Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? (80073 Views)

GUYS; Can You Rock This Type Of Haircut? / What Brand Of Perfume Are You Wearing? / The Best Perfume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Jeflox: 11:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Innocence
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Hblaise(m): 11:47pm On Jan 01, 2014
As 4 me colour me is cool
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by bizzle2: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Angel men "Pure Malt" by thierry mugler
Dior homme intense by christian dior
Channel allure homme sport by channel
Versace pour homme by versace
Issey Miyake L'eau d'issey by issey miyake
1 million by paco rabanne
Black xs by pacorabanne
Aqua di Gio - by Giorgio Armani
Get an authentic bottle and u can't go wrong with any of these.
My fav 3 would be pure malt, allure homme sport, and l'eau d'issey
Choice depends on occassion tho, some are sporty (bar, club, outdoors etc) some romantic (cool evening out, dates, shinning congo etc) , others are more conservative (office , formal meetings etc)
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by akmaldini(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2014
Hugo Boss..
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 02, 2014
sanb: @Bolded; that's one fabulous perfume....... cool

Yes. It's flowery and fresh.Very nice for spring.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Euphoria (by Calvin Klein)

Dior (by Christian dior) . . . Any fragrance at all . . . Both Eu de parfume and Eu de toilette!

Money no dey no reach for these 2 perfs abeg!
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Pweetiedude(m): 5:47am On Jan 02, 2014
J@ck5:
Mascolino or rockhard seems beta 4me!
. Dat mascolino spray make sense...datz wat i'm using!
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Pumping10(m): 5:59am On Jan 02, 2014
nkenu: Terre D' Hermes or nothing
Bad guy! Really good fragrance. Gucci Play, Sean John Unforgivable and Ralph Lauren Double Black are also excellent!
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by akinwole21: 6:37am On Jan 02, 2014
the warrior72: How much

Si by Armani: 50mls is 50.30 pounds, 100mls is 84pounds there about.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by meshpips(m): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2014
akinwole21:
Si by Armani: 50mls is 50.30 pounds, 100mls is 84pounds there about.
I'm thinking about creating a different thread where perfumes can be pre-ordered. Deliveries within Lagos will take maximum 48hours while those outside Lagos will take maximum of 4 business days.
Just name the perfume you want, specify whether for male/female then state the size (100ml, 75ml etc).
I will put the price up on the thread and if you are okay with it, you can pay 60% of the cost into my bank account and the remaining 40% immediately after receiving the product.
Anyone in support?

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by seadiva(f): 7:21am On Jan 02, 2014
Fav: channel No.5, Angel and Joy
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by nijanigga: 7:24am On Jan 02, 2014
For men try Tuscany or Giorgio Armani Acqua. Women will be falling after you. Another thing that can help Nigerian men/women is Premier by dead sea premier. It's natural salt from dead sea in Israel, it helps open up clogged pores in the skin to allow penetration of lotion and last longer. You need lotion to penetrate deep into our skin to last long, then you will see and feel the effect of moisturizing.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by ndavids5(m): 7:29am On Jan 02, 2014
I was using 'elope', but now i use smart collection '1 million'.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by donpope1(m): 7:30am On Jan 02, 2014
omusiliyu: SPECIAL-X for men. It's around $200
fvck de fvcking off nigga nobody asked the price angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by captainbaroni(m): 7:33am On Jan 02, 2014
I use Sterline's "Black Ochid" aή∂ "Diamond"
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Copperfield(m): 8:11am On Jan 02, 2014
I chew garlic and wear scent leaves as my perfume
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by StSaviourw(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Boss Orange n 1million 4rm Smart Collection, wit COCO CHANEL(GENEVIEVE NNAJI'S FAVORITE PERFUME)...

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Donbabaj: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2014
I use Bvlgari Man extreme but I observed posters on NL use Bvlgari aqua d more! which is better for a male?
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Lokooneone(m): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2014
tobilino P: I have a about 7, most of which are gifts
1) Play by Givenchy
2)Aqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani
3)Boss by Hugo Buss
4) 212 by Carolina Hererra
5)Dior Sport by Christian. Dior
6) Ice Dive by Adidas
7) The Original by Karen Kelly
coolPolo 2 (Big pony Collection) by Ralph Lauren
All For men

What is the price of each? Will like to get one or two out of ur list
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by mafioso47(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2014
Strictly Calvin Klein Intense Euphoria for men.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by vm26: 9:50am On Jan 02, 2014
why ask such a qstn on a forum?its like asking pple to lie to u freely.moderators pliz do your job sad
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by frankdudus(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2014
BLEU DE CHANEL and black orchid by Tom Ford. U shld try any of this, Mk sense Die
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Lokooneone(m): 10:04am On Jan 02, 2014
I love perfume but anyone goes for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. Need someone to recommend a not too expensive one with long lasting smell for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 02, 2014
nijanigga: Most of these folks are ignorant, don't know the difference between perfume and cologne. Perfume is for women, while cologne is for men.
For men try Tuscany or Giorgio Armani Acqua. Women will be falling after you. Another thing that can help Nigerian men/women is Premier by dead sea premier. It's natural salt from dead sea in Israel, it helps open up clogged pores in the skin to allow penetration of lotion and last longer. You need lotion to penetrate deep into our skin to last long, then you will see and feel the effect of moisturizing.

Incidentally, your're the one who's ignorant... perfume and cologne are the same thing the only difference is the strength of the scent. Perfume is stronger than cologne because the parfume oil is less diluted.
generally, perfumes are divided into three categories namely:

Eau de cologne
Eau de Toilette and
Eau de Parfume (you can google later to learn more)

Any perfume you pick up will have any of the three written on it and it is usually based on the amount of alcohol vs the original oil.
Most ladies perfumes are Eau de perfumes cos they have stronger notes while most mens perfumes are EDT.
Usually, eau de parfumes are more expensive (not all the time) than the other two.
Colonges are the lowest grade of perfumes you can get because they contain more alcohol than oils, thats why some people say they are for men cos men are not really supposed to smell to strongly IMO.
I hope this little piece helps

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by diphy: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2014
plz am in Aba can sum1 advise me on a nice female perf and where I can get it in aba...tanz in adv
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 02, 2014
Been looking for a box of smart collection.. The ones dat comes wiv the 15ml bottles in Lagos... Does anyone knows where i can buy..?
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by LBT: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2014
My favourite brands - Christian Dior & Davidoff or any other perfume that meets my fancy; depending on my mood at that time.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2014
fork adict: See dem. All of una dey claim perfume but una still dey smell. Mtsheeew.

Anyways back 2 the topic. I'm big on grooming so I use Equity roll on by Xavier Laurent. Respond body spray and Chrome perfume by Azzaro. I don't like jumping perfs but I've used Black by Kenneth Cole. I didn't like it cos it wasn't long lasting enuf 4 me. Then I used FM by Federrico Mourohha for about 6 years.
Baba o... Happy New Year Sir
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by otybliss: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2014
Using incidence n big attitude
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by bestybee23(f): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2014
I use pleasing and body fantasy, very nice

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by superstar1(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Aqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani anytime anyday.

A trial will convince you.
Re: What Type Of Perfume Do You Use? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2014
Donbabaj: I use Bvlgari Man extreme but I observed posters on NL use Bvlgari aqua d more! which is better for a male?
I personally prefer Bvlgari Man... I retail perfumes,buh over my time doing this business I noticed people always want Bvlgari Aqua and Aqua marine,Different strokes for different folks Brov ....

Add me on BBM pin:25F0D1C0 ,Call/SMS/ Whatsapp for amazing deals on Fragrances

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Miss End SARS Pageant: Lekki Protesters Under Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.