Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? (3436 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by jhendor(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2013
Honestly can you get married to someone that has done abortion before. Either done it once or some couple of times.

My girlfriend just revealed to me that she had abortion once about 6 years ago. She told me immediately I asked her. I really am not sure if she might have done it more. But I kind of agree it was once. But even at that, can't it raise consequences of giving birth in the future?

I really do love my girlfriend and we are just 4 months into the relationship. We have not had sex yet.

Ladies what do you think?

I need honest answers here please.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Do you plan to marry her soon? If yes, then you can try to get her pregnant, if she takes in then you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by pasqal09: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Take her for medical check up and see if she can still take in. If yes, then you can go ahead and marry her if u still love her.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yeah, if ha womb is nt yet damaged! U can tk ha 2hospital for thorough examination!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by seankay(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
I can't marry a murderer,never! tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
What is. Wrong with that? U shold be happy she's dt honest wt u esp wt the way our society views abortion evntho it is prevalent in the land. As long as she can take in and u love her, she is marriageable esp if she posees those qualities that makes a woman a wife. we all av our past, don't judge her wt it. By the way, why did u even ask her abt dat? Maybe som gurls av done same for u b4!!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2013
Valeree: Do you plan to marry her soon? If yes, then you can try to get her pregnant, if she takes in then you are good to go.
do you think every lady agrees to sex before wedding?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by 190theclown: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2013
grin grin grin

All Nigerian girls have done abortion grin grin grin grin

All "

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin

All "
undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by trixandra(f): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin

All "
Are you implying that your sister or even a year old girl has aborted a baby before? Be careful with the generalization

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by 190theclown: 2:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
trixandra: Are you implying that your sister or even a year old girl has aborted a baby before? Be careful with the generalizatio

my sister's are well nurtured and Godly grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by trixandra(f): 2:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

my sister's are well nurtured and Godly grin
Well by your statement, you are implying the contrary
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Dannylux: 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
I will be Honest with you, I can't. Not matter of love, the image will forever linger in your mind and you'll slowly lose the feelings you once had for her each time you remember it.

It can't work.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by 190theclown: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
trixandra: Well by your statement, you are implying the contrary

I pray o

with you taking it person aint it obvious you've been killing your's grin grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
I met a lady recently and she told me that she had one about six months ago to her ex boy friend/fiance who de flowered her and wanted a baby. I was suprised at her open nature to reveal that to me despite her young age. I was really sad to hear that from her, she was such a young beauty. sad
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by trixandra(f): 2:59pm On Dec 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

I pray o

with you taking it person aint it obvious you've been killing your's grin grin
Haha, using defensive mechanism..nice. Well you dnt know me so I guess its none of your business
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Inosenduatall: 3:16pm On Dec 21, 2013
Dannylux: I will be Honest with you, I can't. Not matter of love, the image will forever linger in your mind and you'll slowly lose the feelings you once had for her each time you remember it.

It can't work.

The fact is, most girls by the age of 25 must have done at least one abortion. Take it from a guy who knows. In the end, we are all in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by 190theclown: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
trixandra: Haha, using defensive mechanism..nice. Well you dnt know me so I guess its none of your business

Go and SIN no more

I already know you've done it grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by trixandra(f): 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2013
190-the-clown:

Go and SIN no more

I already know you've done it grin
hahaha, pastor 190. I have heard
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by 190theclown: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2013
trixandra: hahaha, pastor 190. I have heard

Good good embarassed
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by jmoore(m): 4:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
op, majority of ladies have had abortion at one point or the other. forget people claiming saint here, all na wash.
you should be happy she told you, if once, and done by certified doctor, no wala.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Skinni10ne: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Inosenduatall:

The fact is, most girls by the age of 25 must have done at least one abortion. Take it from a guy who knows. In the end, we are all in God's hands.

Fact?

Advice: Dont use ur reality to judge others you have never met, that you may never even meet. A rich mans world is not a poor mans world...

@op
If a guy told me he and his ex had an abortion, i wont marry him...
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Miner13: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
If she did not revealed the secret would you be asking can you marry someone who had an abortion before.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 21, 2013
No & Yes.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Inosenduatall: 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Fact?

Advice: Dont use ur reality to judge others you have never met, that you may never even meet. A rich mans world is not a poor mans world...

@op
If a guy told me he and his ex had an abortion, i wont marry him...

I said most not all. And yeah, it's a fact.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by intrepid: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
If she got born again sincerely and is continuously seeking God and living for the kingdom,its ok.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Seezzy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yes!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by kiwi5: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2013
You should be glad you are marrying a honest woman.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Matildachinyere(f): 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
Vessi: do you think every lady agrees to sex before wedding?
Mehn dis guy u are funny ooo!!! Y did she abort in d first place? shey na because of stomach ache?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by DavidKissinger(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
1. She was honest with you.
2. She did it 6 years ago. Not yesterday, not today.. But 6 years ago.
3. You love her.

Now I'd say, follow your heart, but take your brain along. Goodluck. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by DavidKissinger(m): 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2013
Inosenduatall:

only a cynic would generalize. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Curvy Ladies Are Hotter And Lasts Longer In Bed...know Why / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men / My Man Left Me And Now I Need A New Man Asap!!! (am Serriious)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.