Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,989 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Who Is The Best Ronaldo? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Best Ronaldo? (3482 Views)

Battle To Be The Best | Ronaldo 30, Messi 30; Ronaldo 75, Messi 75 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Ronaldo? by Sanchez01: 2:51pm On Dec 21, 2013
Upon seeing this thread most NLers would say Ronaldo de Lima is better than the stylish Cristiano Ronaldo, while the rest, probably die hard fans of CR7 will say he is far better than 'the original Ronaldo'
Ronaldo de Lima, as everyone knows, is the first to pop into the picture. One of the most feared striker of the game, followed by CR7 who not only silenced critics over the years but has found solace in breaking records year in, year out with his incredible abilities and even earned BBC's title of 'The Most Complete footballer'
In a period of 19 years, De Lima pulled 365 goals (amazing, right?) while the stylish Ronaldo racked up a total of 407 goals within 11 years.
Without sentiments and with constructive argument(s), which of these two do you think is the best Ronaldo?

Re: Who Is The Best Ronaldo? by myOGAonTOP: 3:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
The old ronaldo na. Forget the stats. He made SCORING look like.....awesome
Re: Who Is The Best Ronaldo? by chiefololade: 9:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
No doubt I will choose the Old Ronaldo for he has prove his worth at the works stage unlike CR7 that prove himself only in Europe and the game is not played in Europe only. Da Lima have won almost everything in international football while CR7 is still clamoring for his first silverware with Portugal. I may be sentimental but I will give it all for the legend Da Lima Ronaldo. My former player.... Inter for life
Re: Who Is The Best Ronaldo? by Krasid(m): 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
I have mad respect for Cristiano but the Brazilian Ronaldo is a legend.
Re: Who Is The Best Ronaldo? by myOGAonTOP: 4:53am On Dec 22, 2013
Its de lima baby! The best 9 EVER!

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Meets Spurs Players In First Training Session (photos) / See How Nigerians Welcomed The Black Stars Of Ghana (2022 WQ) / Where Can I Enjoy Extreme Sports Like Jet Skis, Bungee Jumping In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.