Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? (3435 Views)

Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / Can You Marry Someone From Another Cultural Back Ground?and Why / Would You Marry Someone Below Your Status?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by mikyke(m): 9:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
Being sincere to U is enof reason to over look wat she did in the past. We all hv our ugly past, so free the babe jor and love on!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by adavetee(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
Like a poster said, virtually most ladies in their 25 have passed through such condition either conciously or unconciously. So no need to form saint here. Getting impregnated in the course of any relationship isn't preplaned.

Funny enough, many marriages begins with " I MISSED MY PERIOD AND I DON'T WANT TO GO FOR ANOTHER ABORTION". So getting married to someone who has once aborted isn't a new thing. The question is what if she had not told you the truth? I'm you wouldn't come here to ask this question. Go for your heart man.

I have seen "olosho(s)" who go for D&C on monthly basis yet they are the once blessed with better hubbies than the so called "SU(s)".
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by andyanders: 10:29pm On Dec 21, 2013
jhendor: Honestly can you get married to someone that has done abortion before. Either done it once or some couple of times.

My girlfriend just revealed to me that she had abortion once about 6 years ago. She told me immediately I asked her. I really am not sure if she might have done it more. But I kind of agree it was once. But even at that, can't it raise consequences of giving birth in the future?

I really do love my girlfriend and we are just 4 months into the relationship. We have not had sex yet.

Ladies what do you think?

I need honest answers here please.

Listen, if she has opened up to tell you this truth, she is a very positive person and you should trust and marry her. Let her confess her sins and ask for forgiveness from God for her past and God will forgive her.

If she had lied to you, you wouldn't have known.So, telling you is a blessing to let you know how open and truthful she is. Good luck
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Saraha1(f): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
andyanders:

Listen, if she has opened up to tell you this truth, she is a very positive person and you should trust and marry her. Let her confess her sins and ask for forgiveness from God for her past and God will forgive her.

If she had lied to you, you wouldn't have known.So, telling you is a blessing to let you know how open and truthful she is. Good luck
well said.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by akmid(f): 11:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
90 percent of nig ladies 've done at least 1 abortion, am a Dr so take it as a statement of fact. so be happy she even told u d truth,d 10 percent left r mostly d ones who marry as virgins or got disvirgined really late when they were wise enough to use contraceptives
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Paschal007: 11:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
I dunno if I wanna know that the kind of info. Things are not going to be the same for sure. That's why I don't blame guys that hit first before strolling down the altar, girls of nowadays are something else.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Frankenstein: 1:00am On Dec 22, 2013
Inosenduatall:

The fact is, most girls by the age of 25 must have done at least one abortion. Take it from a guy who knows. In the end, we are all in God's hands.
Ogbeni. Why did you abandon your 'hopeless romantic' diary?? undecided
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by duni04(m): 4:26am On Dec 22, 2013
Vessi: do you think every lady agrees to sex before wedding?
lol. sex b4 marriage? someone that has done abortion. what was she now aborting? immaculate baby?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by duni04(m): 4:29am On Dec 22, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Fact?

Advice: Dont use ur reality to judge others you have never met, that you may never even meet. A rich mans world is not a poor mans world...

@op
If a guy told me he and his ex had an abortion, i wont marry him...
He and his ex? shey man dey follow woman do abortion? any gal that kills her baby is on her own. its her body, her choice
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 22, 2013
Inosenduatall:

I said most not all. And yeah, it's a fact.

oga inosend, abeg what happened to your story on nl?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 22, 2013
Frankenstein: Ogbeni. Why did you abandon your 'hopeless romantic' diary?? undecided

we will de-rail ds thread and any oda thread he posts in unless mr inosend gives us d date wen e wil continue wit the story!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Homguy(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2013
If it was medical abortion it doesnt affect her child bearing ability ,but surgical d&c(dilation and curetage) doest carry risks of substantial uterine incontinency or hypertrophy if improperly done or carried out by a quack. BOTTOMLINE; If you want to be rest assured take her for an examination. Also, she might have aborted more than once. Ladies seldom own up to the real number of abortions they have had. Cheers!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Inosenduatall: 8:46am On Dec 22, 2013
David_Kissinger:

only a cynic would generalize. undecided

Not a cynic, a realist. And once again I said most, not all. Cheers.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Inosenduatall: 8:52am On Dec 22, 2013
akmid: 90 percent of nig ladies 've done at least 1 abortion, am a Dr so take it as a statement of fact. so be happy she even told u d truth,d 10 percent left r mostly d ones who marry as virgins or got disvirgined really late when they were wise enough to use contraceptives

The person I just quoted is a lady right? So what are you guys saying here?

That is not to say I wouldn't marry someone who has an abortion before. The important thing is that she can conceive. Also, the fact that she confessed to you doesn't make her a good person or a bad person. That's left for you to discern. No one really wishes to have an abortion.

Don't sweat the small stuff biko.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Inosenduatall: 8:54am On Dec 22, 2013
Frankenstein: Ogbeni. Why did you abandon your 'hopeless romantic' diary?? undecided

Hahahaha... you followed that thread? Will 'forgive me for my sins' suffice?

Working on that plus more next year.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Inosenduatall: 8:57am On Dec 22, 2013
bheegsam:

we will de-rail ds thread and any oda thread he posts in unless mr inosend gives us d date wen e wil continue wit the story!

Lol...You guys mean business. *scratching head* where did I stop again?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Frankenstein: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2013
Inosenduatall:

Lol...You guys mean business. *scratching head* where did I stop again?
Update the story today!!! It's not fair to abandon a nice story just like that. angry
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
Frankenstein: Update the story today!!! It's not fair to abandon a nice story just like that. angry

I and Frankestein hereby declare war on this thread until Mr Ino send pays his dues!#GBAM#

#team derailers# nani!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by LajaLaba: 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
U mean u are dating a woman for good 4 months and u never taste the cherry?My God!Is everything alright with the ministry
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by 190theclown: 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
akmid: [size=28pt]90 percent of nig ladies 've done at least 1 abortion,[/size] am a Dr so take it as a statement of fact. so be happy she even told u d truth,d 10 percent left r mostly d ones who marry as virgins or got disvirgined really late when they were wise enough to use contraceptives

Na wa oh!! Make God help us

*Wife these days don scarce finish*
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin grin

All Nigerian girls have done abortion grin grin grin grin

All "
if all "All Nigerian" men didn't impregnate them, "All Nigerian" girls will not do abortion. So you see, both sexes are guilty. angry

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by 190theclown: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2013
berem: if all "All Nigerian" men didn't impregnate them, "All Nigerian" girls will not do abortion. So you see, both sexes are guilty. angry

where this one from follow come grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2013
@ Op,take her 4 a medical check up,after that, encourage her,2 see a clergy 4 delivrance ,believe it or not,she is a murderer. D blood of the innocent child she killed is at God's feet crying 4 revenge jst like that of Abel. Go 4 deliverance,and contionusly ask God 4 mercy. Why deliverance is important,is because,after been certified medically fit 2 reproduce, her hands are soiled with blood,d devil will capitalize on that and deal with her.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by Saraha1(f): 8:54am On Dec 24, 2013
Adaobi12: @ Op,take her 4 a medical check up,after that, encourage her,2 see a clergy 4 delivrance ,believe it or not,she is a murderer. D blood of the innocent child she killed is at God's feet crying 4 revenge jst like that of Abel. Go 4 deliverance,and contionusly ask God 4 mercy. Why deliverance is important,is because,after been certified medically fit 2 reproduce, her hands are soiled with blood,d devil will capitalize on that and deal with her.
take it easy now! That means you have never committed any sins since you came to planet earth?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Has Once Done Abortion? by bettercreature(m): 12:44pm On May 28, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do Girls React To Underwear Gifts? / I Was Having Headache But Nurse Titi Pulled Out My Small But Mighty P..(pics) / Help!! I Can't Do Anything Perfectly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.