Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us (8645 Views)

Turkey Based Contractor Seeking Lng/lpg/petroleum Storage Tanks, Tank Farm Etc / I Need Land In Vgc Lagos / Clearing and Forwarding Agent (Freight Forwarder)! Thats Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2013
Do you need the service of an experience land clearing and debushing company,or contractor anywhere in Nigeria that have all the earth moving equipment(bulldozer,excavator,swamp bugggy) used for land clearing be it a swampy or dry land,call us today 08061164526!. Yes but before you do I want you read what's below:-where i Answer two Important frequently asked question by client and there are

How much do you clear or debush an acre or hectare

Yes i get prospective client who wants to clear there land call me and ask -how much do you clear and acre/hectare? And want to just give them a figure on phone immediately.

You see to effectively cost how much it will cost to clear an acre/hectare these factors below need to calculated

The rate of renting the equipment to be used for the clearing and debushing

The operator fee/allowance

The cost of diesel

Cost of transporting the equipment to site and back

The cost of Logistics

Small percent for contigencies

Once the cost. Of all of the above mentioned. Is determine then the cost of clearing the land per acre or hectare will be determined.

So invariably the cost of clearing land per acre or hectare is not fixed.

how many plot,acre or hectares can you clear in a day

These is a function of

the type of machine been used-which is largely determined by the nature of the land,wether dry or swampy

The nature of the forest-if its a dense or light forest
The number of stump and trees per plot,the thickness of the trees

The method of Clearing/debushing-if one is debushing and pilling the felled tree and debris,the distance of where the trees are to be pilled.if the pilled tree and debris are to be burned or loaded on a truck for carting Away

So with these the output is largely on the machine used,the nature Of forest and the method of clearing or preparing the Site.

Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
About Us
we are a construction or earth moving equipment company based in lagos Nigeria,our team of operators are season expert with over 15 years experience.

a handful of our client are into real estate development.land clearing/debushing,tree falling,stump removal and loading of those debris,stump into a truck are the major jobs we are contracted to perform for them.all the jobs or task involved in site preparation which are

1...land clearing or debushing
2...Tree falling
3...Stump removal
4...Loading of the debris into a truck

are not new to us. call us today 08061164526

below is a video of a bulldozer clearing a large expanse of land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuVZeM2XLMo
Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2013
How to clear a land for construction purpose

Clearing a construction site can be a do-it-yourself job or may require more advanced skills and equipment. Before deciding whether to do the work yourself or hire a contractor or land clearing company and equipment,you should do the following

1.....Inspect the site to get an idea of the magnitude of the job and to make a plan.

2.... Note the lay of the land

3....The size and distribution of trees,shrubs and boulders or other heavy objects, and the presence of grasses or ground-covering plants.

4....The nature of the land,if its swampy or dry

Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2013
TIPS AND WARNING

1... Contract with a professional if the job seems too large or complex

2... Wear protective gear and clothing if you do the work yourself.

3... Stump removal is particularly tricky, and you may need to hire a professional. In any event, you will need heavy equipment as roots are not going to be easy to sever with merely a shovel.

4...Check with your local waste management authority to see if brush removal is part of your service. Even if the service charges a fee, it's likely to be much cheaper than hiring a contractor for the same purpose.

5... Insects and wild animals, including venomous ones, could be hiding in that bush you are about to remove.

6.. Before you begin, check your local building and environmental codes. In some jurisdictions, it's illegal to remove large trees.

7... If you do the work yourself, make sure you're physically up to the job. Such labor involves a lot of stooping and bending, which can be hard on your back
Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Swamp buggy: as the name depicts these equipment is used in swampy area/land.

Perfect for clearing of canal and land that's is swampy.

Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2014
D6H LGP bulldozer series 11...these bulldozer is a v track bulldozer,with a wide track built..great for land clearing..the wide track help reduce the pressure the weight exacts on the ground,with prevent it from sinking..see image below

Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2014
Me and my team clearing a huge expance of land in Oyo state.
See picture below

Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2015
pictures some of our equipment in the yard

Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Emmelix:
Do you need the service of an experience land clearing and debushing company,or contractor anywhere in Nigeria that have all the earth moving equipment(bulldozer,excavator,swamp bugggy) used for land clearing be it a swampy or dry land,call us today 08061164526!. Yes but before you do I want you read what's below:-where i Answer two Important frequently asked question by client and there are

Yes i get prospective client who wants to clear there land call me and ask -how much do you clear and acre/hectare? And want to just give them a figure on phone immediately.

You see to effectively cost how much it will cost to clear an acre/hectare these factors below need to calculated

The cost of diesel

The cost of Logistics

Once the cost. Of all of the above mentioned. Is determine then the cost of clearing the land per acre or hectare will be determined.

These is a function of

the type of machine been used-which is largely determined by the nature of the land,wether dry or swampy

The method of Clearing/debushing-if one is debushing and pilling the felled tree and debris,the distance of where the trees are to be pilled.if the pilled tree and debris are to be burned or loaded on a truck for carting Away

So with these the output is largely on the machine used,the nature Of forest and the method of clearing or preparing the Site.

we are still in the business of land clearing,debushing, site preparation

If you need to clear that acres or hectares of dry, or swampy land call us today

our machines are good shape -excavator,swamp buggy, bulldozer

our current project is in lekki free trade zone working for dangote refinery, fertilizer
Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by crestrader(m): 4:51am On Dec 19, 2015
We need your services. How much do you clear an acre of land in ibeju lekki axis?
Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 11:40pm On Jan 09, 2016
crestrader:
We need your services. How much do you clear an acre of land in ibeju lekki axis?

you can reach me with these number 08061164526
Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
Emmelix:

The cost of diesel

The cost of Logistics

These is a function of

Call us today
Re: Need Land Clearing,debushing Company/contractor In Nigeria Call Us by Emmelix(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
We are still in the business of equipment rental.

Call us today

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Meat Shop / Thinking Of Shipping Auto Parts To Nigeria? / Learn How To Produce White Marker Board Refill Ink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.