Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Dating A Transsexual - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Transsexual (1198 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Whatsapp Msg With A Transsexual. .photo! ! / Transgender or Transsexual?(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Transsexual by MSEdLAW(m): 3:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
Well I know for many.. The topical issue relating to lesbian, gays, Bi's or even transsexuals would remain a polemic issue for a long time to come. While many a conservative individuals like 'ME' would never ascribe to HOMOSEXUALITY.. Some folks may remain indifferent, while some are and would always be advow proponents for the rights of LGBT peeps. Now back to the topic.. As a black man, An African, An partly Nigerian.. I abhor homo's.. #nooffence.. Just my preference.. But how would you feel if u took a girl on a date and a nice time with her, only to discover later that SHE was born HE and changed sex to SHE.. Impliedly u slept with a fellow man with a VJAY.. I have pondered on what I will do.. And my thoughts should be best left to your imaginations.. Well would like to know what fellow guys would do if found ins such situation! Recently a stumbled across a report of a Brazilian footballer who fell VICTIM... www.givemesport.com/412992-brazil-star-had-secret-yearlong-affair-with-busty-transsexual-model
Re: Dating A Transsexual by crackhaus: 4:04pm On Dec 21, 2013
I'd be like WTFvvvvvvvvccck angry angry

Then I will get her..him/her arrested for attempted murder (trying to kill me before my time)...seriously angry

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Transsexual by Idowuogbo(f): 7:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
crackhaus: I'd be like WTFvvvvvvvvccck angry angry

Then I will get her..him/her arrested for attempted murder (trying to kill me before my time)...seriously angry
grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Transsexual by MSEdLAW(m): 12:58pm On Dec 22, 2013
crackhaus: I'd be like WTFvvvvvvvvccck angry angry

Hehehe.. That's hilarious..
Re: Dating A Transsexual by femooshad(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2013
mehn.... Shaiiit .. this should be tagged ""THAT WHICH SHOULD NOT BE SPOKEN"" lipsrsealed
Re: Dating A Transsexual by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2013
They should tell you before the date, not after.
Re: Dating A Transsexual by Ligxy(f): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
What?? If I'm a guy and I happen to fall victim. I will throw up till all my intestines will almost come out. that is so so irritating. And yes, I will get him(her) arrested. WTF!!!!
Re: Dating A Transsexual by sarmiie(m): 4:42am On Jun 02, 2015
A friend of mine found a very hot girl on tinder. Dhe immediately let him know she was a transsexual.

I think they r usually open about such stuffs from the get-go.

(1) (Reply)

10 Crazy Things Women Do In The Name Of Love. / Life Lesson To Ladies: Story Of Uju Onyema (must Read Lindaikejiblog) / Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.