Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,014 members, 7,806,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. (18398 Views)

How To Date, Marry & Fit Into The Life Of An Educated Professional Man / Help!!! My Neighbour Is A Screamer / How Do I Unmask A Miscreant Who Wants To Break My Family By All Means (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 9:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Good day my people, happy xmas in advance. pls I need ur advice. Am happily married wit two kids, I hv a neighbour who's also married wit four kids too, he doesn't want me to rest, I hv done every thing humanly possible to tell him off but he refused, I hv abused him, advice him, call him names but still he's after me dat he want us to date. I hv complained to my hubby but my elder sister adviced my hubby not to confront d man because he's an occult man he can harm him, he attends amorc and he's also a buccania. He now uses different numbers to call me because I don't pick his calls and he made me not to b picking any number dat is not registered on my phone, he kept on sending me text messages, I hv pleaded wit my hubby dat we hv to pack out from dat compound but he refused and said dat he will leave wen he builds his own house. I don't know wat else to do because his text messages irritates me and am scare of him, I think his persistence might b from their temple, I always do mid night prayer because of him, I don't want to involve his wife though we are not friends and he beats his wife all d time. I don't know how else to tell him off wit his numerous text messages. pls I need ur kindly advice

1 Like

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Ryda(m): 10:03am On Dec 21, 2013
Tell ur husband angry
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by bellong: 10:15am On Dec 21, 2013
Report to the police. Its a threat to life

6 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Prowizy2(m): 10:16am On Dec 21, 2013
Ryda: Tell ur husband angry

She has done that already

OP, I will advice you to seek the face of God in this matter, because from the way you sound it seems the man is so desperate. Believe me he has other motives

3 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 21, 2013
Why can't your husband protect you?Let him be a man and do something!!!for your hubby to be this reluctant to do something, are you sure he isn't a member of the said cult?

14 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by hisawesomeness(m): 10:21am On Dec 21, 2013
The only thing to do is pack
out. Convince ur husband.

3 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 10:34am On Dec 21, 2013
I hv done dat already my dear, my hubby is aware
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 10:42am On Dec 21, 2013
byvan: Why can't your husband protect you?Let him be a man and do something!!!for your hubby to be this reluctant to do something, are you sure he isn't a member of the said cult?
he's not reluctant about it, he wanted to confront d man but my elder sister adviced him not to do so because d man might hurt him, so he's trying to find way of handling him not to get hurt, my hubby is not an occult man. Thanks for ur advice
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 10:43am On Dec 21, 2013
Prowizy2:

She has done that already

OP, I will advice you to seek the face of God in this matter, because from the way you sound it seems the man is so desperate. Believe me he has other motives
thanks dear, I hv bin doing mid night prayers for him.
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2013
his awesomeness: The only thing to do is pack
out. Convince ur husband.
I hv done dat my dear but my hubby said he will build his own house b4 packing out, he has acquired land but he has not started building on it, thanks for ur advice
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by EveryLadY(f): 10:48am On Dec 21, 2013
For now,change your number, pending when u are able to convince ur hubby for a relocation.

Secondly,there is no distance in the real of spirit,if this neighbour is as desperate as u painted here over u, then there is cause for alarm. U need spiritual protection against every of his ferry darts of love so called. Being born again in this evil and wicked generation is not negotiable,I dont mean feaking it but knowing u really are and gunning for ur spiritual privileges for ur protection.wish u all the best.

6 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Every_LadY: For now,change your number, pending when u are able to convince ur hubby for a relocation.

Secondly,there is no distance in the real of spirit,if this neighbour is as desperate as u painted here over u, then there is cause for alarm. U need spiritual protection against every of his ferry darts of love so called. Being born again in this evil and wicked generation is not negotiable,I dont mean feaking it but knowing u really are and gunning for ur spiritual privileges for ur protection.wish u all the best.
thanks dear for ur advice
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2013
You surely do need to make a police report.

2 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2013
she has told her husband already
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2013
byvan: Your surely do need to make a police report.
gbam.thats the best thing and op whenever he harasses you again let him know you have already done police report.meanwhile keep the text messages for future,evidence purposes or record purposes.dont delete them. Keep the time and date he sent them ( that should be on your phone) you never can tell what next will unfold in if police have to be involved in the matter
or it degenerates to something else

i wonder what some men stand to gain in adultery.what is so hard in accepting no that you have to be making life miserable for others because you cannot lock up that tail.hiaaannnn!

3 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by bluuu: 11:24am On Dec 21, 2013
change your number,continue to convince ur hubby to park out,keep on praying.hope u are not a full housewife? if yes,get busy outside ur house.warn ur kids not to go close to him and be watchfull of ur kids. i would advise u report to the police but be prayerful as this is a form of confrontation.God will give u the wisdom on how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by greatgod2012(f): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2013
Get someone very close to him, maybe a friend or relatives to help you to talk/appeal to him to leave you alone.

1 Like

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by greatgod2012(f): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2013
Another thing that just crossed my mind is, if he's a muslim, find a way of getting his cleric(imam) to help you talk to him, and if he's a xtian, get his pastor to help you talk to him.
Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Your husband should do his job as a man..you have evidence of this man's harrassments.His persistent calls and messages.
Your husband should meet him and warn him.
He should act like a man.
Report to the police..

2 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 12:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
byvan: Your surely do need to make a police report.
thanks dear
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
kulyie: gbam.thats the best thing and op whenever he harasses you again let him know you have already done police report.meanwhile keep the text messages for future,evidence purposes or record purposes.dont delete them. Keep the time and date he sent them ( that should be on your phone) you never can tell what next will unfold in if police have to be involved in the matter
or it degenerates to something else

i wonder what some men stand to gain in adultery.what is so hard in accepting no that you have to be making life miserable for others because you cannot lock up that tail.hiaaannnn!
thanks for d advice dear, I will surly do dat
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
bluuu: change your number,continue to convince ur hubby to park out,keep on praying.hope u are not a full housewife? if yes,get busy outside ur house.warn ur kids not to go close to him and be watchfull of ur kids. i would advise u report to the police but be prayerful as this is a form of confrontation.God will give u the wisdom on how to go about it.
thanks dear I will
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 12:14pm On Dec 21, 2013
greatgod2012: Get someone very close to him, maybe a friend or relatives to help you to talk/appeal to him to leave you alone.

I don't know any body close to him only his wife
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
greatgod2012: Another thing that just crossed my mind is, if he's a muslim, find a way of getting his cleric(imam) to help you talk to him, and if he's a xtian, get his pastor to help you talk to him.
Hope that helps.
I think he's a non practising Christian
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 12:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
gbosaa: Your husband should do his job as a man..you have evidence of this man's harrassments.His persistent calls and messages.
Your husband should meet him and warn him.
He should act like a man.
Report to the police..
thanks dear for d advice
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Ruq: 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
byvan: Why can't your husband protect you?Let him be a man and do something!!!for your hubby to be this reluctant to do something, are you sure he isn't a member of the said cult?

Are you all right ? you won kill the man, no be everybody get bulletproof for life ooh. OP just keep ignoring him nicely.

1 Like

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by ekytessy(f): 1:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ruq:

Are you all right ? you won kill the man, no be everybody get bulletproof for life ooh. OP just keep ignoring him nicely.
ok, thanks dear
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Booty4me: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
ekytessy: Good day my people, happy xmas in advance. pls I need ur advice. Am happily married wit two kids, I hv a neighbour who's also married wit four kids too, he doesn't want me to rest, I hv done every thing humanly possible to tell him off but he refused, I hv abused him, advice him, call him names but still he's after me dat he want us to date. I hv complained to my hubby but my elder sister adviced my hubby not to confront d man because he's an occult man he can harm him, he attends amorc and he's also a buccania. He now uses different numbers to call me because I don't pick his calls and he made me not to b picking any number dat is not registered on my phone, he kept on sending me text messages, I hv pleaded wit my hubby dat we hv to pack out from dat compound but he refused and said dat he will leave wen he builds his own house. I don't know wat else to do because his text messages irritates me and am scare of him, I think his persistence might b from their temple, I always do mid night prayer because of him, I don't want to involve his wife though we are not friends and he beats his wife all d time. I don't know how else to tell him off wit his numerous text messages. pls I need ur kindly advice

My sister nah one chance you enter o cheesy

only you lol
Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
I think people just use this fetish thing to scare others. My advice to you is this. First of all, make a formal complaint to the police. The next time he calls you, you husband should pick the phone and ask him never to call you again. Next call his wife and inform her as well. Show her all his texts etc. He can beat his wife to death if her likes but thats not your problem.

If he now calls you after that, get the police involved immediately or better still, organise some thugs to give him a few slaps. Make hin to tell hin fellow wizards for their cult. He cannot do nada!

12 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by gabbytabby: 1:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Ask your husband's support in putting up an anonymous notice and state your concerns without saying his name or yours and promise to put up the messages/text he sends to you and the phone number from which it was sent in the compound anytime you get anymore. Hopefully if he does not fear his wife then he will fear the embarrassment that might be coming his way from other inhabitants in the compound.

It also means if anything was to happen between your husband and him then there is some record that you have tried to stop the harrassment.

1 Like

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by Woged2005(f): 1:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
ekytessy: he attends amorc and he's also a buccania.

You are already losing the fight by giving in to fear. what the crap is "he attends amorc and he's also a buccania"? Stand your ground please. By the way AMORC is a book club founded in USA and based in San Jose USA. In those days (before internet) amongst other books their members had exclusive access to ancient mystic books and stories. Today those books are widely available to everyone now on Google. They made us believe in Africa in those days that they have some special powers - poo! Absolute lie! In terms of mystical power they will rank #500 compared to the catholic church, and the type of ancient books stored at St. Basilica's library. If he is stupid, he is stupid not bc he's amorc or catholic, or pentecostal, or white beret, etc. He is simply obsessed, sick and need to be strengthened up by real men.

Please do not let anyone instill fear in you with poo! Stand your ground and shun him. If it takes non-violent confrontation, do it.

17 Likes

Re: Occult Married Neighbour Wants To Date Me By All Means Pls Advice. by nuelski10: 2:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
How did he get your num?

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does Money Change People? / Can You Live In Your Parents House And Not Eat Their Food? / What’s Special About The Age 18?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.