Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,037 members, 7,807,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Season Of Open Letters: Merry Christmas To Unilorin Mech Engrg. Graduates - 2010 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Season Of Open Letters: Merry Christmas To Unilorin Mech Engrg. Graduates - 2010 (537 Views)

A Merry Christmas (Short Story) / Love Letters Back In Those Days / A Joyful Christmas To Everyone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Season Of Open Letters: Merry Christmas To Unilorin Mech Engrg. Graduates - 2010 by Appswheel(m): 9:27am On Dec 21, 2013
.........We sat behind the same desk; we listened to the same lecturers – Mr. Adekunle, Manager, Engr. Adeniyi, Dr. Olusegun, Dr. Ajao, Shola Simple, …… We shared so much together LT3, LT4, ELT. We photocopied lecture notes at Kiosk 11(?)……….(Bringing back old memories).

I learnt Tboy now lectures at Cisco Academy, Aniyi now works with an oil servicing firm, Joe now runs an automobile workshop in Ilorin, Abel, a field Engineer, Sadiq works with a media house, Babt has married his writing skills with ICT, musa musa works with a helicopter agency………… Queen and Sam joined in holy matrimony, Agboola Ayokunle, Alfa Achmed, Sadiq Ajala, Atoki married
Fatima, Yomi…. Pursuing their masters degree in the UK… I have you all in mind; and will continue to pray for you…. That the Grace of God will take you to the peak of your careers and endeavours.

University of Ilorin taught us many lessons.. to be resilient, to be “better by far…” to be pace setters. We must hold on to these core values.

I am excited about the good news that made the rounds amongst us in 2013 – the weddings, new jobs etc By Gods Grace 2014 will bring more celebrations. For the newly weds, I wish you all a happy married life.

May I seize this opportunity to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2014.

Adeoye Olasunkanmi, I must commend the good work your are doing - maintaining the Mech '10 facebook portal. Welldone!

Finally, I am presenting www.neeksta.com to you – It’s a social networking site for discovering social and trendy information- I am part of the project and asking for your support. Join me on www.Neeksta.com to share and discover valuable and priceless information. Thank YOU!

Register here http://neeksta.com/register/

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Practical Explanation About Next Life, Purpose Of Human Life - / Motivational @ Thislife.com.ng / Facebook Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.