Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,459 members, 7,801,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Enugu's 2013 Road Block - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Enugu's 2013 Road Block (13299 Views)

Enugu's 2013 Road Block / Video - Stormrex Live In Road Block 3 Music Concert. / Music Section Yellow Pages Updated 05/10/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu's 2013 Road Block by nsk1stson: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2013
Road block show is a show sponsored by the Enugu state govt dat features the most talented Nigerian superstars.

Yesterday was the 4th edition. During last year's road block, there were a lot of irregularities like scarcity of seat, embarrassment from securities
e.t.c, but 9ja's biggest musicians like 2face,p square e.t.c were on stage.

This year the above named were not invited. The biggest name there is Edris Abdulkareem.

What do you think? What did you witness? How enjoyable was the show? Air your views.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Gboliwe: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2013
God! Please tell me he didn't sing Nigeria jaga jaga! Of all musicians, its that the best the govt. could do? Now I believe Sullivan is ill. The Oringo governor. May God heal him completely.

3 Likes

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 21, 2013
I went yesterday !! I left around 2 in morning. undecided
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Dollarjunkie: 10:05am On Dec 21, 2013
adaobi123: I went yesterday !! I left around 2 in morning. undecided

YES! I for say. I saw someone exactly like you and was like, is this not 'Adaobi nairaland?' Ehen!
If u dey talk true then u no enjoy the better part of the show. Cuz Phyno and Olamide later killed it.

@Gboliwe, the guy sang jaga jaga ooooo
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by tzoracle: 10:56am On Dec 21, 2013
After phyno'z perfomance d show gradually declined,badly programmed
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Gboliwe: 11:01am On Dec 21, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

YES! I for say. I saw someone exactly like you and was like, is this not 'Adaobi nairaland?' Ehen!
If u dey talk true then u no enjoy the better part of the show. Cuz Phyno and Olamide later killed it.

and you are here talking! angry why didnt you stone him out of the stage?
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by airmark(m): 1:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
adaobi123: I went yesterday !! I left around 2 in morning. undecided

Give us gist jare. All these disjointed ones are not enticing, who and who performed. Meanwhile, i want you to help me visit my people at trans ekulu before you leave o. grin
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Remsilla(m): 8:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
The show was not as interesting as Roadblock 1 and 2....
If not for Terry G, phyno and olamide, 2can talk and mc franchez dat thrill me with wat they're good at, i would have gone home regretting why i came.... Burna boy was also present, wizboy, terry g and splash.. The rest were upcomin acts...
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

Lool. Maybe you saw me maybe you didn't. tongue To confirm, what was I wearing ? tongue

Chei I missed o !! I left when wizboyy was performing. My legs were aching. sad

airmark:

Give us gist jare. All these disjointed ones are not enticing, who and who performed. Meanwhile, i want you to help me visit my people at trans ekulu before you leave o. grin

Half of the acts I've never heard of before. I just heard edris, splash, wizboyy. And Terry G waved at me. grin

Lol don't worry I'll greet everyone for you.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by nsk1stson: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gboliwe: God! Please tell me he didn't sing Nigeria jaga jaga! Of all musicians, its that the best the govt. could do? Now I believe Sullivan is ill. The Oringo governor. May God heal him completely.
wats bad wit jaga jaga
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Dollarjunkie: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Gboliwe:
and you are here talking! angry why didnt you stone him out of the stage?

O boy, the guy don smoke SK, weed plus alomo join. No see as he dey bark for stage. The worst part of it be say the crowd was singing along with him. I did my best by not joining them grin

adaobi123:
Lool. Maybe you saw me maybe you didn't.
To confirm, what was I wearing ?
Chei I missed o !! I left when wizboyy was
performing. My legs were aching.

I was high on some cheap wine then grin, can't even remember what those I went there with was wearing. Maybe you didn't come on time thatz why you have to stand. But wait ooo, was Afam there with you?
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by airmark(m): 11:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
adaobi123:

Half of the acts I've never heard of before. I just heard edris, splash, wizboyy. And Terry G waved at me. grin

Lol don't worry I'll greet everyone for you.

Ok . stay safe as you said Terry G waved at you. grin

I believe splash girl did her church agbasa stuff.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Indifferent(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2013
Chai ! I remember Road block, those Unec days, i never missed any one. This should be the 4th season. Season 1 and 2 were the bomb, very star studed. Make them no allow road block to cast o
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2013
the road block is a huge event yearly,just like the calabar festival,missed the last one,seems i missed this also.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by frodobee: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hmmmmmmm, means that Ada, Dollar, Remsy, airjunk etc you guys are in Enugu street now? Haba.
Too bad I dont c much of Enugu topics from you guys, aside Spyder I dont bliv there are other active Enugu forumites here.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2013
Phyno was dere
olamide
Runtown
Wizboy
burna boy
sele bobo
nony D
Ransome
d mighty
okey bakassi
terry g
iyanya
idris is dere &he talk abt bad govt &many tins b4 permomin
mc fanchez & 2can talk
vadoo
Tecno
e t c...i was awake til around 6am wen de show ended
it was fun i hav neva missed from since season 1 the show was nice & cool Enugu is a nice place to be they love Enugu but a problem occured when a cab man was revising after the show & hit an under 25 young guy & he died at a spot the boy was living in coal camp Enugu.May he Rip

1 Like

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by frodobee: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2013
airmark:

Ibu a Rodent? Southerian? Northerner? Hahahaha or better still drop ur hood name. We can pick it up from there.
@ Ada you also stay @ Trans? Its becoming more interesting
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Tsmooth1(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=adaobi123]

[color=#000099][b]Lool. Maybe you saw me maybe you didn't. tongue To confirm, what was I wearing ? You were not wearing clothes when I saw you, you were unclad
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by gozzy121(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2013
phyno,olamide n burna boy tried alot also tanx 2 comedian 2 can talk he rili tried 2 bt iyaya didnt perform unlik him.he ws only dancn wit boti gals.
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Izunwa(m): 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2013
As for me, the show was cool. Big names like Olamide, Phyno, TerryG, BurnaBoy, Inyanya, Wizboy,Eedris were there. And also not forgetting Nna men, 2CanTalk, Okey Bakassi (that guy is really loosing his grip on entertainment seriously), MC Franchez. Some upcoming artist were also given the opportunity to perform which wanted to slow down the mood of the event but the performance from Phyno and Badoo revived the atmosphere drastically. Finally, the fireworks was a sight to behold. All in all, I didn't regret burning my fuel going to the event.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Remsilla: The show was not as interesting as Roadblock 1 and 2....
If not for Terry G, phyno and olamide, 2can talk and mc franchez dat thrill me with wat they're good at, i would have gone home regretting why i came.... Burna boy was also present, wizboy, terry g and splash.. The rest were upcomin acts...
Road bock2 dat de speakers was not good?timaya letter sang 3 songs & left is iyanya upcoming?is idris upcoming? Must u coment?
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Iceprincehkn(m): 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Who dafuq is idris abdulkareem? Is he a pastor?
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Decapo: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pix or it didn't happen

1 Like

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 22, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

So iyanya, olamide and phyno were there and the OP said Eedris abdulkareem is the biggest name.

1 Like

Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by faitheverest(f): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2013
Emchaala ya? Mk I go book 4 next year own shocked
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2013
Adikam: Phyno was dere
olamide
Runtown
Wizboy
burna boy
sele bobo
nony D
Ransome
d mighty
okey bakassi
terry g
iyanya
idris is dere &he talk abt bad govt &many tins b4 permomin
mc fanchez & 2can talk
vadoo
Tecno
e t c...i was awake til around 6am wen de show ended
it was fun i hav neva missed from since season 1 the show was nice & cool Enugu is a nice place to be they love Enugu but a problem occured when a cab man was revising after the show & hit an under 25 young guy & he died at a spot the boy was living in coal camp Enugu.May he Rip
whatt!!! is op high on vick lemon plus or what....all these acts were there and op is telling us idris was the biggest artiste around
Re: Enugu's 2013 Road Block by sammer4life(m): 11:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
This is just how those we entrusted with our commonwealth messes up and we clap our hands for them ! What is the economic implication of those road blocks? Why Can't the Enugu state government hand over the show totally to private firms to run? Why must we be distracted with a show that millions of naira was spent on, and no corelational positive impact on our lives ? Hate it or you love it, governance involvea touching lives and that road block no follow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amazing: Psy's "Gangnam Style" Reaches Maximum Number For Youtube Views Counter. / Fireboy DML "Playboy Album" Review - TrendyBeatz / 2baba - ‘Hold My Hand’ (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.