in the last election and it would not be surprising if it happens again in 2014. However, this time around, the tide is too blusterous and their antics will be blown away along with them.
Although, I wasn't yet a Nairalander in 2011, but from what I've gathered, I believe it won't repeat itself.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

But he didn't condemn boko haram
he condoned the northern school massacres after the last election
then he threatened about dogs and baboons.

Nah Nah Nah...I disagree... He condemned Boko Haram by agreeing that PDP is boko haram and that PDP should put a stop to it. He enumerated reasons for such unrest. Aside the issue of poor governance, lack of trust in govt. and years of neglect, he also clarified that PDP is Boko Haram because they were using it as rigging machine until it backfired. Now the issue is this, people want BUHARI to solve the boko haram menace as if he is the one causing it. Did GEJ or Alams solve the Niger delta Militancy during OBJ's regime? it is only the Commander in Chief that can handle that, so if you are not capable, step aside. Besides, how would Buhari wade in? Has Boko Haram ever mentioned Buhari's name as part of the reasons for their struggle? Has any of the arrested suspects linked Buhari to Boko Haram? Let us face the facts, if PDP had any reason to suspect Buhari...am sure they wouldn't hide it at all..so it is clear Buhari has no link.

3 Likes

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by OmoTier1(m): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2013
donphilopus: Although, I wasn't yet a Nairalander in 2011, but from what I've gathered, I believe it won't repeat itself.
Oh well it will repeat itself. I can assure you that. A camelon would never change its self! I used to have some regards for Seun, thinking He was a man that can be trusted, but since that election period, that regards went flying and I put Him on the same pedestal as Abati.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by naijaracist(m): 1:17am On Dec 21, 2013
soe: ABEGGI...Seun is entitled to his own opinion...he is just an individual...as far as I am concerned...anyone who wishes for this country to grow will know by now, that 100 GEJ can not be comparable to one regime of BUHARI. Don't be deceived by the mass exodus of allegedly "corrupt" politicians into APC, if BUHARI gets into power, He knows how well to stay Focused. BUHARI only spent 2 years in power...But the WORLD felt his presence...He vowed to free Nigeria from the IMF grip of debt profile, by vowing to pay all foreign debts solely with Cocoa, Groundnut, Rubber and other raw materials..he said we cannot buy your USD just to pay you, it will kill our economy...so they arranged to booth him out. Buhari would have silenced CORRUPTION totally if given more time...he started from the grassroot, reclaiming our orientation, you had to be on queue if you must be attended to...zero tolerance to VIP treatment or "connections". Also, he ensured all Nigerians stayed faithful and loyal by making it a point of order that we learn the National Anthem and live by it...if that had been, ethnicity would have been all gone. Contrary to what the media lie about, Buhari, although a muslim, had more christians in his ministerial cabinet than muslims. Even his driver and cook were not muslims. Buhari remains today, the only Former President who can never be accused of CORRUPTION till date...the case of his ADC who allowed a suitcase of money into the country has been long dismissed as it has been proven that the briefcase belonged to the family of an Emir who was returning from overseas with all his family members to take over rulership. Why will a president use the general airport if he wishes to smuggle money, when he has series of Presidential Jets and Helicopters that could do it secretly. Finally my dear reader, the only reason you never voted for BUHARI (if you never did) was because his campaign never really got to you, you maybe never really heard all this info about the man, you were told lies upon lies by those that control the media. But today the tide is changing, if we must move on, we need someone who has no GODFATHER..and who is unshaken in the desire to rid nigeria of the vices. If the campaign never got to you, it was due to very low cash at his disposal, which is common to leaders who never stole money from the treasury. So now is the time to gather as much money from people..for a solid and thorough campaign, hence the need for APC.

Oga sir thank you very much but you didn't tell us why he did not campaign at the eastern part of the country? dosen't that tells you that he is a tribalistic? although i will love to see him back in power but after 2015 election tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by judyeze1: 4:07am On Dec 21, 2013
Seun Osewa hack and knock down other website to get traffic. Econet or MTN , etc , I believe own nairaland, I dont think it is seun osewa anymore.
Seun osewa can sue me to court for that statement.
Tinubu has 10-20% in econet.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Itoroetti(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2013

All lies my dear.buhari did nothing to improved this country.he over through a democratically elected president-shagari,he then came out claiming he had no idea about the coup,assuming he had no idea about the coup,why did he accept the offer to lead?
He sent ekwueme who was the vice president to jail while freeing shagari.
He killed 3 young innocent men who were not guilty of the crime committed as an then.
Why do u try to make buhari looks innocent?
Is it not buhari in 2002 or 2003 that said muslim should vote form muslims?is it not this same buhari that said if he doesn't win the will be be unrest in the nation?
Buhari is one of the worst thing that happen to nigeria and nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2013
The message is clear. Seun is pro-APC at the moment but if asked to choose between GEJ and Buhari, he would rather go for GEJ. That is understandable because, if elected president, a Buhari would not tolerate criticisms and would most likely close down forums like NL.

7 Likes

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by IKEMBANNEWI: 8:03am On Dec 21, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: The message is clear. Seun is pro-APC at the moment but if asked to choose between GEJ and Buhari, he would rather go for GEJ. That is understandable because, if elected president, a Buhari would not tolerate criticisms and would most likelyclose down forums like NL
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by hardywaltz(m): 8:06am On Dec 21, 2013
Na him sabi lipsrsealed
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by 99100(m): 8:13am On Dec 21, 2013
That is because Seun's eyes are not for fancy.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 8:16am On Dec 21, 2013
And who is seun by the way? The fact that he owns a popular forum does not mean he has a single control or influence on the forum members. Perhaps on the f.oolish ones sha.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by holyvirgin: 8:17am On Dec 21, 2013
Well thank God Seun knows Buhari is a pretender and more corrupt than the word corruption grin

2 Likes

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2013
Itoroetti :
Seun ,the owner of nairaland,the biggest online forum in west africa has promised to vote for Goodluck jonathan if no other candidate replaces Buhari in the APC.
He said this while replying to a post by a forum member for been biased with the news been displayed on nairalands front page.

www.nairaland.com/1562912/never-contest-elections-again-buhari/1#20361355

Na so all APC e-warriors go soon follow

Seun should first stop being a slave driver, stop making people work for him for free even though he makes a killing. He should start by paying his Mods then I'll start taking him serious.

Anyone you see that'll rather a GEJ over Buhari loves living in a lawless society where bribes take care of every illegality you commit, even murder.

2 Likes

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:22am On Dec 21, 2013
Love_Decay: Who gives a flying mess what Seun thinks. But we are glad, he has stated his position , all members take note Suen is a pdp member and nairaland is a pdp forum....... grin

Anyone who thinks money has never been exchanged between this PDP Government (through its cronies) and the owner of this forum must be living in lala land.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by 99100(m): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2013
Passing Shot: And who is seun by the way? The fact that he owns a popular forum does not mean he has a single control or influence on the forum members. Perhaps on the f.oolish ones sha.
Seun is your landlord here.
This is a case of a Butterfly thinking itself a Bird.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 21, 2013
Itoroetti :

All lies my dear.buhari did nothing to improved this country.he over through a democratically elected president-shagari,he then came out claiming he had no idea about the coup,assuming he had no idea about the coup,why did he accept the offer to lead?
He sent ekwueme who was the vice president to jail while freeing shagari.
He killed 3 young innocent men who were not guilty of the crime committed as an then.
Why do u try to make buhari looks innocent?
Is it not buhari in 2002 or 2003 that said muslim should vote form muslims?is it not this same buhari that said if he doesn't win the will be be unrest in the nation?
Buhari is one of the worst thing that happen to nigeria and nigerians.

Even without countering your argument... Its already dead. Buhari overthrew a democratically elected govt that was so full of corruption and break down of law and order...what is most important to Nigeria is peace...its just as imposing a state of emergency in any state...what about PDP that rigged a democratically conducted election? What's the difference. Secondly you saidvhe released shagari and locked up ekwueme...it even shows you the more why I said there was lawlessness...it simply shows how easy and less of a threat shagati was, no wonder so much corruption...how about this PDP govt that for so long has been arresting so called book haram women and children without trial and releasing the militants and the dokubos? Granting amnesty to alams...and not granting amnesty to other tribes? Also you said he arrested and killed 3 innocent men...these men were journalist that were tried and convicted for treason...they were proven guilty of contempt againstca military govt and were executed...this us what happens anywhere there is a state of emergency...remember the essence of a state of emergency is to enforce decorum...and Buhari has since apologised...but do you know how many innocent journalista have been incarcerated by the PDP? Find out about the leadership newspaper editors..yet this is a democracy o. And GEJ is yet to apologise. Finally, Buhati never said Muslims should vote for Muslims oo...in fact it was PDP supporters who said Christians should vote for GEJ because he is the messiah ...and that a vote for GEJ is a vote for Christ... Remember? But I don't even see that as an offence..in politics..you can appeal to any sense. When Buhari said there will be unrest if the election is rigged...its not untrue...its a known fact..or how long shall we remain in bondage? My dear friend...don't be deceived any longer...make good thongs happen.

1 Like

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 9:30am On Dec 21, 2013
99/100:

Seun is your landlord here.
This is a case of a Butterfly thinking itself a Bird.

For the fact that you have low self esteem does not mean we all do. Yes, he is the owner of the forum as I earlier stated but he has no control on any of the members here. Does he? So, I ask again, who is Seun with regards to the matter at hand?

I'd rather be "a butterfly thinking itself a bird" than a bird thinking itself a butterfly.
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 21, 2013
donphilopus: How many votes does Seun have?? Is it morethan a vote?? If NO, there's no problem! We all know the reason why Aisha2 resigned as a mod! If you do not know, pls try and contact the "Knowers (Noahs)".

How many vote you get, na 1million?

1 Like

Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2013
Psylas: Buhari is d reason why Igbos hate APC
this is the part where u thought we give a fucck?
Re: Seun (Nairaland Founder) To Vote For Goodluck Jonathan by 99100(m): 10:22am On Dec 21, 2013
Passing Shot:

For the fact that you have low self esteem does not mean we all do. Yes, he is the owner of the forum as I earlier stated but he has no control on any of the members here. Does he? So, I ask again, who is Seun with regards to the matter at hand?

I'd rather be "a butterfly thinking itself a bird" than a bird thinking itself a butterfly.

Humbility is the word.
#Be guided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko-haram Claims Responsibility 4 Shutting Down Nairaland / Ebola Scare In Ogun / Northern Elders Give Jonathan Deadline To Bring Back Missing Chibok Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.