Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:51 PM

Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju (1776 Views)

Buhari Forced Me To Contest As Governor- El- Rufai / PDP Forced Me To Sign Fake Results–abia North Returning Officer / Chinwoke Mbadinuju, Dumps PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2013
Was there an agreement you had
with these godfathers that you
reneged on?
How can anybody say I was
paying godfathers while at the
same time they said I reneged on
an agreement? There is a
godfather who had an
arrangement with the military that
he would be paid N10m every
month, I wasn’t there when the
agreement was made. When I tried
to stop it, I was dragged to
President Obasanjo’s office and I
told Obasanjo this is the situation
I found on ground and Obasanjo
said I had to go back and
continue paying it; that it was
legal. At what stage did I renege?
They will always try to give a dog
a bad name in order to hang it.
Obasanjo gave them contracts
worth billions of naira, they were
super rich, there was nothing I
could give to them.
You mean Obasanjo asked you to
pay this godfather; who is he?
Yes, Obasanjo asked me to pay.
The godfather is one of the Uba
family.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-was-forced-to-pay-a-godfather-n10m-monthly-as-anambra-governor-mbadinuju/
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by nsk1stson: 4:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
y are all diz unfolding now
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
He who lives in a glass house, must not throw stones
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by MRWHINNIG: 4:53pm On Dec 21, 2013
Obj! Chai! Nigeria! Tufiakwa!
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by Agwoden(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2013
This is the same OBJ that is now a progressive bc he wrote a self serving letter to GEJ. Some Nigerians can really b brain washed smh.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by OkBounce(m): 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2013
Hmmmm,this s.w ape is at it again
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by jamace(m): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2013
Obj is the father of corruption in Nigeria. Just imagine this. angry angry shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by egift(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
jamace: Obj is the father of corruption in Nigeria. Just imagine this. angry angry shocked shocked

Jonathan is a product of corruption. GEJ have smashed all existing corrupt records in Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by nduchucks: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Mbadinuju needs to reveal the name of this godfather lest he appears to be hiding something or protcting others. Secondly why did he not go public with this issue prior to now. We need the name of the godfather - they all need to be shamed! embarassed
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by Obiagu1(m): 7:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
ndu_chucks: Mbadinuju needs to reveal the name of this godfather lest he appears to be hiding something or protcting others. Secondly why did he not go public with this issue prior to now. We need the name of the godfather - they all need to be shamed! embarassed

He did. That's Chris Uba aka Eselu n'ego.

The godfather is one of the Uba
family.
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by bestviewer: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2013
egift:

Jonathan is a product of corruption. GEJ have smashed all existing corrupt records in Nigeria.

Fallacy!

Obj is the embodiment of evil and corruption..

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by JohnFrankling(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
In a sane country people like OBJ would have been cooling their fat old asses in prison but I'm afraid this can't happen in my dear country because some people see him as a hero

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by greatgilbert: 10:38pm On Dec 21, 2013
The Question to ask OBJ, when you see him, is: OBJ how much is enough for you
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by Brimmie(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by biafranqueen: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2013
Keepem coming yesoo let everyone come with they story story! The truth can never be hidden forever. Like I said Goodluck is not paying his monthly fee's and either are some of the ministers that is why Stella and others are being targeted. You guys have not heard nothing yet more to come before 2014 is ushered in stay tuned grin
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by biafranqueen: 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
greatgilbert: The Question to ask OBJ, when you see him, is: OBJ how much is enough for you
My Dear it is never enough to these guys, thats the problem they are all so greedy, but now they will eat themselves.
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by Onlytruth(m): 11:58pm On Dec 21, 2013
Yet, the the great APE of Ota found his mouth to insult a sitting president with his sanctimonious crappy letter.
He should thank his stars that Jonathan is a democrat through and through, else he would be smelling his nyash by now.
Shameless ape.
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by jamace(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
The same OBJ is saying that GEJ is corrupt. To hell with OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by ikaboy: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
GMB is the only saint in this nation

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by egift(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2014
Can some tell us the amount Jonathan is getting from his partnership with Emeka Ofor and others?

God please give us a Buhari/Fashola in 2015, so we can start the process of cleaning and rebuilding Nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by horpe132(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2014
DID THE PEOPLE OF. YOUR STATE VOTE FOR OBASANJO to be THEIR GOVERNOR ? Some people no get shame,,,,,,,as old as you are
Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by RockMaxi: 2:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Please save us this crap. Why didn't you resign then or where you also threatened not to resign?

Re: Obasanjo Forced Me To Pay A God Father Monthly -former Anambra Gov Mbadinuju by smallJagaban: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
WHO DOESN'T PAY GODFATHER IN NIGERIA POLITICS?

IT'S TOO LATE TODAY REVEAL THIS

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ambassador Among 59 Persons Who Had Contact With Dead Ebola Victim / Breaking: Emeka Ihedioha Set To Defect To Apc, Begs Okorocha For Forgiveness / We Won’t Support Jonathan In 2015 —northern Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.